Name a more stressful job than programming

Name a more stressful job than programming

Attached: main-qimg-d7d2cfa222222f91e728aa751919afd3-c.jpg (602x636, 67K)

But that guy is an artist working on photoshop drawing in his giant wacom display.

Any job where your actual life is endangered regularly, you basement dweller.

But he's using InDesign, print design isn't stressful at all user.

Is this the guy making progressive tumblr comics?

Imagine the stress of that guy + memorizing an entire 800 page library doc + memorizing the entire architecture of your software + memorizing most of the specs to the language + having 378 bugs to fix due tonight, 8 of which can't be reproduced unless the 8 of Saturns' moons are in the correct position

Now you have programming

Drug dealing.

>Name a more stressful job than programming
Most jobs.

Attached: Capture.png (1192x701, 101K)

>god, I'm so busy today, better spend some time printing out a sign warning people not to talk to me
And yeah there is, like half of jobs are more stressful.

I work 55 hour weeks as a gas+power engineer, and that doesn't include the continual professional development program I'm on, which means I'm also essentially a graduate student.

If you're smart about it it sounds like it should be the easiest job in the world. Two rules basically, don't deal with crack heads and don't deal in public places. Also have like a hint system where the person calls you and asks you a common question that you both understand, etc.

I think it's quite stressful if you do it the bad way though.

Materials QA
It involves a lot of stress testing

>unknown 5.9%

>management
Three years in, haven't killed myself yet.
But I understand.

and that sign would be what made me come up and sit on his neck and call him a cunt

Oh you.

>Three years in, haven't killed myself yet.
yet.

this. i'm an electrical technology student and out professor was showing us videos of people dying in work accidents related to our field

Fire Fighting

>student
>55-64
>2
What.

Tech Support

programming being stressful is just a meme user

Programmers are the biggest spergs and cringelords out there.

Damn, why can't women even properly kill themselves?
Even at not living, we're better than them.

You don't have to be young to be a student

What kind of fucking loser is a student at age 60? No wonder he killed himself.

They are doing it for the attention.

hammock tester

I'm also an electrical tech student and I have a summer job at a factory and IMO, this job is only really dangerous if you're retarded. Lock stuff out before you work on it and you should be fine.

Retarded coders thinking their job is hard.
/thread

>tfw your father is 52 and a construction worker

wuh oh

>Name a more stressful job than programming
only retard monkeys works under pressure because the only have to translate instructions.Real CS is a about algorithm design and research which could take you months to solve.

Air traffic control

Bomb disposable

Shitposting

Nuclear power plant maintenance guy
>can literally cause an area to be uninhabitable for centuries and cause hundreds or thousands of deaths with a simple error