What do you use to root your phone

What do you use to root your phone

Attached: root.png (900x506, 21K)

a shovel

A pc

Magisk.

Attached: 1528684243810.jpg (500x341, 35K)

this

Why do stupid people always install any useless crap? Magisk, xposed, viper... Why don't you just use your smartphone?

Rooting it makes it YOUR smartphone, rather than a device your provider gave you that you can't do neat stuff with.

a brain

I did not say anything about the root, I said about shit like Magisk, about all these modules and other "improvements" for idiots.

so I can remove all the bloat and block internet access to the bloat I can't remove

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-27-14-46-40-732_dev.ukanth.ufirewall.png (1080x1920, 214K)

AHAHA, do you really believe that? You use fucking xiaomi with default rom, you have a bloat at the hardware level.

Magisk is a form of root installation you mong

unlock bootloader
flash twrp
flash lineageos
flash opengapps pico
flash magisk
install f droid

the same thing i do for all my phones and all my family's phones, user

So I can remove the shitload of useless crap that comes preinstalled and takes up most phone of the internal storage

Normal people use supersu or systemless root.
Look at this shit, the topic of CUSTOM ROM on the forum, the moron writes about his USELESS problems with Magisk.

Attached: sc.png (1527x522, 115K)

>Normal people use supersu or systemless root.
Good job using a proprietary rooting method when an open source one exists. Systemless root also isn't possible on Android 8.
>Look at this shit, the topic of CUSTOM ROM on the forum, the moron writes about his USELESS problems with Magisk.
There are three versions of that extension. I doubt he's tried all.

>I did not say anything about the root, I said about shit like Magisk, about all these modules and other "improvements" for idiots.
How exactly is using a device you've spent your own money on to its fullest potential for idiots?

my cock

I can't enable camera2api without rooting my phone, fucking Xiaomi.

What magisk modules do you guys use?

xposed and busybox

Magic
I ain't gotta explain shiet