This man is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer...

This man is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer. He's like a God at Google and not even the CEO would go against him. He literally made Google what it is today and wrote/worked-on all of their most important software stacks. He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now, notice something interesting:

He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.

He's not distracted by having a phone out on his desk, because he doesn't use such technology as a lifeline like consumerist millennial do who'd literally die without their phone.

He doesn't have some bullshit meme mech keyboard with some special switches that were forged by elves in Japan from katana-grade steel and lights that emit perfect sRGB colors.

He doesn't have some tricked out text editor with million different features and colors.

He doesn't run some super-autistic Linux distro like Arch that demands you babysit it all the time.

He doesn't have some DE with customized CSS US that you usually see in tons of threads on here.

He didn't even change the default theme, colors or the default background.

He can afford all that shit, yet he doesn't waste his time on it. Instead, he writes 100x better code than you and is 1,000,000x more accomplished than you'll ever be. And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.

So quit falling for fucking memes and quit craving all the latest bullshit that gets posted on here in these cancerous consumerist "generals" threads. Mark my words, and this is coming from a professional: there's nothing more pathetic than consumers who think having multi-monitor setups makes them productive.

Attached: jeff dean single monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

I'm not trying to be a professional, I don't like the taste of Jewish semen.

>He literally made Google what it is today

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

He doesn't suck giant cocks, like OP

:q!

He uses ubuntu. He realy is godmode!

Good thread.

>tfw 33-year-old boomer browsing Jow Forums on a Monday morning and recognizing this copypasta

Attached: boomer.png (381x353, 32K)

I also noticed that his monitor is placed against a window. The is also sitting way too low.

> "this is coming from a professional"

> shitposts on Jow Forums

Yeah, he doesn't need that stuff because he's so fucking good. I'm not that good, so I need every advantage I can get.

What monitor is that? It looks comfy

i was looking for this pasta

HP Z30w

>published paper on arxiv about muh machine learning applied to data structures
>data structures bois blow him out within a month
Jeff Dean more like Jeff Meme.

100% correct.

It is literally the same as all the faggots on Jow Forums looking for THE perfect routine, perfect supplement, walking into the gym with their smartphone full of fitness apps, pulse tracker, whey shake, 1000$ gymwear, belt and all that shit while the truly ripped guys just focus on form and the exercise.

Jeff also uses a MacBook
>Jeff is a faggot

Attached: photo-1.jpg (620x772, 131K)

>And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.
Since I can't raise my IQ, might as well go down with some cool gadgets

Attached: noyou.png (369x497, 82K)

>He's like a God at Google and not even the CEO would go against him.
What if he said something that could be interpreted as derogatory against women, niggers, or purple hair freaks on social media? Would he keep his job because of how important he is to (((Google)))?

Attached: IMG_20180608_164652.png (720x617, 463K)

yea but Jow Forums is just a meme anyway. if you take anything from here unironically, you shouldn't be here in the first place me thinks

>So quit falling for fucking memes and quit craving all the latest bullshit that gets posted on here in these cancerous consumerist "generals" threads. Mark my words, and this is coming from a professional: there's nothing more pathetic than consumers who think having multi-monitor setups makes them productive.

OP is a faggot.

Attached: tumblr_lwudgwhIJv1qh87wbo1_1280[1].jpg (680x473, 67K)

>He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.
But he has a huge ass monitor that looks like a TV. I would give him thumbs up if he had a Dell Ultrasharp or something like that.

based jeff dean single monitor.jpg poster

>But he has a huge ass monitor that looks like a TV. I would give him thumbs up if he had a Dell Ultrasharp or something like that.
It's a patrician 16:10 IPS monitor, HP Z30w

His monitor is huge so your whole post is voided.

he also has a PhD and some highly cited papers, which most of Jow Forums doesn't.

that's 1920x1200 right
truly a godly aspect ratio

2560x1600

>the grey shirt of zuck
>the black shirt of blowJobs
>the 4 hours sleep of musk

if he is so smart how come he does not call the shots and is not a billionaire?

or maybe, just maybe each has their own way to the top?

"Dean and his wife, Heidi Hopper, started the Hopper-Dean Foundation and began making philanthropic grants in 2011. In 2016, the foundation gave $1 million to MIT to support programs that promote diversity in STEM."

Why does he use red? I could understand amber or green as they're supposedly good for the eyes. Red is disgusting.

lurk the fuck moar

But user, all those trinkets you mention constitute some kind of an identity for me, and one of the ways to distract me from the fact that I am an useless retard who pretends to be a haxxor god.

I spend hours learning memes and regurgitating them on leet chans like this. I need love, too.

what text editor is that? and that color scheme wtf?
what is the name of that eyesCooking scheme?

emacs
the colorscheme is optimized for maximum productivity (red light = least strain)

i want to cook my eyes, what is the name of that colorscheme?

>the colorscheme is optimized for maximum productivity (red light = least strain)

I hate to be that guy but sauce of that pls

>encouraging people who don't do STEM to try it
How terrible. Unless you present some evidence that the way the programs were promoting diversity were harmful and SJW, just fuck off.

Based op

>>the 4 hours sleep of musk
Does he actually say this is the key to his success? Because that's retarded. Then again Elon Musk as a whole is retarded.

got em

Attached: 753965149431.png (349x301, 97K)

>33yo
>boomer
???

Attached: confused nigga.jpg (505x431, 24K)

He's not disabled to say that.

it's a meme you dip

What kind of monitor and resolution is that? Looks neat!

>be ricer
>spend months configuring the sickest arch i3wm thinkpad
>create github account to store my princeless dot files
>master the 5 vim commands and keystrokes to edit my configs whenever i want

>don't know how to write a bash script
>don't have any real projects to work on aside from my configs
>learn how to print and take user input in python 2.7 (everyone on Jow Forums says 3 is shit)
>spend most of my time posting screenshots on Jow Forums and posting about the configs i've learned

at least i use linux tho

i remember this
memories of a better time

I believe him for two reasons
>red light is different from other lights which is why photographer dark rooms can be fully illuminated if the light is red
>blue light is the worst for your eyes which is pretty far from red
but I don't have a source either