WHAT

>WHAT
>THE
>FUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 12.06.24 pm.png (639x1010, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8Lu7A
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3328784/bulldog-attack-penis-testicles-haddington/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breed of peace.

Archived link or it didn't happen

so he got dressed while leaking blood out of genital area? how the fuck did the dog bite off his junk while he was clothed, unless he was sitting down on the couch maybe

That's what you get when you try to force your dog to perform felatio.

Wait, was he trying to fuck the dog?

still less bad than shitbulls

Some people walk around naked around their dogs as if they're still alone and the dog is nothing more than an object like a TV to them.

I'm not saying that's what happened but my friend does that but she's a dumb fuck

Dogs are top tier trolls.

does photo dog have a case for slander?

This. The dog isn't going to know to go for the groin unless it is right in its face.

All the feminists will want to adopt this dog.

My cat watches me masturbate

is it a girl cat or a boy cat. asking for a friend

This but unironically

>shitbulls spays you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>bit off his penis and testicles

Horrific, unless he was a Muslim in which case awesome.

ceiling cat?

>English Bulldog
How the fuck do you even get those riled up enough to give you a sex change operation? They have bull in their name but these days they're fucking pug tier when it comes to aggressiveness and physical danger. Most of them are fat lazy pieces of shit that don't do anything other than eat, sleep, and fart on all your furniture if you let them get on it.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbuzzsharer.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Fenglish-bulldog-sleeping-positio (500x667, 98K)

The fact that they specified "fully clothed" makes me think he was not fully clothes.
Bull dogs are the dumbest most low energy lay in in a corner drooly bastard in the dog kingdom and I fully believe this guy was trying to make it suck his dick.

Wondering this myself, even Corgis are more vicious than bulldogs.

She cat, its awkward when she lays on my crotch in gymshorts, post fap and purrs

They missed out the part about how his groin was smeared in peanut butter and dog food.

bulldogs don't ever do this wtf

bulldogs are dumber and less aggressive than just about any breed, I don't see how somebody could get bit by one unless they're abusing it

They fart too much.

corgis are surprisingly mean, just like shibas

>be bong
>get emasculated by the breed of peace

If he wakes up from his coma he'll be sorry

meh it's only fun talking shit about pitbulls

Attached: The Onion.jpg (228x318, 28K)

>Jay Akbar

>english bulldog
>not a pitbull
How do you piss off a bulldog, and how do your junk in a position get where it could bit it clean off?

Attached: mike-pence-doubt-reaction-sketch.jpg (960x960, 80K)

>The breed of beans

>by Jay Akbar

Attached: Admiral-Ackbar-xlarge.jpg (1280x800, 35K)

i was playing with my penis and my cat came out of nowhere and jumped to attack it

I think they see genitals as mice or other small animals.

a bulldog wouldn't go into full on maul mode if they see a toy though

I had a nightmare were my cat cut open my ballsack dont think Im fapping for a while

Bulldogs are pretty fucked up and pretty much seem to always breath through their mouth so if you put a penis shaped object in its only method of obtaining oxygen you are going to have a bad time.

Nope, he hurt his junk doing some weird sexual thing and is now blaming his dog (who will now have to be put down) to avoid shame
English bulldogs dont have the bite pressure to do this

Maybe he shouldn’t have been trying to get it to suck his dick.

Is he black?

East Lothian....

He might be a Ni.

Attached: African and cats.gif (180x135, 1.31M)

The Jewsmedia is lying again. It may have been a pitbull and they call it a bulldog.

Any other dog, other than the pitbull must be provoked to attack.

Attached: 1539128119288.webm (400x224, 1.37M)

They also have asthma

Attached: image.jpg (640x1137, 63K)

Based doggo.

Attached: 034holding.jpg (1000x1518, 229K)

Still don't really think I believe this article without a source.

Attached: 1438470670037.gif (310x368, 2M)

22 year old white faggot slathered peanut butter on his tiny little penis, bull dog chomped that shit right off. Who fucking cares. #FuckWhitePeople

I cant believe I clicked this one
not the first time...

It's really simple actually, in places where you aren't allowed to own Pitbulls, a lot of people will register their Pitbull as a bulldog or Staffordshire Terrier to flout the law, because they look vaguely similar.

Attached: staff pb.jpg (480x360, 33K)

This. Bulldogs are basically harmless, they're too lazy to attack people.

bulldogs are sweethearts. this didn't happen.

I walk around naked with my dog all the time, I don't think of him as an object he's very dear to me, he's naked all the time so why can't I be naked in front of him? In the summer with have cold baths together

you can tell the dog really didn't want to bite because he was afraid of a chimpout

Canadian?

Why wouldn’t you be naked in front of the dogo’s?

And in the winter you use his butthole to keep your pecker warm?

there is police brutality and preemptive attacks on black folk and there are black people who are losing jobs because of racism and all of you white supremacists care about is a dog? jesus christ losers

Did his dick smell like bacon?

>inb5 Canadian tourist

Had a bully. Loved her. But she had a switch in her brain that when it turned on, made her a crazed attack animal. Those genes from bull fighting gays may be more repressed, but they are still there. Can easily see how a pit bull can turn from docile to attack crazy, but unlike bullies, has the physical capabilities to seriously harm. Guess some bullies do too

They don’t have dogs at all. They are absolutely petrified of dogs.

>it’s dumb to walk around a dog naked

Wut

How do you even get a dog to attack you, especially if you're the owner? My dog is a lazy shit, he just wants to lie around all day and whine for me to scratch him behind the ears. Right now he's just on the bed behind me, snoring as he sleeps.

