Bow down to the greatest operating system to ever exist

bow down to the greatest operating system to ever exist

Attached: macos-mojave-featured-960x540.jpg (960x540, 48K)

Better than Windows. That's pretty much all the good I can say about it

better than linux too
>i'd like ketchup on my high-end steak

It's good but I never feel compelled to update to the latest iteration.

No other OS can make a Haswell feel like a Core2Duo. That is for sure.

I want to run 32-bit apps on both my Mac and iPhone and manage apps and view my albums with Cover Flow in iTunes. I want an 8th generation processor. I want the screen to detach and become a tablet. I want other ports besides USB-C. I want a Macbook Pro with i7, 16GB of RAM, 1TB SSD, and higher resolution than Retina display, but not pay more than $3300 without buying Surface Book 2.

In before you shouldn't do that or you don't need to do that, the same argument against Mac features like Retina Display and the touchbar.

Nope, that was Amiga Workbench.
MacOS would be better if it had a good hardware to run on.

I dont know about greatest ever but it is much better than the alternatives atm. Is it coming in September?

didnt know you could call sand with text an operating system

Uh nope.
Silly macfag, it's all a lie.

New Macs? Games? It's a desert.

Attached: nuclear.png (851x851, 1.69M)

ew

>Games?

t.12 year old

NUKHLEAR TACTIC INCOMING

What's wrong with ketchup?

based

Attached: 72251F77-5A4C-42AF-9E33-E1120EB33B42.jpg (522x1024, 153K)

>bow down to the greatest operating system to ever exist
doesn't support OpenGL, doesn't support older macs, will drop all 32-bit apps... well, some macfags wont be thrilled about this

No.

I used macOS for about a year or so. I have to say, for sure, it does have good features that are not easy to mimic on Linux, and are just not there on Windows even through third party software. It has some specific shortcuts, gestures, and some shit that is barely documented that can be useful. It's not at all customizable but design wise is still more consistent than something like Windows 10.

That said, it also feels somewhat dated. It gets silly bugs from time to time, some features (like hiding and showing files) are hidden behind some keyboard shortcut you have to actually google for, and while its included software has some potential and unique features, it lacks other features (iTunes lacks FLAC support even though those files can be "previewed" on Finder just fine, Safari lacks .webm support even though there's a plugin that makes it work on separate tabs, Pages can't do a really basic thing that every other word processor can do, which is to select multiple separate sections of text). It also gives you the impression that you can always use Windows and achieve the same results with better performance under the same exact hardware. It's like it plays it "safe" but... not really.

Attached: el capitan more.jpg (971x497, 186K)

>food analogy
Every. Single. Time

Attached: grug19.jpg (570x574, 41K)

Fair enough.

>I'm a fat fuck
>imagine being so fat you look at computers and think of food

Attached: fat-fuck.jpg (800x623, 159K)

these söyboys wont do anything
at best they'll camp outside of some ICE accounting office until a swat team blasts them away literally and figuratively with rubber bullets and water hoses.

Only kids and poor people eat ketchup in Europe.