Most times I feel like I'm not human

I don't feel emotion like 'normal' people. I don't feel empathy for people, I can't 'be happy' for others, I feel like speaking with anyone who's intellectually inferior is a waste of time, and there's a voice in my head that analyzes everything that comes in eyesight instantly, and sort-of dictates the majority of what I think and feel.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: 1538663935463.jpg (640x596, 67K)

Sandy hook wasn't real everything from that point on is a lie too.

Autism

You have an inferiority complex and your brain is compensating by telling yourself you're smarter than everyone you meet

look inward and attack the uncomfortable truths within, down to evicting the last of the demons who ruin your experience here on Earth

the joy you shall find within thereafter is greater than even the safety of knowing your own redemption

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
literally nothing

inferiority complex and a massive ego. Once you grow up, you’ll realize how little humans can understand and how little you actually know.

Too strong of an ego. Do LSD.

You’re an NPC

Attached: 722A758E-6940-4FFA-BF75-BBBB1F84220A.jpg (971x546, 76K)

You just have autism, there is therapy and pills for that.

I think in a very similar way. There are occasions where I should be happy. But I feel nothing. I pretend to be happy for other's sake. I look down on people I consider stupid.

you should suck a bbc

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
Nothing.
You're a real man.

You’re right and everyone else is wrong. Enemies exist only to die. Policy disagreements can only be resolved through violence. The current social paradigm can only be reordered through Civil War 2.

I don't really believe that though. As it turns out I'm a decently popular figure in the area I am in. Many, many people know me and will come up and start conversations in stores or wherever really, but the majority of my responses are "ohhh, no kidding" "crazy" "no shit man.." etc. I find that if someone doesn't benefit me then there's no point in continuing any dialogue or spending any time with them. We're so limited on time in this life and people don't seem to understand it.

I had this conversation with my wife last night and her response was basically "why not enjoy the journey to where you want to be" - and my response was "because why stop, slow or stray from moving toward my goal, for any reason at all?" Death, financial hardship, there's never been anything that slowed me for even a moment progressing toward what I want in life. This isn't normal.. All of the people I would've called friends years ago interact normally. They go out together, bars, movies, events whatever. I'm always invited but I decline beeeeeecause again - why stray from the path? I dunno. Maybe someday life will sort itself out and make sense.

Yes! Absolutely. I look down on them but not in a way they'd know it. I keep conversations short and have -zero- actual friendships, nor do I care to have any. I have my wife, kids, my family, her family, and that's all I need as far as I can tell.

You don't know what our memes mean kid, stop using them.

So youre chinese.

Hardship drives emotional connections, it sounds like you haven't had any yet. Wait until someone close to you dies, you get laid off, etc, and see what happens.

It's actually funny you mention that. I've done psychedelics many times. LSD & Mushrooms only. I've always wanted to try DMT but I ONLY have interest in ego death. I stress the second I wake up, and all day thereafter. It's a constant battle of "this needs to be done, that needs fixing" etc etc. My blood pressure is through the fucking roof any given time of day. I just want to let go of things that shouldn't mean as much as I let them mean.

Well that sounds like full blown anxiety

Nope, I wish that was true to be honest lol. The only people I have left alive in my family are my Father & 2 brothers. I was closer with one of my grandmothers than anyone in this world and she died 5 years ago. I cried for not even 2 full minutes when I was given the news. I did live-in care with her for a while when she had cancer. I've been laid off, I've lived in small efficiency's that when winter hit my toilet bowl water would freeze.. lol. I know hardship, FAR too well. Sometimes I think that's why I feel nothing.

same user.
you mean he is NOT an NPC. Lol check ur urban dictionary, nigger

is that your pic? thats great

Edgy

Yeah I've known that for a while but I've managed to somewhat get it under control.. For a while I was waking up between 4am-6am EVERY day, never failing, to puke my guts out for at least 1-2 hours. I felt detached and numb, it scared the fuck out of me, at the same time I knew it was just anxiety/stress -- but I could do nothing to stop it.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1081, 327K)

It sounds like your emotional detachment is a coping mechanism for your anxiety. Your brain might not be able to cope with being 100% on about everything all the time, so it’s decided to laser focus on one thing to the exclusion of all others. It seems like your life is going well so it’s probably not an emergency right now, but that way of thinking tends to leave one without much of a safety net. If things fall apart on your one goal, it doesn’t sound like you have too much to fall back on. Your running a pretty big gamble with your mental and physical health here. I’d recommend talking to a counselor and getting this stuff cleared up before disaster strikes, but if you don’t have the time or the inclination just keep in mind that your psyche at present is pretty fragile and actively take care of your mental health.

Thank you. I can't complain about life. I'm far from rich, not very well-off financially, but I have a roof over my head, food, etc. I don't think I could agree any more with what you've said.. That's such a problem, is certainty, with me. I always tell people "calculated risks are the only risks I take".. and I refuse to speak about anything unless I know about the subject - which as it turns out, not to continue my humble-ness, but I'm quite intelligent.I have nothing to fall back on, no, if something goes awry I am, for lack of better terminology, fucked.

I need to see a doctor but between kids, work, family, etc - I just never have time.. I'm leaving for an interview for a 3rd job (I try to keep my mind occupied as best as I can) in about 20 minutes but I'll check back after I get home. Maybe today is the day I call and make an appointment..

You should absolutely make time for this user. I know you’re busy, but self care is super important. Having a way to blow off steam in a consequence-free environment is super important for men. We’re taught to hold it all in to the point where we might not even realize how much stress we’re carrying. It’s not a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just a thing that we need to recognize and be aware of. Like you said, you take calculated risks. And the most important part of taking a risk is minimizing the probability of failure. Going to counseling will help lower the risk of failure due to mental crisis, so it should be part of your plans for the near future. I’m paying attention to this thread, so I’ll be here if you need anything.

Thanks a ton man. I really appreciate hearing this.. it's all very true. I bear the load so nobody in my immediate family has to. I don't talk about the way I feel or the things that literally drive me to the point of violently puking for hours. Stress because this bill might have to be put off, or that this room needs cleaning, or my kids -- whatever it is.. I'm gonna give it a go. I'm heading into work but I'm making an appointment before I get in. Once more thanks man.

there is an idea of a Bong user some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide imported shitposts and you can shake my words and check my digits and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent human being. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably on Jow Forums) if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. Is a shitposter something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better board for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing…

Thanks, user. I’m happy I’m able to help at least one person. Good luck and Godspeed my friend.