Want to have sex

>want to have sex
>have to use proprietary software to legally consent
>tfw the botnet wants me to remain a virgin

Attached: 1518748761434.png (10000x5625, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a brave new world

go to a bar and buy some broad you like a drink. Tell her your burner phone number, then go fuck her.

nice reference :)

He said he wants to have sex not child support.

MAMMA DEN ELAKA POJKEN STAL MITT BREV MAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1503482991127.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

haha ägd

How did you end up on child support with a random broad from a bar? Did you actually even use your real name?

Why wouldn't you use a condom who knows what some skank at a bar is carrying.

Why would you even have sex if you have to wear a condom

Broads tend to poke holes in condoms and then get paternity tests when they shit the kid. You've been warned.

child support nigga but in the broad's case they're smarter than that

Lets see.. wear condom which reduces pleasure slightly or potentially contract a life-long ailment like HIV/AIDS or genital warts from some random slag you know nothing about who was actually willing to fuck you, and considering you browse Jow Forums with the rest of us that's saying something.
>Hrrrmmmmm.

Easy fix, bring your own and put it on yourself.

installed tinder now what?

daily reminder for our endless summer friends

github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x

# Filter any tripfag
/^!/

You know if it were that easy there wouldn't be so much fucking child support. Women are a lot smarter than we gibe them credit for.

Attached: cb13-191_child-support-hi.jpg (612x648, 146K)

>t. broad

You have never had sex with a random person, have you? Not that your argument makes even any sense when you can't be traced in the first place.

They're really not, they're simply not as easily manipulated as men allow themselves to be.

The average male lets his dick do his thinking for them without any thought for consequence, see I'll admit the numbers are skewed against the guys in custody/divorce stuff however a little forethought goes a long fucking way.

the only reason I don't filter you as a tripfag is because you're easy to bait. keep it up retard

I'll be honest, I haven't. Though I know many who did and are now miserable smuchks living in overcrowded apartments trying to pay off as much child support as they can and some still trying to go to college at the same time.

Anyway just be careful, child support is probably worse than getting sent tk jail if you think about it.

my dad evaded child support by constantly moving between states

I don't fuck random sluts at bars personally, I have a constantly horny dependent personality 6/10 girlfriend at home so I don't go far to get it.

Eventually he'll get caught, he's miserable every day but don't ever feel responsible.

good for you, i'm glad

it's already too late for him to pay any child support. he got away with this for all 18 years. although my now-dead mother didn't try that hard for child support

>tfw I complained about not getting enough presents when I was a kid
Fuck, hang in there man. Please avoid drugs and booze as much as you can and become better than your parents. I honestly wish you the best.

Attached: 1959365039576.jpg (531x683, 73K)