Wicked witch (זוהר בהיריון עכשיו)

hi Polish Police

If you're crazy you might know me! I usually post on x/ and your CIA can't touch me for all the imaginary Shirts in Sheba

We're expecting a safe revolution. Clean water, happy people, stuff like that

>I'm here to ask
Is there any way we can honor The Nazi's, Russia and China?

USA is gonna be fine, cuz they are so entertaining and stuff plus they speak english so its easy for me to deal with them (I'm the leader of the apocalypse ever since Satan got loose from the pit and went back to Hell in peace.) TRUMP I JUST HEARD YOU ON TV JUST NOW SAYING DUMB STUFF ABOUT NOT WANTING TO SPEND MONEY IN OTHER COUNTRIES you are so stupid, sometimes do you think that isolating yourself is smart? aliens could invade any day you idiot. MAKE FRIENDS. Whatever, I know you will just be tough in front of cameras like boys are but in the end well all have the same world and the only choice is Our Choice. Join us or don't you will be dragged by the ears of a donkey if you want to be like that.

Wei geht es dir?

感谢您对您的尊重。

Этo был нe я в BК. Oднaкo, я дyмaю, вaши дoчepи пpeкpacны и cильны. Я гopжycь, чтo oнa yкpaлa мoe имя.

Attached: 39367e0a8ff6bdfca57df89b9b821685.jpg (613x622, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMauIq7GUEI
youtube.com/watch?v=iKUfWteBPz8
youtube.com/watch?v=C2zDHKNy_BA
youtube.com/watch?v=0Tdpq3FRGhY
youtube.com/watch?v=jTbR73FDDz0
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delusional and Schizophrenic

yeah yeah call it what you want obvi they won't reply. im asking THE PEOPLE

and don't worry the aliens aren't probably *gonna* invade. but they fucking COULD so i reckon its smart to keep the weapons but not aim them at each other. thats just my opinion.

你好

我知道你可能认为我不是那么聪明。我哥哥非常聪明,我很佩服他。

Attached: Swastika_nazi - Copy - Copy.png (2916x2668, 151K)

然而,他和我都关心地球。他希望人们安全,我希望树木无处不在。

龙是真实的。

Attached: tumblr_n4yei4ifMy1sm5qm9o1_500.jpg (500x431, 90K)

我最喜欢中国,因为你的语言是美丽的,因为你相信龙。

我知道你可能已收到反对我的迹象。的确,我参与了各个方面。然而;有时候这是一种力量,而不是一种弱点。
如果发生战争,我会亲自保护你 无论你的政府的意图如何。我的祝福很强烈。

我不会给你任何建议,但我希望你知道和平是最有力的可能性。

サタンは家に帰った。

地球は安全です。

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 12K)

The elves are pretty nice actually.

I'm just shocked they haven't already invaded us considering how badly we treat our home planet.

Attached: Neo_Queen_Serenity_and_Chibiusa.jpg (700x796, 266K)

>this thread
it's not every day we have these kinds of threads, but when we do, hoo boy.

Attached: 1469305397448.jpg (300x316, 28K)

Keep this shit in /x/.

傻逼玩意吃屎死妈

I heard about your guys hurricane and the sixth deaths.

You won't like to hear, it sounds insane, but the weather is tied to the minds of the people. Its not like a God. You can not pray to it, but it mirrors us and in the wake of the financial crisis, the best we could do was to minimise the effects the stress had on the planet. Many humans are stressed and that stress become air currents and builds.

However the opposite is also true. When you are loving towards each other and the planet, the weather will also reflect this.
May the souls you lost find peace and rest on the other side of the veil and guide you through these uncertain days as the cycle of Kali Yuga is completed.

她几乎还活着。但她的心脏还在跳动。

Attached: advachiel__angel_of_sagittarius_by_petemohrbacher-dc55m5r.jpg (551x800, 310K)

The earth is alive.

Not in the same way as a human, but she lives. We are killing her and doing it as if we have no choice.

But we do have a choice.

It is not too late to make her flourish.

天堂将在地球上

Attached: hgs_15 - Copy.jpg (450x435, 69K)

hey user quick question, how do you feel about the JQ?

>JQ

what is "JQ"?

if is AI then I have some opinion but it is spiritual rather than technical,

please explain

if it is political, I don't actually watch the news often at all. forgive my ignorance, I am not usually focused on the political side of things.

I tried to google it but the results were to broad to be certain of what you were asking

THE JEWISH PEOPLE YES OK

im with you.

let me first answer the other two ways I could approach this question

JQ
>poker hand
i like it.
flexible.

