5 years on 60FPS now i got Asus MG248QR 144hz

5 years on 60FPS now i got Asus MG248QR 144hz.

The difference between 60fps to 144fps is amazing!! It's feels so nice for my eyes! Fuck 4k when you can get 1080p 144hz screen.

Attached: .jpg (2500x2500, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rb-d2.itch.io/wingman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is going on in that image

Fuck off and go back to

>TN panel
lol

An unpaid intern drew a a shitty picture for subpar advertisement, /v/ kids fall for it, asus maeks money, nothing special really

is it 10bit tho

Attached: 1362392624179.jpg (760x760, 155K)

wtf.

i want to play that game

I used to have an asus 144hz tn panel. the colors were so awful that everything was full of dithering, and dark scenes were horrible morphing blobs of color banding. it was so bad that it couldn't even display purple. i was playing neptunia and the girls' hair was shimmering with dithering of pink and blue. i hope mine was just defective. how are the colors on yours?

I went to a nixeus 144hz ips, which does look way better, but the asus had way less motion blur. hopefully someday we can have the best of both types.

rb-d2.itch.io/wingman

144hz does look much more smoother. I have that one ROG 165hz monitor, IPS 1440p. Really great. I think we've reached a point where modern IPS monitors are better than CRTs for the most part.

Just did color adjustment and everything is fine now.

Yeah IPS looks better than TN however TN panels are better for higher frame rate.

mine was far beyond adjusting. i tried like hell. congrats, you won the lottery.

No. Fuck 144 Hz. Who would want so many Hz when everything looks blurry even with 8x MSAA?

I wish there was a 4K100 screen. I get almost 100 FPS in Battlefield.

Attached: DSC_0012.jpg (3840x2160, 2.72M)

Yours was defective.
I've had 2 asus VG248QE monitors for years, absolutely no issues like you described. The colors are shit compared to a TN panel, but 144hz is worth it.

>TN
>1080
Nibba you came to the wrong neighborhood
I got 1440p 144z IPS with 1ms response time and G-SYNC, get on my level

God damn your setup looks like shit

This but it's only TN

Attached: Untitled.png (956x659, 43K)

It's okay, there are plenty of TN panels that look really good, but OPs is cheap chink shit

Its not finished, I need to get a VESA mount.

Attached: DSC_0022.jpg (3840x2160, 1.85M)

I take it back, I actually really enjoy the overall design choice. Please accept my apology.

I hope you noticed the old XB280 was only put on the table for comparision? This one is big, I want to mount it and maybe get a vertical sidescreen later. Also thinking of a better microphone arm, but I would rather remove it as I don't have anyone to talk with anyway.

The mouse pad has been washed too often and will have to be replaced somewhen.
>More plants incoming

Bless u crab man really makes it seem like the same people are here from two years ago

100hz ultrawide is pretty nice middle ground

>4gb gtx 1080
what's going on

I would wear that

Speccy is a pile of shit is all. It's just a regular 1080

A heavily damaged RAF Avro Lancaster has presumably just dropped two nukes on whatever city that's supposed to be and is trying to shoot down a USAF F-14 whose engines are already on fire using what appears to be a wing-mounted machine gun

Fuck that monitor and GPU judaism.
>want AMD + freesync because fuck Goyvidia
>have to buy GTX™ regardless because Vega sucks dick
Guess I wait™ for Vega 20, Navi or fuckwhat and get my shit then.

What's your favorite plane? For me it's the A-10 Warthog - that thing crushes tanks like beer cans.

That is goddamn hilarious