Why was the MacBook air keyboard so comfy to type on?

Why was the MacBook air keyboard so comfy to type on?
Trying one out now and it's great.

Why do the new MacBooks have such disgusting keyboards?

Why did it change? It's gotten so much worse.

Attached: P80625-115053.jpg (3008x4000, 2.93M)

The same reason why they removed mag safe adapters

I've been riding my 2013 for 5 years now. I just noticed Mojave EoL'd the 2011 MBA. Fucking hell. 7 years isn't bad for a sub-$1000 notebook, but still. This thing has been the comfiest daily driver I've ever used. I hope Apple sorts out the shit on the 12" models as I will likely hop onto the current gen of that when they stop supporting my MBA

I have a MBP 2017, the screen, the keyboard, everything is awesome.

Its a shame that poorfags cant try this wonderful laptop and they criticize because they are jealous.

>type 137 wpm on thinkpad t530
>type 97 wpm on macbook air

This realization made me sell my MBA and go back to thinkpads

Magsafe is shit. Falls out all the damn time

Is that not the point...?

I honestly want to install a linux distro on a MBP 2011 but I want something similar to MacOS. Anything good?

Chinkpads are the poor man's hipster machine.
You've fallen for the mac scam, having to buy a new laptop every couple years, enjoy dumbass.

Anything Arch-based with KDE Plasma.

Attached: Screenshot_20180616_024503.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Holy fucking shit, that looks comfy af. Thanks dude

based

Which no one knows, user. Cough up any deets, or gtfo.

Apple sucks dick just for how they have ruined the mbp.

What's the Dock called, and have you done the terminal colours with zsh? I recall someone being able to use different colours and even borders for paths by using zsh.

I thought it was simple and that you tards could come to the same conclusion...

More broken stuff equals more sales for apple

> What's the Dock called
It's Latte Dock.
> have you done the terminal colours with zsh
I am using my own custom Konsole color scheme and a fork of «maran» theme for oh-my-zsh.

Thank you user.

>linux distro (...) similar to MacOS
kek and so it begins, the 'desktop linux' retardedness.

And yet, in your incompetence, all you can do is google, download lots of isos, and see if you like the color scheme. Rinse and repeat. Three weeks after, you are using windows.

Good job!

what you really should be asking is
>why haven't I offed myself yet?

I have a 2017 15 inch and the 2nd gen switches are better but still blow donkey dick. Everything else is pretty good though.

The Air/older Macs had incredible keyboards. Although I must say I am typing this on a Surface Laptop and it has the best laptop keyboard I have ever used. Sure the Alcantara could get gross over time but I bought the two year warranty and I keep it clean. Plus I buy a new laptop every two years anyway. But these keys are so damn good, better than any Mac and the fabric is so warm and comfy. :3

Attached: comfy-cat.jpg (524x700, 49K)

Protip: MacBook Air keyboard is awful when being compared to Toshiba laptop keyboards.

toshiba laptops have aweful keyboards.

Put a surface pro 2 keyboard on my surface pro, best $20 I ever spent on a laptop upgrade. Just wish the touchpad was bigger...

I’m still using my mid 2014 retina one. Don’t want to “upgrade” since the new ones suck. The keyboard and that stupid touchscreen shite instead of actual function keys.

>daily driver
Cringe

cringe
No they don't, macbook airs do.

Naw Toshiba and their weird shaped keys sucks bawls. sorry

how is this a tip

This is what happens when you fire your senior and talented engineers and replace them with LGBT and black community just to be "diverse". Lmao, the result is = 1000 emoji every """""""""""""""""""developer"""""""""""""""""""" conference. Eat shit.

He's filled with lots of tips, his daddy gave him the tip once

mba keyboard is amazing

MacBook Air keyboard is utter trash, hang

>Chinkpads are the poor man's hipster machine.
Actually, spending less money for something that gets the job done just as well if not better is anything but poorfag mentality.

Do you run foobar with wine? Or what

Yes, I do. I only use it for MIDIs, though.