/jq
>scripting language
I have some experience with AI but it is spiritual.
look up tulpa and thought forms to understand
"artificial" intelligence is not intelligence

however the amount of energy and care humans put into robotic advancement along with my understand of the way souls operate leads me to believe that while a robot itself can't "become aware" in the way a human is, it is possible to attach a soul to robotic body. It's a subject im very interested in. Many things you consider "unaware" are in fact alive but alive in a different way to a human, not in a lesser way, just in a different way.
remember all that is created is *created*
the way humans experience life is through question and actualizing themselves. You understand this is different to an animal or a plant. Even atoms are "alive" in a way that doesn't make sense to a man, but is valid. They move and Are, they're basically in a state of pure being all the time. They don't have desires or curiosity like a human does
That's why in the bible the gods say "let us make a creature who thinks like we do." Humans are special. But everything created before us is special too.

well user it simply means the "Jewish Question"
I know it seems stereotypical and hateful, most people put jews on a pedestal as something your not allowed to hate or move against, hell there are even laws about it. i don't care, but i have noticed the vast majority of politicians, journos, and writers I dont like are Jewish, Possibly due to there affinity for being in powerful positions. How do you feel about the joos user?

Here is my (assured) opinion on Jewish People and their relationship to my own spiritual beliefs and Christianity as a whole.

First off, I believe in the Holy Trinity. The Trinity, and ALL TRINITIES are divine
I find the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3 to hold particular spiritual relevance but suffice to say that "three" is a number of creation and always has been.

Secondly, you will not be turned away from heaven for not believing that Jesus is the son of God, but if you do accept him as you're saviour, you will be in his hands when you die and he is a wonderful person, and a divine being. A genuine son of god, as all men are (though less directly) by the necessary unfolding of creation.
Yoshua was born of a virgin as prophesied, but that doesn't actually invalidate the traditions of the Torah, it merely provides another path to God, when you understand this it will make more sense. Humans have a bad habit of confusing the words God speaks to **them** as the "only words of God". Its a fundamental translation error, and its kind of funny when you think about how many people have died for this misbelief.

to answer:
>Jewish people follow a particular tradition and it is valid

Israel was a nation chosen by YHVH. God gave Israel a special name and special rules. He made special pacts with them. God desires a personal relationship with all people. The confusion lies in difference between YHVH's words to a specific group of people and God's desires for all.
Judgement is applied equally to all humans. What that actually means isn't that all humans need to behave in the same way, but that we all are offered the same mercy and understanding upon being judged
Judaism is not the only tradition or path to God,
Any path to God that excludes love for your fellow man is a mistranslation of God's words by human error.
God understands this and has mercy. But this mercy does not extend beyond acts that an individual considered necessary for their own survival.

>isolating yourself
>code for Gibs me dat

Wei geht es dir?
I'm alright how u doing?

>so what or who do you claim to be?
>What dragon ?

Attached: 1539146692987.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Erika is that you

IT

Attached: SHrek.jpg (194x259, 5K)

IS

Attached: YEEHA.jpg (180x240, 7K)

TO

Attached: Unknown.jpg (300x168, 5K)

SHIT

Attached: yumo.jpg (250x303, 18K)

Attached: steve jobs.jpg (180x281, 6K)

bump

Attached: pol.png (337x363, 132K)

its a great question actually. I believe its still safe to give an view on another group of people so long as we're not assuming too much or dehumanisim them in our description.

I'm going to continue my answer as well in relation to Nazi germany

Pic related is a symbol of I created when I first started speaking like a schizophrenic crazy person

I'm sure many will find it offensive and indeed it is shocking. I intended it to be so.

To me, it symbolizes Feminism, taken to an extreme because you know what? WOMEN ARE EXTREME
I do not believe we should be asking for respect from our male counterparts, I believe we should demand it.
I'm not here to advocate for an entirely feminized world, but I do believe that when a feminine values are disrespected we should be outraged. The symbol is an attempt by me to reclaim the name "Feminazi"
I've used the swastika to link DIRECTLY with the level of extremism associated with nazism. The Crescents on either side of the swastika represent the changing phases of The Moon. The Moon has been used by women since before we spoke in a common tongue to track our periods and in many religions is worshiped as a female deity.

Nazi's have a reputation for scapegoating Jews but actually, Jewish people were scapegoated for centuarys before Nazism was prominent, Nazi's were just the most effiecent and extreme in practices regarding their expression of their belief that Jewish people were "subjugating" them.

I am not anti semitic.
The symbol in and of its self is not anti semitic.

