A medieval knight falls off a horse, slips into a time portal by accident and finds himself staring at pic related...

A medieval knight falls off a horse, slips into a time portal by accident and finds himself staring at pic related. What is his reaction?

Attached: 5eae70b3cde553c09d6ddb1ecd490dc4.jpg (4032x3024, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4GJaE13gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obv pull out his sword and hit that shit

"op is a massive faggot"

>FOUL HERETIC MAGIC BEGONE IN THE NAME OF CHRIST!

Depends on if people were as stupid as popular culture makes them out to be. If it happened in a TV show, the knight would be cowering in fear in the corner rambling about witchcraft.
Realistically he would probably try and figure out where all the light was coming from. Play a movie on the monitor though and he would probably be more than a bit freaked out.

He'd destroy it for having wangblows on it.

>What is his reaction?
>RGB
>AIO
whomstvdever owns this portal to another world is a massive cockslut

If you were suddenly pulled onto an alien spaceship with technology you've never seen, maybe something like flying colors that conjure up memories or some weird shit like that, wouldn't you cower into a corner?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Why should I fear if it do no harm?

Do I have a sword?

I can see why you could be scared, but honestly as long as the aliens weren't terrifying looking or super hostile I would probably be more interested in all their cool alien tech.

>goes on /b/ accidentally
>sees cutee girl
>unchains**
>they take off clothes
>wtf it has a dick.png
>stabs self

>god i hate reddit

>spots faggy rgb ridden pc
>WITCHCRAFT!
>smashes it
OR
>spots faggy rgb ridden pc
>ITS A MESSAGE FROM GOD
>trys to talk to it

Attached: deus_vult_deus_vult_by_the_superweirdo-das3ixu.gif (1648x1788, 2.76M)

>Depends on if people were as stupid as popular culture makes them out to be.
Genetic human intelligence peaked around 2000 years ago and has been declining since.

I'll never understand the trend of having light shows on your computer.

great odin's raven what kind of faggot would turn his box sideways

I think it's due to unfulfilled power processes
The desire for meaning and influence over the immediate environment.
An ancient hunter or farmer had a very different relationship to his surroundings. If he didn't hunt for a few days, he would die. Humans have evolved to desire responsibility and power for this reason
Now this is gone. The McJob at the assembly line doesn't have much meaning to you personally. You won't starve if you lose it.
So people compensate with countless weird behaviors, like putting LEDs in your case or buying RAM that's branded "XTREME SNIPER 420 MLG BLAZE IT FAGGOT".

Attached: 1517927903056.png (1280x361, 720K)

Call Jean Reno, we need this filmed.

>actually believing this nonsense
they talked to the fucking sky back then and used leeches to try to cure people. Come on.

>they talked to the fucking sky back then and used leeches to try to cure people. Come on.
Lack of knowledge and education, not necessarily intelligence.

Nothing wrong with leeches

Touch the lights thats the natural human reaction

what is yon faggotry

leeches are still used medicinally you dumb redditor

How high are you

A single person from the past wouldn't have that much trouble adjusting to modern technology. A lot of the witchcraft shit is mainly caused by mob mentality. Without a village there to pressure him into fear, he would quickly become more curious than fearful. Even with probably decades of conditioning by medieval society, ultimately the instinctive human curiousity would win.

>Lack of knowledge and education

T H I S

it's not that we got smarter, but the corpus of knowledge is expanded allowing us to rely on breakthroughs made by others

kek

Why does thou not installeth gentoo?

>Jean Reno
WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Attached: 1525126135049.png (382x597, 237K)

Yeah and the Mayans and Egyptians weren't building temples and tombs, but were actually in a heated space race which concluded when the Mayans sent a starship to Planet Xenon commanded by the chief calendar maker.

they look pretty in the dark

I swear, this is the kind of mentality I see only from people who think everyone back then was Aristotle or something.

>Touch the lights thats the natural human reaction

Attached: 1527626270196.jpg (427x507, 44K)

Not the user but I think he was referencing Les Visiteurs, a French comedy film starring Jean Reno about a knight and his squire in medieval France who time travel (by accident) to the present.

Attached: lesvisiteurs.jpg (3346x1858, 1.72M)

Depends on the memories, i could cringe to death

Attached: 1523126171033.jpg (1000x426, 104K)

I'd take off my pants preemptively
>Well, let's get the butt stuff over with

Something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4GJaE13gw

unironically the best post