Will the tech job market keep going up?

Or is a crash at hand?

Attached: 1499757701023.jpg (1440x1797, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/2130010/hong-kong-smog-hit-top-health-risk-scale-thanks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tech is like manufacturing. America will be a powerhouse, but the jobs will go away. America produces more than it ever has, yet employs less manufacturers than ever.

It may not crash, but it will go away. The question is, will there be anything to replace it?

the tech market stopped going up years ago people just didn't notice because they never factored in rent costs

really if you wanted to make it in webservices you had to be in the game in 2009 at the latest, when the market was bottoming out and investors looking for cheap things to buy. Everyone hired after is either underpaid (factoring in rent/cost of living) or working as an IC with no rights.

Tech isn't like manufacturing at all. "Tech", aka webserivces, is a service-based industry whereas manufacturing is product-based. It takes far less people to build a service than it does to build a product.

Also America is not producing nearly as much as it should once outsourcing is factored in, so far tech companies haven't had to deal with this because of global net neutrality. This is ending though, but it will result in America's webserivce industry crashing hard as growth cannot continue whereas there will still be strong domestic demand for new products (and thus manufacturing).

interesting concept. it would attract more employees but it might ultimately reduce productivity

Not with Blockchain coming down the pipe, however most IT work involves automating your own job so it will go away eventually

Productivity in office should not be measured by unit production per hour but milestone of project given to the team

fake news, there are no pretty girls in China

Why can't we have this in the West?

that would be sexist

Denial of sexuality is sexist.

We have feminism and inter-racial relationships instead you bigot
>and that's a good thing

Attached: 1455674936703.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>what is plastic surgery

>cubicles are just a tiny desk
>cubicle wall is waist high only making it so everyone sees you
>zero privacy
>and an annoying girl who won't fuck off and keeps trying to talk to you

That must be hell.

Welcome to interpersonal relationship

Why Im not just working in China?

english?

Its China dude

I don't understand.

I know, I know.

>but the jobs will go away
A lot of them already left m8. Korea owns something like 80% of the DRAM industry, 60% of NAND. Taiwan and Samsung are the vast majority of all semicon fabrication. China, Korea, and Japan are the entire LCD and OLED Panel industry. I wouldn't be surprised if AMD gets bought by China. They already set up their asian HQ in China and have big deals and partnerships with the chinese to codevelop large systems.

America is loosing its grip on any "hard" tech and if you go look into a university lab it's 99% pajeet, chang, and lee with maybe one or two jews, even the software researchers. White kids are spoiled and their parents need to give them a good beating before the entire country turns into a third world shithole.

Good thing we're talking about REAL jobs here, not the gay boomer hardware chink shit

OP pic related is why i'm learning Chinese.
Based chinks, so fucking rad in technology. You don't get this shit in japan, all you get in japan is anime and depression.

yes. people are trying to find new and creative ways to use computers to deprecate people.

I'm not seeing evidence of it getting slower.

Since tech and programming is all english based, some of it will go away but most business that are experience in using this kind of tech knows that fluency in english is a big plus. So therefore if you want good sustainable software with support, buy american (or UK)

I only buy American or EU, sorry UK.

>loosing

Merkel why are you shitposting on Jow Forums? Go back to destroy Europe.

+1 social credit has been deposited into your account.

I spoke to a filipino support agent that spoke english better and understood me better than some inbred hick from Idaho who couldn't help me at all. English fluency is going up in asia and geography won't save jobs once they reach a certain critical point to support their own academia and industries

Well I'm sure there are but 1) thats rare and 2) other people don't know, don't show, or care about goes on in tha hood

>White kids are spoiled and their parents need to give them a good beating before the entire country turns into a third world shithole.
It's too late.

When the boomers and GenX are out of the workplace, it's going to be panjeet, chang and lee in all the tech jobs. Whitey will have 'soft skills' and know all about social justice though.

Japan is clean. China is polluted and dirty.

Either way you are getting the same shit and you'll never be accepted in China as a white guy. You'll get that weeb reputation.

>actually thinks blockchain is for anything other than ponzi schemes and wasteful mathematical computation.

Attached: 1523130041462.gif (800x430, 564K)

>tfw you will never finish a project and then celebrate by taking the gook office hole into the break room and having her suck your dick

China deserve to rule the world, desu

No they don’t.

> you'll never be accepted in China as a white guy.

This, Chinese people are xenophobes. There are some good youtubers that talk about this. If you do one thing wrong and the Chinese youth catch wind they will out you on all the Chinese social media sites.

>You'll get that weeb reputation.
the chinks have no concept of weeb, they have3 no word for it.
They know i'm there to work for $$$, they would do the same in my homeland anyways (and have, probably even studied there) so its clear that they wouldn't mind a "white piggu" like the japs would.

Also only the industrial sector of china (mainland china) has a pollution problem, the chink silicon-valley (hong kong, singapore, etc) is clean and unpolluted so no need for smog-masks. Also i'm working indoors anyways so it doesn't even matter.

t. someone who has been looking into this.

You'll come around eventually user, Japan is a country of miserable suicidal people stranded on an island of blood, there is nothing of value to living or working there, and despite the eternal praise it gets from /a/ for >muh anime, its a living hell. Also the japs hate whites almost more than the jews.

Despite the china hate threads, almost all the horror of china is confined withing the mainland provinces, the rest is actually really comfy to live and work in, kind of like roaring 20's America but oriental.

[citation needed]

>So therefore if you want good sustainable software with support, buy american (or UK)

i'm a brazilian developer working here in germany making two times the avarage american software eng salary and I speak english better than 90% of the US of A.
It's a globalized world, you inbreed freak. Everybody speak english, it's the common tongue of the mordren man. You can travel the whole Europe speaking nothing but english and people will understand you.

