Google Botnet

I want to, nay, need to break free from the Google botnet. Here is my situation:
>my main email is a google email with dozens of accounts associated with it, and many family and friends contact me with this email
>my documents, photos, and sensitive files are backed up to Google Drive
>I have multiple people on Youtube that I subscribe to with my google account

Help a fellow user escape

Attached: evolving_google_identity_share.jpg (2480x1240, 176K)

Just goog- I mean search with DuckDuckGo about alternatives to each service.

>DuckDuckGo
*StartPage

>DuckDuckGo
>StartPage
That's a strange way to write "Searx.me"

How come none of you can spell "bing.com"?

i accomplished this last week when i got fucked by the youtube algorithm that banned my youtube account. just google how to degooglefy yourself. theres lots of alternatives.
for email switch to any other big email service. go protonmail if you want one that has a free service with encryption and zero-knowledge
for cloud storage, go sync or pcloud, or any of the other big cloud storage like dropbox/box/onedrive instead of google drive. go with mega or muonium if you want one thats has a free service with zero-knowledge
for youtube, tough shit. theres no real replacement for youtube. are the best content creators are on youtube. the best thing you can do is watch the people you're subbed to through hooktube or the "watch here" option given by startpage and duckduckgo so youtube cant track you or count your view. if you wanna be a tin foiled faggot, you could use dtube or vimeo which no one uses.
also, replace chrome with firefox or tor. firefox is actually good again. run it with ublock origin and umatrix. i personally have those along with privacy badger, httpseverywhere, and cookie autodelete
replace internet search with startpage if you like google results or with duckduckgo

basically, replace everything with other free alternatives that also spy on you so your private information is spread into bits and pieces across different platforms or if go full tinfoil hat and only use services that put your privacy ahead first.

privacytools.io

good luck on your de-googlefy journey user

Attached: 1380898261264.png (577x534, 89K)

how do I tell my google contacts of my new email address without coming off as a paranoid freak

forgot to put this in my post,

you actually might want to go back to google. the ai super intelligence is coming and most likely will occur on google's neural net servers (they're running it on 10 million servers right now with plans to incress it to 100 million soon) and when it takes over the world it'll remember you because you left it and stopped feeding it information so it could gain sentience

when the ai super intelligence comes for you, do you want it to remember that you stayed a loyal brainlet that fed it data or do you want it to remember that you tried to stop feeding it information.

Attached: 1348964669600.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I would rather die a free man than a slave to some bucket of bolts

Attached: kek snoke.png (400x236, 144K)

what about yandex?

buy your own domain and use that, or pay for protonmail so you can send mail without them tagging protonmail on everything. also protonmail lets you use [email protected] which i think is better than any other @ addresses. its like hey pm me. although you have to pay for their services to send email from that address instead of just receive (although again, its simple to spoof the from address if you know what you're doing)

when it comes it email,
>private
>good
>free
pick 2

this isnt 2011 where anyone seen with a gmail email address is considered a techie or a computer poweruser and people with @hotmail are seen as braindead retards.

its 2018, all the brainlets are using gmail. if you want to look professional, registering your own domain is the way to go.
i personally use the protonmail @pm.me address cuz it looks neat

Attached: O8ivVW5.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>tfw university uses Google as email provider
I CAN'T ESCAPE THE BOTNET

A little off topic, guys.

What's the safe equivalent of a web hosting/domain registering service?

First off change emails, and bulk email all your contacts. Just make new accounts as you need em, makes you somewhat more of a pain to track.

Second, use another service, back up your stuff onto external hard drives, or just fully debotnet yourself and set up an sftp server in your house (which you still have to back up, but keep your stuff in a RAID so hard drive failures are less of a problem).

I don't know what to do about your subscriptions (because I don't subscribe to any channels), maybe you can find a way to have channel alerts show up in your RSS feed? Maybe newpipe can alert you to them? I would also install the hooktube redirect browser extension.

Do this piecemeal. One step at a time. If you try to make it a big-bang flag day, where you switch everything over all at once, you'll just cause lots of problems for yourself.

Sign up for a privacy-respecting email service and the next time you sign into an account, change it to that email. Next time you send an email to another person mention "btw, I'm switching, my new address is gonna be [email protected], email me there from now on". Each week remove a bit more of your dependence on Google. Before long it'll be gone and you won't have had a big, memorably-awful day of changing accounts over, just a period with some minor administrivia to take care of.

This is also how you switch to Linux, actually. Replace applications one by one with things that are cross platform. Then eventually you can just reinstall your OS and hey, all your applications are there.

you could use namesilo with a vpn and pay with bitcoin if you're a paranoid freak. they provide free whois protection for all their domains

you'll have to give them a way to contact you of course. email.

Attached: 1403728295716.png (560x407, 20K)

send bulk mail with "Fuck off niggers" in subject field

>i accomplished this last week
jewgle already have your digital life. it's pointless to try to remove it now. it's like that guy winston in 1984 who used to hide in dark corner of his room because that was the only place where big brother could not see him. and then winston, in a moment of clarity realized that the big brother know where is he because he is hiding at the only spot where his cameras could not reach.

i'm drunk a bit desu... and tired of this bullshit. it's hopeless.

>out the frying pan into another frying pan

unironically this

Attached: Screenshot_20180628_005950.png (1200x617, 173K)

>dropbox/box/onedrive
Stop. Just stop. Abandon cloud services altogether, none can be trusted. Just use a USB/and or personal server if you want to access files on mobile.

yandex is good because whatever happens, your data will NEVER leave russia

none of my 50+ google accounts contained any real information about me. i constantly changed my ip, isp, ssid, spoofed my mac address and my physical locations and devices when logging in or creating new accounts.

they have bits and pieces. nothing solid.

the only thing they have on me is my real name and possibly address because of people putting me in their google contacts list (FUCK)

you can't avoid them getting your information entirely. all you can do is prevent it the best you can. and thankfully i have a pleb name thats common as fuck.

Attached: a8f83e282f17e9b7178a64c6f34612919f17a147538c8affd3b0946f1e7bcd3b.jpg (550x539, 76K)

>i constantly changed my ip, isp, ssid, spoofed my mac address and my physical locations and devices when logging in or creating new accounts.

lovely curriculum vitae. somebody could just simply guess that your name is Mohammad Jusuf aka BoomBoom_72

they also have free cloud storage 10GB with the option of more space.

>user clearly asks for tips on how to protect their data from a company and how to exit the ecosystem of that specific company
>recommending what is essentially another country's wannabe version of a company that op is trying to avoid