>2018
>i need 4 different apps just to text people

Attached: 20624313_2087518658142141_621185015_n.png (229x455, 196K)

>texting people

Get out.

>install pidgin
>works for whatsapp, telegram, hangout, facebook msg(not sure if stills work for that tho)

>viber
>discord
>signal

>normies wanna talk to me
facebook messenger
>bros wanna voice chat
discord
>friend group has a group chat
twitter
>boss wants me to communicate with co-workers
whatsapp
>whenever my mother forgets how to use google
SMS

it never ENDS

If people don't just use sms I ignore then

SMS costs money.

Get some control in your life. Stop letting people string you around so much. The boss one is fairly acceptable, but the rest are all easily dealt with by not being such a submissive faggot desperate for validation.

Get a job.

Just a satirical meme friend, it's not actually a big deal. Why would I sperg out on my friends in the twitter group chat to all move to something else?

Its unlimited on almost every plan in the US

>people
Out.

desu I agree, I only use (((google chat))) for work, discord for friends while playing and telegram for everything else, some of my clients reach out to me via fb messenger or whatsapp, but normally I just tell them to wait for my mails and just continue there. If someone in my family texts me via whatsapp or fb I just dont reply and tell them I don't use that anymore

>doing it for the boss is acceptable
>doing it for friends is being a submissive faggot
The logic of an American corporate cuck. I bet you're grateful to the owner of the company for which you work for the job lol

this

Interacting with people in person is a decent alternative.

I said acceptable. I didn't say ideal or even desirable. It's acceptable depending on the job and how it benefits the employee and/or the community they serve. Sacrifices are assumed to be made to this regard as jobs are our connection to our community. This is as opposed to social situations which are more or less structured and you shouldn't be sacrificing to befriend anyone who doesn't want to interact the way you want to interact.

In my personal job I don't really have a boss, and all my coworkers just sms/email what isn't done in person, but I also love my job.

t. smelly hippie neet

Bumb

Discord have an API and Pidgin have a discord plugin

Do you know how hard it is to get normies to switch messaging applications? It can be damn near impossible sometimes and it's fucking frustrating.

that boomer who thinks SMS is high tech