Weekly scrum meeting

>weekly scrum meeting
>team lead comes in the room
>he drags a whiteboard inside the room

Attached: 1529869638303.png (646x595, 344K)

Scrum meeting implies you're already hired.

>weekly scrotum meating

>scrum meeting
>weekly

isn't this counter to the principles of agile?

DAILY STANDUP BOYZZZZZ

If you're nervous that you're too dumb you don't belong there.

No, no, no. Scrum is a portmanteau of smegma, crust, and cum

what do you mean? scrum has a lot of meetings. one every day, one at sprint startup, one at sprint ending. the weekly meeting could be the big ones at start/end of the sprint

either way scrum is fucking garbage and most organizations use it just to pretend they're "agile". truth be told, they don't really implement it right most of the time, but the scrum excuse/defense of "not true scrum" is just as garbage as "not true communism"

scrum = top shit

Agile, scrum. Every part of it is shit.

is this an /sp/ thread?

I've got one weekly meeting with the entire team, and a mwf meeting with the team for the project I'm one. Shit's kinda useful I guess since we're split between four locations.

organizations "agile" supporters want "agile" just as a means of constantly producing shit and not documenting anything

*organizations and "agile" supporters

SCRUUUUUMMM GAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: E34290DC-FBCD-4B35-BB88-CB61E4BB1417.jpg (827x620, 146K)

>tfw have to whiteboard a new leetcode hard problem every morning to keep my $700/hour amazon dev job

yum

No you don't.

time for daily scum YEAH

Attached: lTKMR8kl_nuM0Q2c5IYgZfjSvoTrB0ra08lpfpz9KhA.jpg (640x853, 116K)

What is it with Jow Forums and whiteboard memes?

>weekly scrum meeting
>team lead comes in the room
>he drags a digital whiteboard inside the room
>the whiteboard refuse to work because it is infected with a virus
>the virus defeat the netnavi of pretty much everyone at the room, including the security guards
>some kid comes in, completely obliterates the virus with his weirdass netnavi that looks just like him and collect a rare chip

I guess this is what fills the void left by the Gentoo installation techs leaving