Stripping windows 10

I just built a new Ryzen7 2700x based machine and was forced to use Windows 10 :( I know it's still possible to use 7 and may still go back if I'm not succesful at getting win10 where I want.

I installed it picking the least intrusive options possible, removed all of the bloat/spyware it would let me with PowerShell commands and am running shutup 10.

What else can I do?

I want to delete absolutely everything that isn't necessary.

Attached: DKxBRSqUQAAeeRk.jpg (1200x505, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a good question. I want to do an 2400g build but I hate having to use W10. Isn't Ubuntu a valid replacement for Windows 10? The only gaming I do is older games really and they can run on Linux. You can also dual boot as well.

I want to play pubg on this machine or I would.

The 2400g is tits btw I built a 2400g system for a friend and it's blown me away

>The 2400g is tits
So it's a piece of shit?
flat a best, cowtits belong in the trash

There's no single or easy answer to your question because windows 10 is rife with undocumented behavior that often changes between """feature""" updates. Speaking of which if you'll want to keep all your powershell scripts handy for next time you update. Resign yourself to being tracked unless you plan on installing a firewall at the network level. Much of the bloat and spyware is integrated at the kernel level in windows 10, it can't be removed without breaking windows.

You can download LTSB if you want, it's the cleanest and most stable out of the box, and it doesn't get feature updates only security. All of the above is still true though, even LTSB doesn't come close to the stability of 7 or 8.1. I recommend taking the linux plunge if you can.

How do I get LTBS and license it?

I feel bad asking this shit but I get bad advice almost everywhere else I go.

You're a fucken fag. Use a iPhone to play your little gay game.

just use ms toolkit to activate your LTSB, ur not going to pay m$ for spyware arent you?

I think you can use this PowerShill command to delete all Windows store apps Get-AppxPackage * | Remove-AppxPackage

I can't test that atm because i am not in front of my computer.

Also, use this safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/

2200G is a better value.

>i was forced to use windows 10
What did they do to you? Did they sent someone from Microsoft and you had to install at gunpoint?

My Intel CPU doesn't have this problem

Attached: System.png (1600x900, 84K)

Here, OP.

Attached: AME.png (3695x1271, 796K)

Not to derail the thread, but "deleting shit" just solves half of your problem. For example, even if you remove the Cortana DLLs, it comes back next update (source: Level1Techs)

Set up a DNS server that blocks any communication to Microsoft servers. That's what I did, at least.

>128GB of RAM
What are you doing with that, user?

Multiple VMs and lots of RAM disk space.

You do know that QEMU-KVM is faster than other VM solutions, do you?

Attached: 1522891793218.jpg (960x1280, 119K)

Just use Windows 10 G

>installing a firewall at the network level
This. Only way to know is by watching the line via dedicated device. Think of this as an "impartial third party." By doing so the most granularity is achieved and full transparency is accomplished.
I use pf on an openbsd box. Logs w/e traffic is wanted for analysis. From here the offending component is neutralized (deactivated/uninstalled) or a customized ruleset is tested then added.
I would not install any config type apps or run any batch/script files locally as you lose the advantage of impartiality and the general idea is less spyware/bloat. Besides, any app or script can be investigated to find the commands it steps through and those used independently utilizing the os's cli/regedit/msc/cp/cfg files.
It is a boatload of work, but if you wanna win10 with no spystuff, gotta be done. LTSB is best bet. Pretty sure a research/educational license can be obtained directly from ms for no $.

I am also looking to make a win10 vm using as little space as possible.

>build yourself a nice Ryzen machine
>immediately install streetshitter software
>"mUH GaYeMZ"

Attached: bfz9wZF.gif (379x216, 1.95M)