Attached: andre.jpg (2322x4128, 2M)

Not goig to correct it. Like it better this way

this had to be intentional because these "dogs" are so genetically fucked up they can't even properly close their mouths

I recognise that dog, that is Fido. He was a good boy.

It's real. archive.is/8Lu7A

>bully
there is one in my town named camber

Attached: American-Bully-Short.jpg (895x815, 138K)

He probably tried to rape it or something so it attacked him. But I guess everything British in Britain must go, so the new narrative is that British Bulldogs are evil dogs and need to go. But Pitbulls are breeds of peace.

Never done anything sexual with my dog, in the winter we get under the blanket together and sit in front of the heater

He probably fucked/tried to fuck it.

>East Lothian
BASED ENGLISH DOG BITING OFF SCOTTISH COCK!

THANK YOU BASED PUPPER!

underrated

Unless he was part pitbull, this makes no sense. English bulldogs are the nicest dogs there are. I really think he was trying to get the dog to blow him.

this. falseflag to demonize white breeds, meanwhile pitbulls run wild

>she's a dumb fuck
And she doesn't have anything between her legs that could be bitten off.

You friend is fucking her dog.

I've got an American bulldog. He was the original bulldog, he can be fierce.. The English house pet is an affable sluggard. Yeah, hard to believe.

Dios mio

I can see why women want to get fucked by their pits desu, that thing is built like a bodybuilder, just imagine it fucking your tight pussy missionary-style and admiring its strong legs wrapped around you, its muscular pecs pressing against your breasts, its delts flexing and convulsing as it shoots its doggy load into your snatch

Let's be honest, the guy was probably trying to get his dog to lick his dick and balls with the ol' peanut butter trick and Brutus finally said enough is enough.

They are pretty docile though, it's more likely he made an improvised fleshlight and something went wrong.

Scottish are renowned degenerates.

More than likely it's a pitbull. That dog gets a ridiculous amount of protection from people for some reason. I'm sure this pitbull is a "bulldog" the same way Pakis that commit crimes in the UK are "Asians".

He may have put on his clothes to try and go out (Save from embarrassment), and fell into shock in the process.

They can't move air through their nostrils, they have an elongated soft palate which blocks the entrance to the trachea, the major airway, the trachea itself is tiny, like breathing through a straw, their lungs are small, and they are usually obese because the owners think it is cute. Most bulldogs fight for oxygen every second of their lives. If you have one, keep it thin so it can have a chance at breathing.

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3328784/bulldog-attack-penis-testicles-haddington/
>Bulldog found covered in blood at the scene

How do we know the bulldog didn't just try to eat what was already on the floor? Yum yum sausage time.

What, he's cute. And is ridiculously dependent on my affection at every nanosecond he's awake. Unless you mean he looks like a pitbull, he's not. He's a mutt to absurd proportions, got a little of everything in him.

most hunting animals have a built-in instinct to go for the genitals first. They know that the pain will incapacitate the prey.

>MUH DOGS SO CYOOOOT

I have accidentally pissed on my dog and almost shit on her on accident once too.

In the early days, when she was right about 8 weeks old and I had been up for a few days straight potty training her and keeping her reasonably separate from my other dog, at about 2am took her out to the bathroom. She went to corner of yard to do her business. Decided I had to piss too. Started going, she comes running too me right through the stream. Sort of let out little yelp of surprise.

Awhile back camping, was taking shit off log. Dog was sleeping outside tent when I went to take a dump. Didn’t even notice me leave. Get about 20 feet away to shitting log (was two downed trees next to eachother, put one foot on each and shit down gap in middle). About to let it rip and dog comes squeezing her way through gap in logs trying to get to me. Luckily was able to hold it for a sec to get her out of the firing line.

I don’t buy it. No bulldog is making a eunuch without some serious help. Their jaws are a joke.

Attached: 879E11DD-6402-423E-AC49-7CB3703BB0F3.jpg (350x312, 27K)

>lick his dick and balls with the ol' peanut butter trick
It's suspicious that you would know about something like this.

looks mostly like a boxer

A dog tried to bite my dick off too. I was visiting some dumbass poor friend and his low IQ family had probably trained their dog to do just that.

At first I didn't understand why the dog was approaching me in a weird way and when I got it was to late. It didn't approach barking or growling, it just went straight for my dick.

Then I ran. When I was safe I took a look at my dick and it was bloody, I didn't feel pain though. Later at the hospital I only needed a few stitches because the teeth had only cut the superficial skin layer and now the scar is pretty much invisible.

I was pretty scared on the way to the hospital, I couldn't imagine living without a dick.

I know he's part boxer for sure because his mother was.

You abuse it. Im pretty sure he put his dick in the dogs mouth and it got fucking done being raped.

Darwin awards.

American bulldogs are a made up breed. It is what people call their pit bulls when they live in a place where pit bulls are illegal, or when their pit bull bites someone. Technically, pit bulls are supposed to be a mix between American bulldogs and terriers, but in reality, they are mixed together enough genetically as to make the distinction largely worthless.

Pit bull in there I can see CUTE DOG DOG, I PET HIM NOW. HE CUTE CUTE FACE!

But why would you abuse a dog? Just by feeding and petting them they love you unconditionally. No matter how much of an asshole you are to people, your dog will always love you.

Staffie? They always have eyes like that.

>actually playing "peanutbutter popsicle" with your pooch
I shiggy diggy

>But why would you abuse a dog? Just by feeding and petting them they love you unconditionally. No matter how much of an asshole you are to people, your dog will always love you.
Oh sweet summer child, you didn't watch mr metokurs stream earlier this week

Attached: 585170aee37ba.jpg (480x463, 43K)