What's the name of the fryingEyes Jeff dean colorscheme?

What's the name of the fryingEyes Jeff dean colorscheme?

Attached: jeff_dean_single_monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

really fucking red

However I honestly can't find any red colorscheme or theme for Emacs or vim or any other text editor
These are Very rare colorscheme wtf

That looks fucking ominous.

ultra fucking red bump

Black Blood

>even he can't get an office

Attached: 1517988877927.png (397x484, 283K)

I really think he should have 2 more monitors in his setup, to improve his productivity.

Attached: 1471129527773.png (414x455, 215K)

This is Jeff Dean secret formula for maximum productivity
He probably obfuscated all red color scheme to avoid anyone find his secret, may i remind you he is the top engineer at Google

color picker, do it yourself little shit faggot

moon rise

Attached: bait moe.png (650x456, 327K)

>"ergonomic" wave keyboard
I was wondering who actually used those
madman

"Red And Black"

His choice of mouse proves his alpha status.

Indeed the most logical answer but in reality it doesn't exist a red colorscheme with this name on the internet, try again

c'mon we need to find his secret Jow Forums!

His face looks red too. It's probably color distortion introduced by the camera.

The guy must be a leftie. Look at those coffee cups.

The absolute fucking autists in this thread. Just make your own scheme it's literally red and black

Meanwhile at Apple
>"When he was shown the floor plans, he was more or less just 'F--- that, f--- you, f--- this, this is bulls---.' And they built his team their own building, off to the side on the campus. So they're not even in - not only are they not going along with the open floor plans, but Srouji's team is in their own building. Maybe internally they're saying it's for security, or that's there's a logical reason for it, but my understanding is that that building was built because Srouji was like, 'F--- this, my team isn't working like this.'"

Fucking hell. And here I am working from home in my boxers. Suck it Google!

Well, on the internet this shit seems impossible to find
So Jow Forums let's make our own red colorscheme asap