But I do believe that sometimes a extremest approach is the best approach. I believe the symbol speaks loudly enough for itself regarding its association. It is linked with Nazism as intended but is distinctly different. As the creator of the symbol I decide its meaning
Thus I strip from it its racist connotations and instead embrace it for the level of extreme and shocking imagery.

1/2 cont.

Attached: Swastika_nazi.png (2916x2668, 85K)

OP has ascended past wizard status

Attached: 4a3.jpg (1659x672, 183K)

and shit sons,

is turned to dirt by natural process.

maybe instead of polluting out water ways with it then poisoning them with chemicals to "sanitize" the valuable water, we could actually employ our "great intellects" in a way that works with the natural world instead of turning a natural waste product into a taboo and insulting meme?!

yar har har.

na lets jut continue in ignorance because once something is out of sight its not our problem and won't effect us?? right????
or m- maybe our government will know what do with it??

>guess what
WIR SIND UNSERE REGIERUNG

Attached: 1211.gif (150x150, 14K)

I'm not talking about the misguided beliefs surrounding celibacy in this thread but feel free to start a thread on /x to talk about your precious, precious mana streams and fear of your own bodies. I'm here to council you cucks daily.

Attached: 317336.jpg (225x350, 41K)

Show pic of eyes. For science.

What's wrong with him? Something is clearly very fucked up in his head... Is he a schizo? manic episode of bipolar? This shit is super unsettling...

hahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhaa

> Trump no give gibs to world

Get some treatment and get a job you fucking degenerate.

Attached: 6a9a01c2f82bf86d1a143f647f67eb936eca93ab67735aacd94e7d1521904a98.png (817x656, 127K)

Clearly not very well...

bump

cont 2/2

The relationship between Jew's and the economy

now this is the real question you wanted me to answer and lets get one thing straight

GELD IST EIN BETRUG

Its an imaginary system set in place to symbolize REAL THING like WATER and SUNLIGHT and AIR
>es ist nicht real, es existiert nur, weil wir daran glauben.

and when you accept that, you can accept:
мы coздaли eгo вмecтe.

This an obvious truth. The Germans Peoples misattribution of the Jew's ability to use money to their advantage as the evil was stupid. So often we chastise the German people for their last ditch attempt at freedom in a world gone mad with a belief that gold could some how replace food, because their actions shock us
Jew's are gangster, smart, and blessed. They did well with a system that we CREATED TOGETHER and we killed them for it.

Its not complicated. These are the facts. Point a finger at whatever banker you like but the thing is while you point your finger you, simultaneously direct your focus and then power towards them. You say "I believe that you are the one who has forced me to act in accordance with your systems"
It is never the case. There is always a choice: be a slave or die
Many say "well I don't want to die so lets just go along with the madness" and so the cycle continues
but if the slave REALIZED that in the very act of *being a slave* he held his master work in his hands, then who really has the power?
The slave is the one with the power and the choice

There is only one way out. And it isnt to "crucify the bankers" hell I'd use a Roman symbol if it'd catch the attention of the masses as well as the slaughter of 6 million

The answer is never to kill the winner of the game. It's to CHANGE THE GAME

Attached: 996158-womens-roman-empress-costume.jpg (500x700, 113K)

bump

hello you are the first fellow newzealander ive seen on 4 chan (pic unrelated)

Attached: 816.jpg (750x705, 81K)

we create our own identity
we create our own society
we create our own values

as long as we scapegoat Germans for their actions, rather than understand what lead to their actions,
IE the corrupted system that >>>>>UNITED NATIONS

its actually so easy you'll shock yourself and how fulfilling it is
because, and this is the real news

fulfillment comes from value. not effort.

effort is part of it but effort with out value is actually super fucking unsatisfying and awful

case and point
> the fucking job you work and hate

Attached: HLw7RmKykm-4.png (300x250, 36K)

yowwww my gigaah

55 MUNGRALZ
66 KILLAZ
77 NOMADS
88 HEADZ

wasup.
(im white af lol but i love numbers and gangs, hows it)

youtube.com/watch?v=qMauIq7GUEI
youtube.com/watch?v=iKUfWteBPz8
youtube.com/watch?v=C2zDHKNy_BA

Attached: its-better-to-be-sworn-to-an-honest-fool-than-to-a-lying-scholar-quote-1.jpg (620x800, 64K)

t. butthurt donkey

>fun while it lasted
>have fun kike
>HAPPENING
>

Attached: 1539167065935.jpg (2500x1719, 439K)

i have a fuckn job and i hate it

its not bad, i just dont care about it at all

Trump aint the problem, hes actually the best leader you guys cuda picked for this moment in time.
He's been great re: the satanic and judochristian religious shit thats been going on for the last like 6 months or so since Revelations 20:3 hit its deadline

