What's the best non-streaming Android music player? Google's Play Music shits itself when songs have album art embedded

What's the best non-streaming Android music player? Google's Play Music shits itself when songs have album art embedded.

Attached: 1530095863892.png (640x373, 235K)

Apollo

Odyssey.

BlackPlayer

AOSP Music.

GoneMad

Poweramp
(Bought it for 10ct)

Vinyl / Phonograph

Phonograph or Shuttle+

BlackPlayer EX

This

Attached: shining_glory.gif (500x281, 544K)

Retro

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-084500.png (1440x2560, 1.78M)

Tunein is what I like

Equalizer + pro. You can use the equalizer for every sobg and save your presets.

this

AIMP.
Does everything well, it's free, and visually customizable.

Poweramp is the only player that I've found that supports weird ID3 conditions (don't know what the issue is, most other players just refuse to read the tags) and external playlists with wrong paths (exported from a player on my computer, Poweramp is the ONLY one that does this).
So Poweramp.

/thread

Shuttle+ just werks for me

Started using this too once the Blackplayer updates began to slow a few months ago. It's pretty and works well now that the bugs are gone

Phonograph hands down. The pro version costs money but it's GPLv3 software so if you aren't retarded you can just toss it into Android Studio and compile in a few minutes. It's the only music play for Android that just works. All the other ones are overly complex with too much bullshit packed in, or they're buggy pajeet shit. Phonograph has given me zero problems over the last 3 years or so.

Attached: 1514765977434.gif (750x527, 202K)

Phonograph