Technology is getting Boring

Anybody just getting bored of technology?

Whats the point of installing linux if you end up doing the same thing everytime?

All the new phones are same.

Web Development is just boring nowadays, tired of making the same shit again and again.

3D development is boring and shit takes too long to make anything worthwhile.

all these threads are just constant bitching, pretty much all the internets just bitches about technology....this post is just bitching

Fuck man, is my time with technology over....

I'm bored Jow Forums and none of the shit is interesting.

Attached: What-to-Do-When-Youre-Bored-at-Work-810x380.jpg (810x380, 43K)

You've reached the final level. Congrats! Now you can go out and actually do things.

it's because I've been disappointed enough times by each exciting new thing just being dumbed down to appeal to the very broadest possible market, and/or used to spy on people.

I'm thinking is just getting a trade job...

Programming and fighting games can keep you interested in tech still.

CS degree, programming is just copy pasta nowadays, nobody wants to actually think and solve problems.

Played too much smash bros in high school and college. Grew up playing Sf and tekken in arcades.

How about breaking the blockchain and kill Jow Forums for the lulz

VR is where it's at. Of course it's nowhere near as advanced as it is in movies but you have to try it.
I highly recommend beat saber.

go camping or something

Fucking this, I ought to work at a repair shop.

now this I havent tried....I know 3d Graphics and I'm pretty good at WebGL....

This. You have reached the beginning of the end game.

Someone needs to find a flaw with sha-256 but man the flaw is probably so simple in concept that no one gonna think of this shit. I swear the flaw will be so simple, people will laugh...

no need to brute force it as the power u need is DBZ level stuff.

Congratulations, that's called getting old.
You may also notice that you enjoy less sweet beverages and your political views getting less idealistic but more pragmatic.

Done. What was the point of this thread? Clearly not discussion, when every "explanation" was - boring.

Ah Shit, you right but I'm only 25 but then again I been doing tech stuff since I was 5. Damn 20 years and it finally got boring.

What now? is this why people get married?

DAMN

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 611K)

What's the point of any thread on Jow Forums?

I can recommend doing your "own" tech, i.e. tinkering. Get yourself some esp32 from Ali and start smartening your house up.
The obvious choice though is less caring. You don't need flagship tech, as it's affordable 3years later for cheap anyway. With the usual "nerdism" on this board; find an offline hobby. And as you're still young spend some money on parties and chicks before becoming the 586439157th engineer with a midlife crisis.
If you find the right person, marriage is indeed a wonderful thing to keep up with the daily shit, but you don't need to rush that.

>>Jow Forums

esp32 are only $10, impressive.

Go trail riding on a mountain bike or something

Want to make tech exciting for you again? Volunteer or get a job doing tech for worthy charities. You'll be using technology to do something important that helps somebody.

start a flamewar somewhere