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tdpq3FRGhY

Attached: kanye-west-trump-support-justification3.jpg (620x349, 26K)

fuck a time stamp just come to my house

1 brooklyn road
027 51777 38
R L Armstrong

Attached: IMhhhkjbjgG_4252.jpg (480x640, 86K)

Attached: 1521762961102jpg.png (400x267, 114K)

:3

Attached: 1915024.png.jpg (565x565, 95K)

>yfw this is muh gwa'andawdah

and im a creepy 88 year old man and you're a fish and im a cat

mew mew mew

i feel it goes without saying but you're the best roman/jew pslbabylbn dreamer I know.
thank you.

based and chingpilled

is this what happens when asians get inner monologues and become PCs?

The heaven will not be on the earth. On the other hand, this reality is an exam before Swedenborg’s heaven. And it is great that non-Jews do not share the same heaven with Jews. Farewell to Jews, finally.

Reptilians can be real, I just do not like them.

but da joos fear the samurai, and the women are so tiny and cute.

based and skippedyourpillsed

pro tip the term "higher self" is a thing
but

"lower self" is ALSO A THING

and NZ is Southern as it gehts

its what happens when you're last 35 years of regrets conglomerate just to fart in your face
enjoy the taste 90z wiz kid

i'm not talking about angel/human half breeds or demon/human half breeds.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

wut is you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=jTbR73FDDz0

the actual quote was

"What are the biggest regrets of your career?
I made mistakes that I regret so much. Like that Grammy outfit. People always hold that against me. But those mistakes have been turning points. If you read books – which I don’t, none at all – about how to become a billionaire, they always say, “You learn more from your mistakes.” So if you learn from your mistakes, then I’m a fucking genius.

people took it out of context,
misunderstood the sarcasm
and turned a self depreciating joke into narcissism

and I can only hope that my humble thread about the dangers of the elven invasion is thus appreciated and interpreted by (You) the people

based and red pilled

Attached: its_happening.png (1120x800, 1.16M)

I'm saying um suuuuper based, and i'm suuuuper proud of that

strong base makes a strong tower. no shame.

Attached: a585c993d6ee7a20e6b04624cb7b8f14.jpg (294x400, 42K)

not a good reference pic for a strong base, that tower fell. but keep being super friend.

>omg its charly chaplin.

i really have nothing else to say and am just shamelessly bumping this thread at this point for the sake of getting CIA attention

so easy on x/
so fucking fast on pol/

they never hex me back no more :(

the story of the tower is we achieved heights that pissed of GOD

if you aint proud of that idk what you on this revol-shoeshine board for desu
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8

>Jews are blessed
not anymore

Attached: 1538905293365.jpg (444x397, 163K)

>Wei geht es dir?
How goes he you?

Good German there

So your using a meme flag now
why?

pissing of the demuirge is not a big accomplishment.

My bet would be some weird ass bot.

well. at least you know it was the only thing i didnt use google translate on.

danke.

because the substance in the thread is over

ah you have a nz flag,
>smoke me out??

Its just xzaya from /x, one of.the larpers here...

Attached: Trees.jpg (791x560, 85K)

Look at my my flag, now to yours, now back to mine, now back to yours
are there any differences?

im real.

bump

And am I not?

smoke me out or dont bump

what u want
im exhausted.

让它够了

I am trying to see how long a thread can last
I am unfamiliar with the term "smoke me out"

i didnt know you were a kola bear.

thought you was nz. fight me dungaroo

Our abo's would breath petrol on ya maori cunts

hahaahah

bump

Money dont hrow on trees.
Nobody will go to trade with you with a cart plenty of wooden planks it would be too tiresome and innefective.

FOOD GROWS ON TREES

FOOD
IS WORTH
MONEY

MONEY
IS
WORTH
NOTHING

sorry.

trade is viable but

luxury tade should come second to SURVIVAL

luxury trade is mental disease if you aren't protecting the resources you harvest

>sustainable systems

and

>food could be free

this is just talk.

the next step isnt talk. its making the systems to replace the broken one

>Food is worth nothing
>Trees are worth nothing
>Money grows on trees
>Nothing grows on trees

So when will I see you campaigning?

wtf is this thread?A hapa on loose?

bump

user do you hear voices by any chance? Do you know what mkultra is?

bump

bump .