Jow Forums demographics

Location: United States (47%), United Kingdom (8%), Canada (6%), Australia (5%), Germany (4%), France (2%), Sweden (2%), Netherlands (2%), Poland (1.5%), Brazil (1.5%)
Interests: Japanese culture, anime, manga, video games, comics, technology, music, movies
Education: Majority attended or currently enrolled in college

>~30% female

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=0il7xdpUPB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Says who and what data?

Jow Forums.org/advertise

retard

no cussin ITT

My question still applies. How do you extrapolate that data from posts? You can't. Plus the age range is wrong, as certain boards are clearly underage (namely consumer media boards like /v/, /mu/, etc).

30%female(male)

yeah, /soc/, Jow Forums (the soccermom board), /ck/, /tv/ in parts, /b/ and /a/ for depressed emo/fat teenagers, most of /fa/ and /mu/, the generals on Jow Forums
Also noticed a very large portion on Jow Forums and a big enough on Jow Forums as well. The only places that are completely safe from the eternal female are Jow Forums, /o/, Jow Forums, /qa/ and game generals on /vg/ for autistic dadcore games like WoT or Total War

Counterargument: while there are certainly some underage, most people on Jow Forums are 18+. They just seem underage because they really are that stupid.

lots of prostitutes go on and

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if most people on this site are underage. Jow Forums is pretty good in this sense but places like /b/, Jow Forums and other dumpsters are absolutely crawling with teenagers.

This. There's even that well known screencap of femanons on /cgl/ (I believe) being disgusting about their periods or some shit.

definitely not consistent across all boards

Uh holy shit
>Page impressions per month: 703,000,000
>Unique visitors per month: 27,700,000
>Posts per day: 900,000-1,000,000

who the fuck do you think draws those dumb /v/ pictures for you

30% female
0 tits either were being deceived or our tits or gtfo rule isnt working anymore

>it's a datamining episode

Attached: 13dbfe85da800f58.jpg (495x495, 27K)

>Interests: Japanese culture, anime, manga, video games, comics, technology, music, movies
no one on Jow Forums knows shit about those things.

if internet is a human centipede
Jow Forums is it's head

>They just seem underage because they really are that stupid.
>Education: Majority attended or currently enrolled in college

Only /soc/ might have 30%, it’s just billshit data ad companies want to hear

/ck/, /cgl/, /soc/ naturally have a high proportion of females. Still, I doubt it's higher than 15% site-wide.

Probably /mu/ too. Bunch of faggots there.

I think you're thinking of that squat chick from Jow Forums

>age 18
So actually 14

youtube.com/watch?v=0il7xdpUPB8

does he have a msi dragon logo tattoo on his arm?

What about /fa/?

Actually it's true but they're bottom of the barrel 1/10s who will die alone no matter how much makeup they put on. In fact there was a female tripfag who outed herself on a stream or something, think it was vomit chan or sully.

Btw don't think you're better than them you fat autistic sperglords, you wouldn't get more than 200 feet close to one of these mongrelas before they showed a face of utter disgust toward you. Your fates are sealed just like theirs lmao.

t. femanon

Attached: 1528680622690.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

1. You're forgetting /an/. Definitively has several female posters.
2. Even Jow Forums has seen a few female(female) posters.

How the fuck can you tell the age? Is the chink admin data mining our tabs when we have Jow Forums open?

google analytics

@66495151
shitty larp, doesn't deserve a (you)

Reminder to stay far away from Jow Forums femanons.

femanons don't exist. 90% of anyone claiming to be female are actually (male)

>66495151
bait

You wish you little pretentious wanabee fuck BOI. So work hard for those lifeless silicone sex dolls cause that's as far as good pussy as you're ever gonna get.

>"s-she's just kidding you guis, h-ha-ha"
Did I strike a nerve?

Attached: 1390185293849.png (171x169, 46K)

Why do you keep trying to get replies?

>she

I'm attending college right now and I'm a fucking idiot

>30% female

there is no way this site is more than 10% female, nearly all of which are /soc/ posters

I have access to the data from some boards, this is from the demographic charts of Jow Forums.

Jow Forums unironically as less than 0% females.

Attached: gstats.png (1057x384, 16K)

>66495151

Attached: 34yo_single_mom_seeking_REAL_MAN.jpg (1600x1200, 364K)

I'm not going to show you my tits you lowly sub-human. Now go fix my wifi that you fucked up in the office because you're too nervous to ask the girls for their mac addresses, BITCH.

Attached: 1422082954430.jpg (676x676, 95K)

poc related: you

At least wash your hair, you're at work not in the amazon jungle.

Attached: d73cec9d3b626506f1c0bf5b54681e50.jpg (364x412, 25K)

those are lady boys

what's disgusting about periods?