Only one will save you, the rest will die

only one will save you, the rest will die.

Pick one

Attached: ONLY ONE IS RIGHT.png (1331x852, 34K)

Why are A and C the same thing?

To sieve candidates that are picking at random from those who are really trying.

Dont ask questions that cant be answered

i pick C

It's this one.

Attached: 1500290980348.png (669x479, 7K)

B

>only one will save you, the rest will die
What...?

Attached: UxGemMv.jpg (898x709, 155K)

>no bottom fans
shit tbqh

>no bottom fans
Blame the PSU shroud.

How do you release pressure so the case doesn't explode?

B is the best configuration
>more output than input creates a slight negative air pressure in the case
>intake at the bottom of the case, exhaust at the top because heat rises

What happens if some space station leaves it in the vacuum of space?

it's a quiz you will alyways fail

you don't :^)

None.
The only correct answer is front air intake and back outtake.
No top or bottom bullshit.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=hhuqbxcMFb5waud1)2.jpg (320x240, 14K)

i kinda want to wire a switch to reverse all the fans so i can be blasted in warm air in the winter.

I use B but on front there is one 200mm intake and top has two 120mm and back has one 120mm exhaust.

They are all shit.
I pick picrel.

Attached: fortress_ft02_airflow_pathways.jpg (499x480, 63K)

cases are not air tight you absolute moron

>based silverstone

>bottom fans
>not absolute dust magnets

B
Everything else is bullshit.

>only one will save you

no one can save me anymore

all trolling aside, I think there is only one solution.

Attached: final solution.png (882x505, 622K)

B

Retard, you picked the worst one.
>What is negative pressure?
>What is dust because there's no air pressure preventing it from entering from the crevices?

You want POSITIVE air pressure inside the case, that way air will be coming out of the case from every crevice possible as well as through the proper out fan. This way you create a positive air pressure where you're able to keep temps lower because there's more air to conduct the heat out.
The layout of the fans doesn't matter as long as the out fan is not blowing hot air into an enclosed space if your pc is also in it (like a drawer or a cubicle).
Also, more fans is better because you can keep each fan spinning slower and slower fans are more silent.
Now thank me for wasting time on this thread to school you.

Warm air goes up dumbo. Pushing it down is counterproductive

You probably have a degree in quantum cryptomemology, because I sure AF can't tell the fan speed or airflow going through the fans by the arrows alone.

Attached: Black_scientist.jpg (400x385, 18K)

Reminder that ATX format and tower cases where invented when computers used no more than 50W of power and the entire case was cooled by the PSU fan.

That's weird desk planning
Why do you need 5 monitors?
And HOW the fuck you see anything in most left tiny monitor???
the fuck Jow Forums...

B

Heat rises, all the others push heat back down. Now give me my prize.

everything you wrote is wrong.

Expand on that, faggot

All memes aside, I've got a Corsair Carbide 330R (silent case), tried a whole bunch of different configs for fans (2 140's in the front, 2 140's on top, 120 on back with cpu rad currently), B had a consistently lower ambient temperature (~30c v ~40c) than any other config with the front dampening panel open, top sound dampening panel off. Even then, with everything closed up and the dampening panels on I have yet to see a higher temp than 38c with a 8700k + GTX 970 SC2, running slight overclock on both.

Good case but holy fuck why would you ever have bottom intake unless you're operating in a sterile dust-free facility

>desktop computer

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1453432521301.png (613x533, 93K)

>would you ever have bottom intake
It has pretty good filter for each fan. I have to clean them once every 2 weeks, but the insides themselves are cleaner than my previous case with more orthodox intake without filters.

>PSU at the bottom
None