Lenovo laptop

Hello.
I will be a student (computer science) next year and I'll need a laptop.
So my choice is narrowed down between Ideapad 320S and Thinkpad E470.
What are your thoughts - which one might be better? At the store they have the same price (my country)

Attached: IMG_8180_2.jpg (999x526, 166K)

both are bad. If you want a brand new one, consider l480/l470

Ideapads are trash, OP. Just get a T430 or T440p with a quad core.

XC/Ts>T/X/P>A>L>E>Yoga>Idea

well, my budget is 700 euros

>I'll need a laptop
this isn't at all true

whys that? should I bring pc to lectures?

bring paper and a pen, do all your programming at home.

Go for e480, aluminium build(lid and *rollcage* ) and first E series laptop with mil-specs.

have it and its great, on pair with my x240. Dont listen to Jow Forums they hate E series because previous generations were made of plastic just like regular laptops(but still better)

E480 with custom carbon bottom plate(wristrest is hard to replicate :/ ), i think this is overkill but got it for cheap from friend.

I wouldn't listen to Jow Forums for this OP, they are obsessed with broken things that barely work.
See: Linux

Get a microsoft surface.

Thank me later.

shit filled with glue

consider HP ProBook 450 or whatever screen size you prefer

>computer science
>falling for Lehomo Chinkpad meme

so tired of this glue argument
Are you retarded? Almost all electronics have some type of glue and why would you even care? Do you plan on using your laptop for 20 years? Only poor beta fags use their laptop more than 2-3 years

Found the non-white shitskin.

naw I'm light brown and fuck only white girls

i have a 320s that i use in college im doing software engineering, 8th gen quad core i5, 250gb ssd, 8gb of ram got on sale for 650 after christmas, its a solid laptop my first idea pad so i cant say that they are all this good but mine is great and have had no issues

Are you brazilian?

Taking all my notes on my x220t feels good.
Dont listen to edgy hipsters saying paper is best.
Being able to search through all your shit is god tier.

>Thinkpad E470
>Ideapad 320S
please don't make a mistake of buying these laptops. They are utter shit
Consider buying a T or X series thinkpad, if you can't afford it just buy the last year model or the 2016 model. They currenlty go below 500$ on the grey market brand new

most people on /g are thinkpads fanatics that will say that E series thinkpads are trash, they're not (but still below other series, main differences are materials, fiberglass renforced plastic and rollcage for main series, nomal plastic for E series)
ideapads are total trash tho