What a piece of shit this thing is...

What a piece of shit this thing is. Bought it at a deep discount with Verizon a year ago and have regretted every moment I've had it.

Attached: %22%22%22water-resistant%22%22%22.jpg (720x970, 119K)

You're lucky I care enough to tell you nobody cares

nice blog faggot have a (you)

Hey cool thanks man glad you got that out there in the world.

Lol what? I wanted to buy it because its by far the most beautiful phone since a long time, but lg fags fucked up with the audio on the g series, looking out for v40
What exaclty you dont like about it?

Life’s Good :^)

Sorry I wasted your time.

It's touted as moisture-resistant, but a humid day will render the charging port useless.

Attached: g.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

You are lame the g6 is beast.

>it complains if it gets water in its USB instead of just silently performing poorly over it

>Not getting the v20

It's good though.

Its just a fucking phone you autist.

Suck a dick nigga I love my G6

it is a good phone stupid

>I wanted to buy it because its by far the most beautiful phone since a long time
Congratulations, you are the useful idiot companies thrive off of.

Maybe you're just a faggot, I have it's sister phone, the V20 and it's been an absolute treat for the last year and a half. LG makes quality phones desu

i got mine back in november, plus variant.

i've been dealing with that "check usb port" bullshit for a while, it comes and goes without notice, but when its on, it drains my battery like none's bussiness, i also regret buying this, user.

What's wrong with it?

not OP, but i got a g6+, problems are :
1.- software never updated beyond 7.0, despite lg been promising oreo since august last year
2.- the camera cover can easily shatter for w.e reasons (mine hasn't, but my brother in law which got his 3 months after mine already did)
3.- the moisture in usb-c despite it being clearly dry or moreover, never exposed to moisture to begin with, pops up randomly, blocks charge and when its on, the battery drains insanely fast.
4.- the 3.5mm audio jack sometimes bends inside in a way that makes earphones unusable

along with some other small quirks, i wish i had gone for the S8 or the Moto z3force at this point.

>1.- software never updated beyond 7.0, despite lg been promising oreo since august last year
I've got 8.0.0, faggot.

>2.- the camera cover can easily shatter for w.e reasons (mine hasn't, but my brother in law which got his 3 months after mine already did)
The retard probably smashed it.

>3.- the moisture in usb-c despite it being clearly dry or moreover, never exposed to moisture to begin with, pops up randomly, blocks charge and when its on, the battery drains insanely fast.
Never happened to me.

>4.- the 3.5mm audio jack sometimes bends inside in a way that makes earphones unusable
Never happened to me.

3 is happening to me right now faggot
4 happened to me, but bent it back with toothpicks

and my phone still in 7.0

go eat shit

Thanks.

I'm looking for semi cheap new phone to replace chink one that has honestly served me well but I want video stabilization and waterproofing, G6 looks kinda ok on paper.

Is there any kind of equalizer when using bluetooth headphones like atmos or megabass ?

>had this thing for 3 months now
>satisfied
welp, sucks to be you, i guess
just want to see who this faggot is

Why are you running 7? Oreo has been available for a while. Manually click check for updates in settings..

>lg fags fucked up with the audio on the g series
source?

No quad dac
They only sale the top Version in korea
Wow spastic, they have nearly all the same Features and look all the same, i just wanted to buy something that i really like
>Companys thrive off
I still have my htc one m8 since release, because there wasnt any phone that could truly surpass it, lg g6 could, if they didnt sell the cut down version in europe and the v30 isnt as beautiful anymore

>No quad dac
so the same as 99% of other phones?

Yes
Thats why i wanted the g6 not to be cut down, but lg are niggers
I dont want to downgrade sound wise, compared my m8 to honor 10, the audio is fucking shit you can hear it without even focusing on it