Turn 26

>turn 26
>start losing hair like crazy
post technology to stop this pls

Attached: shithead.jpg (6000x3376, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

belgraviacentre.com/blog/replicel-launches-stem-cell-hair-loss-treatment-trial-in-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This should do it.

Attached: 129285d1281789093.jpg (2272x1704, 244K)

Necking yourself

Attached: 1529480941575.png (467x459, 217K)

#rude

Time for HRT.

Sucks being you.

I'm SO sorry. :(

go to the doctor and ask for finasteride

Superglue it

Just smear a bunch of shit on your head that causes birth defects if a pregnant woman comes in contact with it. That's not too high a price to pay for your vanity.

overclock the scalp

ezpz

Attached: solution.png (900x1593, 362K)

The gun isn't rude. It shoots stem cells modified to grow hair into your skull like chia seeds. My uncle uses it and he's not bald anymore.

Brotzu

dude, it's an alarm pistol not a suicide gun
this one should work though

Attached: DSC_3542.jpg (1600x1064, 75K)

my grandfather has a full head of hair at 70. Glad I don't have to look like Danny DeVito for the rest of my adult life.

>34 year old boomer
>perfect hairline
>still shave my head because it looks decent enough and i'm lazy anyway

Attached: Captura-9-488x381.jpg (488x381, 31K)

I'm 25 and I have hair but I shave it off

Stop being such a pussy

30 year old boomer here. Basically try to eat right and exercise.

Grow a beard

My ex boss got hair plugs and kept going bald anyways, which left a comical symmetrical pattern of polka dot scars on his chromedome.
But it was cool because he was a total dick and everyone though he was an idiot and anyone who ever worked for him ever hated his fucking guts. He fired, or bought out anyone who actually knew what they were doing, and hired inexperienced kids who were friends of his son because he could convince them he actually knew what he was doing and not a clueless idiot.
Then he of course went broke, but you probably shouldn't feel sorry for him, because he'll probably do alright, because he's also a first class liar and thief.

Minoxidil

Shave it, faggot. Embrace it.

27 here feels bad

Attached: 1530095111459.jpg (1200x1200, 299K)

This is accurate (assuming you have either XY chromosomes or an endocrine disorder), but look out - is not too far from the mark, as finasteride, a 5-α reductase type II inhibitor, acts to prevent (and to some extent reverse) androgenetic alopecia by preventing the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (which, in combination with the appropriate genetic factors - which are actually still not all isolated at present as there appear to be a lot of them - act on hair follicles to cause the hair loss).

This will have other effects too - there are a number of partial (not complete) anti-androgenic side effects (ironically enough for men taking it who worry about baldness being somehow linked with virility), such as erectile dysfunction, shrinkage, gynecomastia and so on. (Some of these side effects may be considered positive when, for example, the drug is used in MtF HRT treatment regimens as it is sometimes alongside decapeptyl or other anti-androgens - but they're not so welcome for men seeking to treat baldness, or prostatitis!)

It is also strongly linked as a neurological cause of depression, anxiety, panic attacks and suicidal ideation, and side effects may even occur or persist after finasteride is ceased (so-called post-finasteride syndrome).

It is, therefore, a little controversial. Ask your doctor if it is right for you. There may be other alternatives for you.

Or you could just shave it and rock the Picard look.

i'm sure that the technology will be discovered sometime in our lifetime user. Considering that the first person to discover it will make billions leaves a huge incentive to do so.

this

Girls dig baldies as long as they're fit and go 100% bald

Shave your head and grow a goatee, motherfucker

This is the laziest solution but it looks almost always acceptable. Except on Luke Smith, because his beard game is weak af

- Propecia
- Proscar
- Hair transplant

If you hate being bald there are lot of options today.

What are you talking about, Luke Smith looks literally like a male model chad.

No, your beard looks like some redneck crap. Trim that shit.

Seriously, I have a strong widows peak but I'm not balding, however I do shave my head and have since I turned 20 (27 now). I'm not some ripped gymrat but I've got a strong V shape torso, I'm not a lardass and I've got way more attention from ladies this way than when I was a curly haired redhead..
Too bad I'm into mentally ill trap fuckbois.

>be 22
>lots of white hair patches
>be 28
>hair is all white
>no hair loss
FUCK, THIS FEELS AWESOME
OP, kys tbqhfamalam

>shave your head completely
>grow a cool little beard and moustache
there you go, Luke

Stop redneck shaming

You are like little baby, watch this...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

It only works on Luke because he's handsome (no homo). Ugly people that try that shit end up looking even worse.

.500 Smith & Wesson is WAY more powerful than a .45LC/.410 Taurus Judge..

Shit, forgot pic related.
Pfeifer Zeliska 28mm Revolver

Attached: Pfeifer.jpg (366x466, 24K)

Sooo... It will work, since there's no ugly Jow Forums users :)

>shoot criminal
>miss
>your hand comes off from recoil so you can't shoot again
>get raped

fucking hell, I thought 50 s&w was just a fat cock

Attached: STmonster_1103A.jpg (420x283, 27K)

This.

I think the Japs recently greenlit a therapy to fix it.
Should be available elsewhere in 10 or so years considering how slow the other vetting systems are.

embrace your higher than normal testosterone levels. Congrats you're not a basedboi.

didn't some japanese researchers find a way to cure this some time ago?

This is what retards have been saying since the Seinfeld days and earlier

Try minoxidil and dermarolling, paired with hair transplant, I personally wouldn't try finasteride/dutasteride because of

>This is what retards have been saying since the Seinfeld days and earlier
Yea but for real this time.
belgraviacentre.com/blog/replicel-launches-stem-cell-hair-loss-treatment-trial-in-japan/

Nah I'm sure they make a 3" ported barrel version for daily concealed carry, the sonic boom should destroy everyone's ear drums in the immediate area so everyone will be too discombobulated to rape anyone or run.

Take in the seeds from multiple men.

>Hair transplant
/thread

> Turn 18
> Failed final high school exams
> Hairs starts falling out from stress of living in a house were father is disgusted by my presence
> Shave it off
> Got fit to be more confident about appearance. Nothing extraordinary, just eating more food and doing more excise than usual.
> Found girlfriend
> Finishing university at the end of this week
Losing hair saved my life and seriously improved my academic work ethic; accept it and make sure you get a bit of a tan when you cut it short or you'll look sickly.

Attached: Style-Tips-for-Bald-Men-6.jpg (928x720, 150K)

sick*

Hair transplant + fin is the best option until gooks can reliably modify, clone and transplant resistant hair follicles.
t. hairlet

This is you in 4 years

Attached: 1526628649164.png (381x353, 32K)

One more thing: the more you brood over the fact your hair falling out, the more time you're waisting being vain, which isn't a good use of your limited time.

wasting*

Just couple finasteride with nicotine and you will get the 5alpha reductase blocking and aromatase inhibition (aromatase converts testosterone to estrogen)

You can honestly be bald and drown in pussy if you become fit. Just being fit alone is an aggressive genetic female attractor girls just can't seem to ignore.

Attached: Jason-Statham-Transformation.06.jpg (700x518, 150K)

Only downside is you have to maintained the chiseled physique else you become repulsive. Great motivator to keep healthy in life imho.

Attached: 68952654_rosiehuntingtonwhiteleyjasonstathamanguilla03.jpg (479x699, 66K)