ThinkPad

>ThinkPad
>FagBook
>EliteBook
Why all these, when you can get cheapass Acer (Packard Bell, Gateway...), ASUS, Lenovo IdeaPad, DELL and HP normie series, which are cheaper and will be 99.9% more reliable?
Don't believe me? Just look on how this laptops are abused by normies, they never clean dust, spill shit on keyboard, kick it, and yet majority of their laptops are disgusting to touch, but they work perfectly.

>B-But... Assembly quality
Does it matter? It is not a fucking premium Rolls Royce, it is a fucking laptop, a thing that is obsolete after day-0.
>B-But... OS X
Gays are not asked. Why would you ever want this shitty OS? It is shittier than Windows 10.
>B-But... Battery
The only thing that needs to be solved. Most shitbooks have external batteries, that can be beefed up with 9-cell or whatever aftermarket battery.
>B-But... Keyboard
They all are literally identical.
>B-but... Guys will MacBook will think that I'm a poorfag.
Well, If you care about someone's opinion you're poorfag.

Attached: abuse.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

macbooks look cuter, and if a laptop is thicker than 1.3cm or heavier than 1kg it's bulky trash

>macbooks look cuter
Does it matter?
>and if a laptop is thicker than 1.3cm
>or heavier than 1kg it's bulky trash
Are you a basedboy?
This 1 µm thickness comes with great price of well great price tag and lack of ANY expandability and repairability.

WTF? Basedboy
Moot, fuck you

>basedboy?
soiboi.basedboy
Fucking nihongomoot cyкa.

>a thing that is obsolete after day-0.
Mine is still operational after 10 years.

Also no trackpoint, no buy.

BasedBoy

why would i care, when apple store would replace it. everything's in the cloud anyway

>Also no trackpoint, no buy.
Kinda yes, but if you look on new chinkpads, I just don't want to pay for some clitmouse a fortune.
>Mine is still operational after 10 years.
It will be functional, I mean it is just like... Well, whatever unnoticeable Hyundai Accent shitbox, nobody gives a fuck.

>Oh, appel will rep...
>Sorry, we can't diagnose it, because it doesn't works, so fuck you

Prestigio SmartBook 133S

>if a laptop is thicker than 1.3cm or heavier than 1kg it's bulky trash
t. Basedboii

No, I'd not recommend going with super chinks shit, you will not be able to get any parts, while on Acer it would be easy.
But if it costs 150$ - OK, maybe worth a shot.

>t. Basedboii
Why Hiramoot did dis?
SoўBoў
Here is soya boya

>Kinda yes, but if you look on new chinkpads, I just don't want to pay for some clitmouse a fortune.
I agree but got so used to the trackpoint that i'm unable to go back to a touchpad, it feels like a downgrade in every aspect so i'm willing to pay the chinknovo tax.

>It will be functional, I mean it is just like... Well, whatever unnoticeable Hyundai Accent shitbox, nobody gives a fuck.
Exactly, nobody gives a fuck and as long as my laptop keeps fulfilling its purpose then it works for me.

>Just look on how this laptops are abused by normies, they never clean dust, spill shit on keyboard, kick it, and yet majority of their laptops are disgusting to touch, but they work perfectly.
>but they work perfectly.
If that was the case, they wouldn't replace it every year.

Fuck gooks.

>If that was the case, they wouldn't replace it every year.
They don't. Most normies I know still run some Core 2 Duo or Sandy-Bridge era laptop. Works fine for facebook.

Almost 3 years with this "super chink shit", still good for ~$250.

Well, not too bad then.

Learn the English language before posting. Disgusting.

No, yo no quiero. Gracia

By the way, what I am doing right now? Shitposting and learning this strange spanish.

Buy what you want, it doesn't matter to me.

you might be right op. I'm starting to think the laptops /tpg/ likes don't have the best price-performance ratio. At least the thinkpads don't. I have an x230 but I think I could have done better.

modern thinkpads have about the longest key travel, and most durable roll cage of anything. Also all upgradeable, and easily disassembled.