My point being, it doesn't matter where the software comes from, as long it's not from India.

Attached: 1529591955821.jpg (350x350, 69K)

>and I speak english better than 90% of the US of A.
Well aren't you just the coolest monkey in the jungle

Women shouldn't be let anywhere near a workplace. They will always cause drama

yet i bet you still beg for gold on mmo's hueheuhuasu

>the chinks have no concept of weeb, they have3 no word for it.
They'll make one up sooner or later.

You can convince yourself that China is some paradise that is open for you, it's not. You aren't from their culture and you aren't one of them.

Unless there is some token white guy job, you won't be hired and you definitely won't be trusted to work on the top stuff for them.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the only places you could immerse in the culture and be accepted are places where you look like the native people. Once you speak the language you won't stand out and you'll just be another person.

chinks are a bit more accepting of foreigners who integrate because it plays along with their "we're the centre of the world" fantasy

k

but they are the center of the world user,..

Chinks are the jews of Asia.

China is the future

Attached: 1502771554909.jpg (1200x436, 166K)

Are Japs the White people of Asia?

Attached: 01d602c333c7b794f44e4a98094705ec.jpg (378x592, 30K)

I've worked and studied with enough Chinks to know that they are number one in their mind. Unless you have something they don't, then you don't exist for them.

It's your life. At least you are in the right place to cry when your life falls apart from these decisions.

不是

"webservices" are kind of bullshit to begin with. If you're working in a support level job then, yes, you will be outsourced to India.
Real technical positions can't be outsourced to India because the only Indians that are working real tech jobs are trained in American universities and are mostly staying here in the states. So the only Indian competition you have is with your own coworkers.

>Unless you have something they don't, then you don't exist for them.
That's how they interact with their own kind. If you're not kin or related in some other way (through work, school, friend of friend, etc) then you're not even human in their eyes.

I'm not going to actively pursue it but their tech sector is p comf so if i get sent to do tech related shit there i wouldn't mind (i might even enjoy it).

>oh, user-chan, you're so good with algorithms

Attached: this kills the western roastie.jpg (1915x1078, 138K)

You are fucking insane if you really think Hong Kong has clean air

proof to contrary?
Air I've been breathing is pretty clean.

>two times
>not twice

>avarage
>inbreed
>Everybody speak
>whole Europe

You're a fucking liar, your English is no better than the average Pajeet.

it doesn't say the girls are chinese

Aren't all receptionists basically mild prostitutes for male productivity and moral? (with a side of admin skills)

That's basic human nature though? If some random stranger dies, it's not going to bother me.

user didn't say so either

Nah. There is a hierarchy definitely but even the lowest level of that hierarchy is treated better than a white guy in that hierarchy if he doesn't have anything to offer the group.

I guess this is what the SJWs complain about when they talk about unconscious racism. There is an in-group preference that exists within all ethnic groups which gravitates people who have a similar background to each other.

Attached: 1509455904473.png (1400x5552, 946K)

>metalworking and management is the same is programming and electronic engineering
that pasta was fake anyways

A chink is a chink no matter where he works. They will always find a way to cheat you. Their entire society is built on people screwing over other people so they can get ahead.
>that pasta was fake anyways
Sure thing, Chang.

Attached: 1527689442657.jpg (960x1440, 411K)

Wow, enjoy hell then.

>Wasting your time coding dumb shit

Just get all tech jobs everywhere to collectively code a real self learning AI and then have the AI code everything for us.

also you get 14 hour shifts, thanks japao

Yes

No

Yes

Sex robot spooge cleaning

so... secretaries?

Holy fuck you're so deluded.
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/2130010/hong-kong-smog-hit-top-health-risk-scale-thanks

Girls are more attractive on average in Japan than China or Korea, at least according to my friend who's traveled to all three. It's probably hard to say for sure about China, though, because it's so large and has many ethnic groups.

>singapore
is its own country. It's one of the best countries in the world, but it ain't China.

"Tech" is a very vague term.
Unless you believe the dark ages are upon us... no, tech and STEM will keep going up.
In the mean time, DEUS VULT!!!

Japanese look better in their natural state compared to the other two, Koreans are better at plastic surgery.

I have no idea why people would like photoshop airbrushed in pictures but looks like shit IRL chinese.

What it comes down to it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

How did you land on Jow Forums, Nick?

This. It looks like someone reinvented the receptionist position.

>tfw no qtpi office girl to flirt with
Thanks OP. I wasn't motivated to go to work today and this is even worse.

Attached: uploading feels.gif (287x191, 2.77M)

To be honest, I'd much rather have a 100% male workplace.

Really?

Attached: tzuyu.jpg (704x396, 43K)

How do these things benefit anyone?

> chan honorific
» chinese

really.

Why are there so many chink shills on this board?

Attached: 1526206935486.jpg (600x800, 61K)

I am not gay but I would prefer camaderie.

Ask the booth babes.

I wouldn't know.

Attached: 1477692198772.gif (132x140, 58K)

kys weeb

Memes don't seek to benefit anyone except themselves.

Ugly women will burn this down in the name of sexism despite women happily choosing to do this. Seems like ez life desu...

>Will the tech job market keep going up?
>everybody wants to be "a coder" or some shit
>more people become adept at tech jobs
>more competition
>wages are driven down
I want this to happen so bay area real estate prices can go back to sane levels

>What are air filters

none of the receptionists here are attractive, in fact they tends to be diversity hires

>Unless there is some token white guy job
China has what's known as a white monkey job where you pretend to be part of a company to make it look more impressive than it actually is (having whites working there = international = big news).

Don't kid yourself, you'll never be one of them, they know what a Chinaman is and it certainly isn't white.