What are you fa/g/gots working on ? im gonna make a MMORPG in Java and it's gonna be huge...

what are you fa/g/gots working on ? im gonna make a MMORPG in Java and it's gonna be huge. It's gonna have shiny baldes and pretty armors and shit. Something like runescape

Attached: 52PYqyf.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

and another asian mmo was born

>Tera will never be fun again
Good luck OP, have you implemented FizzBuzz yet?

yeah and ?

Make sure it has cute anime waifus.

Attached: 1480789280275.gif (500x438, 3.4M)

no, i haven't. what's that?

nice

It's the first step of making a MMO. Next step is a high-low guessing game.

it will, im gonna find some art designers who are willing to draw them for free.

>For free
well...

>art designers

Attached: 1511548853055.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

anime is art bro

Will it have science-based dragon breeding?

HI ANNON IM AM WORKIN ON VIDEO GAEM TOO!!!! BEST GAME EVER ITS GONNA BE AWEASOME LOTS OF LOOTS AND LEETSTUFD!!!

Yeah; that's not what I'm laughing at.

Attached: 1505761797157.jpg (640x480, 54K)

we should totally team up bro

its already doomed to fail

how does that even look like?

>in Java
Fuck off Notch

I'm not sure about the specifics of the breeding yet, but I've been working on it for the last two years and I'm about ready to launch my website with 50+ concept arts.

TOTTALY ONLY IF THERE IS ANIME TIDDIES!~

no it's not. firstly i'll be finding some people who are willing to participate in the programming/game design for free. because of all the people in the world, i will find a bunch of bored asses. then when it starts to grow, i'll start to pay them. it'll be something like how facebook started up

t. literal 30yo boomer

playing vidya with neetbux

Is there any MMORPG with a UI that isn't a fucking clusterfuck?

pic related
That's about all I have for now, but it's going to be grand.
(Posted 6 years ago)

Attached: qQNlZ.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

you have to go back

Back to 2012? I will as soon as I complete this time machine I'm building. I've been working on it for five years and it's practically finished. I just need an engineer to turn my concept art and ideas into a functioning product. Then I'll go back to before I hired the engineer, give myself the finished time machine and he'll have worked for free without even knowing it.

Attached: sportaflop.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I would like to be a beta-tester

>java
Go fuck yourself, AT LEAST use opengl.

Updating my resume right now. I should really get back to working on my own game...

There is a MMO in works right now about that.
A new one.

>>Tera will never be fun again
Tera was never fun, it's a Korean grind shitfest.

since we are all here gathered, i'd like to hear some ideas if you wish to share

>I join groups like this just to guarantee that one member won't actually contribute any code

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

I'm building a pretty simple site that will allow my friends and family to sign up for baby sitting so my wife and I can go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary, but I really wanna build an app with Flutter. That will be my next pp

most western MMOs

There is a private server in the making, it's going to MakeTeraGreatAgain

A visual novel interpreter for Switch. Starting with ONScripter, but afterwards I'm planning to see what other stuff I can have it interpret. My goal is to have a very solid implementation that can handle Saya no Uta, Higurashi, Umineko, Roses Guns Days, Tsukihime, and more with tons of customization (stretching backgrounds, changing fonts and font size, adjusting word wrap, and so on). I see the Switch as an incredible potential visual novel machine and want to do as much as I can to further that.

>Go fuck yourself, AT LEAST use opengl.
Java does have access to OpenGL?

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-05-13-56-59.png (1440x1546, 1.02M)

>create concept for MMOFPS
>obviously unfeasible for a single guy
>downgrade to an FPS
>spend a year learning an engine and getting frustrated at shitty documentation and shit
>downgrade to a sidescrollers
>start learning opengl to not have to fight with shitty pre-defined stuff that requires massives hoops if I want to implement the features that my concept needs

Maybe I should go for Assembly next.

Another one for my Jow Forums hall of fame.

Attached: hexadecimal.png (700x118, 10K)

Unrelated to topic, but what the fuck were the UI designers on when they put together the piece of shit that is Tera. I played for a few hours and my god that's the jankiest and most cluttered UI I've ever seen.

Attached: 1529951021842.png (1451x779, 484K)

Is it going to be open source? Can I contribute to it?

Why did you steal my game? It explicitly says "DO NOT STEAL".

What a clusterfuck of a UI. No wonder MMORPGs are a dead genre.

WoW has much more clusterfuck UI than the game in OP's pic.

OpenGL cannot be used for java because the library is opengl.h, you cannot #include in java

Attached: 1516308254092.jpg (645x729, 81K)

It doesn't. It's UI is much more compact and consistent.

high quality thread

Quick question, what graphics library does Minecraft (the Java edition) use?

Yes it can and technically yes you can with the JNI

shut the fuck up runescape is written i njava and it's cpu rendered and the devs said they can't convert to openCL

Attached: brainlet in g minor.png (720x300, 118K)

free as in freedom i hope

>not using elvui
wew

Panel for a Teamspeak Hoster

Attached: if.png (1903x898, 221K)

what he actually mean is:
>i'm gonna go to /3/ or /d/ and "hire" someone

Billionaire dollar franchiseā„¢

Don't forget to implement blockchain gear.