Does Jow Forums have any tattoos? Are tattoos bluepilled?

Does Jow Forums have any tattoos? Are tattoos bluepilled?

Attached: tattoos.png (635x697, 99K)

Tattoos aren't cool now and were never cool in the past. The very idea is cringy and God says not to do it.
There's a reason successful white Christian Americans see tattoos as a disqualifier on women

I agree with funny talking British man, but telling people not to respond is always a bitch move.

tattoos are only "ok" for armed service personnel and pirates/ other branded criminals

Unless you served in a war or actually saw some shit, you have no business inking yourself up. It's just a desperate cry for attention that you probably do not deserve.

Tattoos are for fags who dont have anything interesting going on.
>inb4 some doctors I know have tats, look at all these pussies scared of needles, I'm a millionaire engineer with sleeves, etc bullshit

Only 2 kinds of people have tattoos: Sailors and prostitutes.
And we're not on a ship.

>want tattoo
>listen to this idiot
>get "artist's" interpretation of what you want
>its not what you want
>permanently on you

Yeah, just cuck yoursslf if you want a tattoo.

Logic is dumb. Tattoos are dumb. Thread is dumb.

I like TGO's opinion on tats. If meaningful and done well they're very aesthetic. If you get tatted for fashion or just because you can it's degenerate.

Navy SEAL trainer noticed the number of tattoos a cadet had indicated the likelihood of him dropping out of hell week.

Tattoos are an outward sign of mental and spiritual weakness.

Tattoos are great. They let me instantly know just how stupid and devoid of self respect a woman is.

Good reasoning

Attached: 1539227981908.jpg (450x815, 55K)

Gay and wrong. Typical eurocuck opinion, scared to offend. ALL tattoos are gay and tryhard

Tatto removal must be good business nowadays

Oh don't get me wrong I don't have any tattoos or plans to get any. A close friend of mine has a tat of Jesus the Shepard with sun's rays behind him. Is that degenerate?

Yes.

You're basing your views off the (((old testament))) then.

>Don't @ me
The leper's bell of the retarded nigger

Attached: image (17).jpg (1024x538, 142K)

No. I'm old enough to remember when only sailors and criminals had tattoos. And that was only 20 years ago

It's amazing how people get swept up in fads

>thinking I'm basing my view of degeneracy off an old book
>not realizing darkening your skin with needles is universally known as degenerate
I dont care if he has the meaning of life tattoo'd on himself, it's still degenerate.

Attached: 1539312719379.jpg (571x343, 31K)

Anal is usually an option at that point

What many don't realize is the tattoo removal only works for some colors. Black and blue ink is easy. Green and red difficult. Yellow and orange? Yeah, you're stuck with that shit forever.

>not cool anymore
They were never cool in the first place.

rural retard detected, all the intelligent people from Prague have tatoos....

Ask him to say thou shall not covet lol.

I have eight tattoos and I regret all of them. So there’s that. But I do find they are attractive and highly sexual on women; not always (some are just shit, obviously) but often.

>ITT: everyone acts like 50 year old conservatives.
"All you hooligans with yer tattoos and yer music!"

Here are some historical European examples of tattoo culture:

>Otzi the iceman is the oldest known human we know of who has been tattooed 61 times. He died in the alps of Italy by bleeding to death.
>Thomas Edison invented the tattoo gun and gave himself a geometric pattern
>Pazyryk mummies adorned decorative tattoos of mythical beasts, animals and monsters (385 BC)
>the british of the 17th century holy lands commemorated voyages with tattoos
>The first documented professional tattooer in the US was Martin Hildebrant, a German Immigrant who tattooed soldiers on both sides of the American civil war
>Theodore Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson and Winston Churchill all had tattoos
>Nazis medics learned to tattoo waffen SS soldiers to label their blood types
>crusaders adorned crosses on their foreheads after completing different duties and as a symbol of their faith
>Sailor Jerry is the father of "american traditional" style of tattooing which is still popular today

This. Tattoos used to be on sailors and criminals. It's a sign that tells you "stay away form this person they're trouble". And it still means that today.

>go to Prague
>niggers and chinks on every corner
So this... is the power of the capital...

>Being that much an authoritarian LARPer that you start making broad claims of how people are allowed to express themselves

I loathe tattoos. I told my wife back when we were 16 that if she ever got a tattoo I would leave her. She threw a fit and screeched and moaned but fast forward 8 years and she still doesn't have one. I regularly mock my brother who muh heritage'd a fleur de lis on his shoulder

Literally this. It's SJW tier outrage over something insignificant.

I still like tattoos and don't give a shit what zionist watson says. Granted, a lot of tattoos are stupid (including few on me), tattoos as trend was ultra stupid but fuck it: Atleast my snowflakeness doesn't destroy western civilization as we know it.

>I am such an uninteresting faggot I had to mark up my skin

tattoos have never been cool. NPCs get them and realize how retarded they are then get them removed.

the biggest pussies on this planet have tattoos now.

>He thinks he deserves an award for not doing something

God's creation is perfect as is. Degenerates choose to get tattoos because they do not see themselves as perfect.

I just wish literally every girl i know didnt have them. They are always retarded too and it gets old having to pretend they arent for civilitys sake.

Attached: bible-tattoo.jpg (640x475, 89K)

Jews, Christians and Muslims don't like tattoos. What a surprise.

>seething
Enjoy your tattoo removal faggot

There are also many historical examples of faggotry, it doesn't make it OK

Doesn’t it leave a scar?

Never. I love them :^)

Got this one done in the 90s. My own design but based on iron age Celtic art of around the 2nd century BC. I was a re-enactor.

Attached: Karls tat cropped.jpg (279x292, 51K)

The absolute state of Jow Forumsddit

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1085, 327K)