Will India really replace US as #1 in tech?

Will India really replace US as #1 in tech?

youtu.be/ZTJlaw1uM1U

Attached: 1517919828193.jpg (480x320, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/2018/05/asian-americans-are-the-least-likely-group-in-the-u-s-to-be-promoted-to-management
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine an Indian shitting on the human face forever.

Bump

I have a large Indian population at my school (ASU btw) and they always hire Indian teachers who are hard to understand. The invasion is going to happen with any brown person who can pay enough money. It's a shame really: immigration used to test for character not wealth. But my school is one of the cancerous in the nation so what can you do.

LMAO no
t.pajeet

Attached: 1529347069262.png (350x473, 155K)

Probably around 2020

For making up 1/6th of the entire world population, there is a surprisingly little amount of them in respectable positions.

Remember when boomers said that ousourcing is great and it won't lead to Americans losing their jobs or companies?

Fucking idiots.

Who could guess, they practice nepotism and racism.

>they practice nepotism and racism
can confirm
i was being interviewed by a smelly hindu woman at amazon when it dawned on me that she hadn't given me enough information to solve the interview question and wasn't going to
t. white

They hire curry niggers cause they're cheap.
Also you're at a state college, nuff said.

>cheap
Not really. Aside from the H1B slave shit, curry niggers get paid the same as whitey.

The reason they hire their own kind is because they like working with people who can speak their language natively and they can understand their culture. They validate this by saying they are the most productive when they are in this setting.

Crazy when white people say this shit we are fired or smeared on social media.

Little wonder we have some guy in the White House who literally thinks 'fuck everyone'.

>my ethnicity is a color
dont do this

Lol no, I make 116k a year, the indians my work hires that I have to work with make 40k tops after 10 years of service.

user look at the comment section itself
>Shameless NORTH INDIANS calling successful South Indians as Indians. But call the fishermen shot killed by Srilankans as Tamil fishermen are shot dead instead of calling them as Indian Fishermen killed by Sri Lanka
>Sunder pichai (TAMIL) CEO of Google, Sathya Nathella (Telugu) CEO of Microsoft , Indra Nooyi (TAMIL) CEO of PEPSI. Infosys Narayanamoorthy (TAMIL) Wipro (Aziz Premji) HCL Chaiman Shiv Nadar ( TAMIL) all these are SOUTH INDIANS.
>NORTH INDIANS are busy Breeding Like Rats and building TOILETS and COW AMBULANCES it's the same North Indians who walked out of AR Rahman concert because he sang few Tamil songs
India is a meme country existing due to colonization and won't last much long, you don't have to fear India overtaking America in anything, actually the idea itself is pretty laughable. You're giving them too much credit. If anything they should be ashamed that they have to name legal American citizens to talk about anything positive about their cuntry.

Kinda like the Apple logo?

China will

No. Americans invented electrictiy, light bulbs, cars, planes, jeans, cameras, telephones, steam boats, vaccines, medicine, computers, internet, air conditioning.
Why would we suddenly sto pbeing #1?

Americans did?
I thought most of it was done by Europeans.

It is, user is a fagot

Indians can't function at the top of anything. They always need to report to someone else.

The Indian CEOs you see were selected by the previous CEOs (usually founders such as Gates) to be their glorified proxy.

Yay! SUPERPOOWER BY 2020

well considering most companies have realised indian tech support means low quality and are moving back to the 1st world, no.

fastest growing IT industry is cybersecurity and Singapore is the king of that.

hbr.org/2018/05/asian-americans-are-the-least-likely-group-in-the-u-s-to-be-promoted-to-management

>less likely than any other race, including blacks and Hispanics

>India is a meme country existing due to colonization and won't last much long
North India should probably be part of pakistan or something

>India as #1 in tech
Considering they have yet to master technology that originated at least several thousand years ago, I'm gonna have to say no.

Attached: 800px-Ostia-Toilets[1].jpg (800x600, 153K)