How fast is your internet Jow Forums

How fast is your internet Jow Forums

Ausfag here absolutely appalled at how much better LTE is compared to NBN, especially considering it's a cheap chinkphone with a Mediatek modem, I'm sure a Qualcomm moden would perform better.

Attached: speedtest.jpg (1440x1048, 163K)

Rural Aus fag here, around 45-60 down and 15-20 up

About as fast as I can mine data.

Wow with that internet speed I would kill myself faggot

Tasmanian here. 30 download and 15 upload.

Sydney here 20-10 down 1-0.5 up

Attached: malcolm_turnbull_fullsize.jpg (3000x3518, 884K)

Melbfag:
Here's this morning's reading...

Attached: Speed Test.png (352x568, 56K)

melbourne: 47 down & 16 up on a 50/20 plan.

Burmese LTE here.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626_115643.png (797x403, 41K)

rural america has the worst internet

Attached: 1509151561352.png (488x84, 7K)

1:40 in the morning

Attached: niggas.png (779x287, 46K)

Ausfag 100/40 NBN plan unlimited data $90/M

Attached: Speedtest.net.jpg (762x257, 34K)

I wish I had your upload, fucking cable sucks for upload. You on FTTP?

Attached: 7423124262.png (350x200, 21K)

It's pretty fast I guess. Could do with a higher upload speed, though.

Attached: speedof.me_18-06-26.png (1200x800, 116K)

Yeah cable does fucking suck for upload, I have FTTN about 250 meters from the node

FTTH. I think I got lucky for rural fringe of Melbourne.

Was on 4.5mb/s ADSL1 (was 7 at one point but declined slowly and shat itself when it rained and water got in one of the pits I think) and was very far away from the exchange making going to (fucking Telstra resold) ADSL2 surprisingly pointless.

Lucky duck.

Attached: 7423229697.png (350x200, 21K)

STOP CALLING IT NBN YOU LITTLE SHIT
UNLESS IT IS PRE-2013 FTTH IT'S ACTUALLY TURDBULL'S FRAUDBAND

I get decent ping to brisbane but like 77ms to sydney

Attached: Untitled.jpg (371x212, 22K)

We should have just waited for 5G. Now we are stuck with Labors white elephant that no one will use once it actually gets finished (probs around 2025-26).

Pretty good speeds then, are they consistent. At least I get 100mbps no matter the time of day

Unironically kill yourself you libtard.

aussie internet is fine so long as you pick somewhere that has nbn and you're aware of how far you are from the exchange

Attached: 57i0Hd3.png (1245x357, 39K)

this is fttn as well, for fttp distance to node won't even matter

You know I'm right. Turnbull banned Huawei from helping make the 5G network because its the only way to at least partially clean up the Labor/Green Alliance's mess.

You are either baiting or are terminally stupid. Turnbull sabotaged the fuck out of the NBN to get the useless fraudband we suffer today. It's slower, more expensive, less reliable, less transparent, and involved handing $11 billion to Telstra for no reason. All the doing of the LNP. Unlike you I can actually remember what it was like before the 2013 election, as well as the blatantly fraudulent 'review' that followed.

Yeah the speeds are good and very consistent never had an issue since connect date 8 months ago

Glorious real NBN courtesy of tony windsor. This is with roommates downloading crap

Attached: Capture.png (846x367, 44K)

Mate, their business case was simply set-up FTTP in independent seats first, followed by marginal regional seats before building in the city where there is actual money to be made. Throw in the construction being done by their dodgy union mates and you have a gravy train that is over-budget, behind-schedule and failing to deliver.

Even with the improvements made by the Coalition, Telstra is hemorrhaging money to build the Labor/Greens Alliance's pipe dream.

Ah, terminally stupid. Either kill yourself or move to the US.

No arguments because I'm right.

>and involved handing $11 billion to Telstra for no reason

They would have owned all the copper from every node up to the persons property.

FTTN doesn't work without them playing ball and then it would be endless fees to them for service and access

I live in a small village in Norway. For the longest time we didn't even have any Internet options aside from 4g Internet, which sucked balls, since we're just behind a mountain so the signal was weak and it was almost unusable in the evenings. That was around 70 usd for 200GB.
Now been using the only available provider with only a single possible speed - 10mbps down and 1mbps up unlimited for around 45 bucks. Getting sick of this shit. The infrastructure outside of the cities is absolute ass

>why aren't they running hundreds of km worth of fibre just to charge me the same price as everyone else with a limited customer base

FTTH with no data cap.
Under $100/month including TV service.

Attached: 2017-06-28 16_17_47-6413520654.png (350×200).png (352x202, 14K)

>improvements
Care to elaborate?

You literally came into a thread made to complain about the shitty state of Aust internet. A thread where the contrast of real FTTP vs shitty FTTN copper is blindingly obvious. Then claimed the LNP traitors somehow "improved" things by switching the former for the latter while spending more money. And despite this obviously false claim you still expect to be taken seriously.

As stated, terminally stupid. Next you'll probably deny that Aust has dropped from 30th to below 60th in internet speed rankings since the Abbott/Turnbull disaster started.

Which is why just running fibre is a much better, faster, and cheaper idea. Buying back the decaying copper only serves to funnel more public money to Telstra execs.