Toothbrushes are technology

What does Jow Forums use to brush their teeth? For me, it's the Oral-B pro 1000 rechargeable electronic toothbrush powered by Braun. This magnificent machine removes 300% more plaque than the average toothbrushes.

Attached: Oral-B-Pro-1000-Electrictooth-brush-with-crossaction-brush-head-attached.jpg (650x400, 19K)

Attached: sugar-cane.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>300%

Asspulling stats from oral-b for some Jow Forumsoyim to buy it. Regular toothbrush would do, flossing is more time consuming but just as important.

>t. dentist

I've had mine for a year, where you get cheap replacement brush heads?

Philips Sonicare 4100. Feels real good on the teethies

Attached: 418gEx9KlIL._SL1300_.jpg (1300x1040, 32K)

lmao wtf

people actually brush there teeth?? xDDD

Is this a question or a fucking ad?

Second this, sonicare is an amazing product line. I feel like they're too fragile though, mine broke after a year of use

re-reading the OP, it IS really composed like an ad, eh?

Attached: 2341351.png (311x263, 27K)

Got the diamond 9500 here, feels amazing

Do those plastic dental sticks actually work as well as flossing?

It's much easier for me to just carry them around and pick my gums throughout the day and give a good thorough cleaning at night

is it weird that my floss comes out without any plaque on it? seems like a giant waste of time or a meme.

Chinese sonicare variant thing for $10. Works as well as the $100 braun philips and so on.

For me it is the Philips™ Sonicare™ Diamondclean™, the true tool of odontology aficionados.

Attached: .jpg (960x960, 27K)

>haven't brushed my teeth since I was a 13
I still floss ~once a week because I enjoy it. How fucked are my teeth? How much will the dental work cost?

Used to have some electric Oral-B brush, but the battery eventually stopped holding a charge. And it being $80 at the time, I just went back to using those toothbrushes I got from the dentist.

Haven't bought a toothbrush since, plus my dad got a Sonicare, so he hands me all of his free brushes. No change with my teeth. I haven't been developing cavities any more frequently than before.

Attached: 0554b2aaf31a467a8fc012ea10a13e7d.jpg (640x359, 27K)

>not having rounded heads

I dunno I just use normal toothbrushes that aren't electric

>electric toothbrushes
enjoy your radiation lol

The bots have long since infiltrated us. All those years of captcha data even with the NIGGER in the second line wasnt just for show. They were studying us, and now they crawl every page of the site to study us further. The bots of today can shitpost with the best of them.

Attached: tumblr_oqwbcj3NlJ1wppvldo1_500.png (477x750, 157K)

Depends, it would get away the stuff you can see. But it wouldn't get the bacteria. In order to fully remove those you would need plastic ones in pic related. If you don't there are is a chance for teeth gum pockets. Google it, it's when bacterie is getting inbetween your teeth and gum.

Flossing shouldnt be done with straight movement, but more like moving around the teeth. Left and right, all corners.

Attached: 50PCS-Tooth-Flossing-Head-Soft-Plastic-Interdental-Brush-Oral-Hygiene-Dental-Toothpick-Tooth-Pick-Br (640x640, 79K)

Still would recommand you going to a dentist every 6 months atleast. Brushing alone takes care of most of it. But flossing finishes the job.

(((trademark)))

I have that exact model.
Probably the best tech related product I ever bought in my life.