Jow Forums

Jow Forums,

I recently bought a 1050ti, and was shipped 2 by mistake. It says one one shipped on the inventory slip and I was only charged for one.

Can I get fucked by this later? or do I now have a free extra video card?

Attached: shopping.jpg (450x450, 17K)

Don't be a dick, tell them they sent two.
If you're lucky, they'll let you keep the extra one.

RMA the order and return one card to enjoy your free GPU.

based

>don't be a dick to corporations
???

this desu senpai

The place I ordered them from has some pretty shitty practices and they tend to sell extremely overpriced gaming computers to uneducated people.

Bootlicking faggot

thieving nigger

Sell both and get a 1060.

top kek this

This

Please do not steal, it is a sin!

Based!

Kill yourself

No
When an item is delivered to you, with your name on it, it is legally yours. Enjoy your meme SLI
It literally isn’t theft. The shipper puts two cards in a box and sends it out. They are responsible for ensuring the contents of the box are correct.

It's not theft retard. The employee the screwed up is ultimately responsible.

>If I respect the divinity of Sam Walton or Bezos I can sit at their right hands in heaven!

Check your laws. For example, here in Denmark you are obligated to let the seller know if it's obviously an error, or you can be charged for the item. You are not obligated to return it, they must come pick it up. If they don't pick it up after "reasonable time", you can keep it.

>I never recieved any duplicates
>there’s only one gpu here
>where did that extra one go then?
>i dunno someone on your end I guess

Attached: 8571AA30-4A9F-403C-B99C-FA8C6D99B5E5.jpg (320x320, 29K)

By law if something is sent to you by mistake, it is yours. It was their fuck up.

You can offer to send it back, but you have no obligation to do so.

They could potentially threaten to no longer sell to you, but that would be the extent they can take it. They can't charge you for it, they can't demand you return it, and they can't take you to court of this or anything.

Up to you if you want to offer to return it.

If a company sends you two items when they only charged you for one, there is no legal action they can take against you up to a certain point. It is more likely they do not have any idea where the second unit is. If it was some larger amount of goods (~500-1000 USD or more) they sent you, it would be of concern. I personally would flip both, and get a better card.

>be seller
>send two gpus
>”hey you gotta pay for that :^) send monies”
>two sales in one hehe

Attached: 1516419293949.jpg (719x768, 73K)

pics or it didn't happen

send it to me, I'll contact the seller for you :^)

Ask for a refund because you didn't get what you asked for which was ONE gpu, afterwards sell both gpus and get a 1080.

Tell them they sent two.
Don't be a nigger.

Either shut your mouth and keep it, or do .

Depends on the service you used.
Amazon? return it or get in trouble.
Amazon but using a third party store?Keep it.
Somewhere else? Keep it.

sent :o)