Mouse

Thoughts on this?
pcworld.com/article/3284518/input-mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse-price-features.html

Attached: intellimouse-angle-100762469-large.jpg (700x350, 30K)

Someone on some forum said it sucked, so I think it sucks.

looks neat

this shit has been out for a year and it's trash

for a polling rate of 1000hz and 3200 DPI,it's not THAT bad,though i am skeptical about that weird design and how it feels in-hand.

Also for like 10$ more you can get a decent mouse with proper software, a DPI switch and even 2 macros

Just bought this. I think I"m going to start using it at work from now.
So far have the MX master, MX Ergo, and Kensington Slimblade. The Ergo is garbage, thumb trackballs are not very comfy. The Master is super comfy but I think finger trackballs are also nice.

Attached: download (2).jpg (256x197, 6K)

looking for a lefty mouse help a bro out, and not some ricer rainbow gamer trash

I thrashed my Redragon Perdition mouse through 2 and half years of high elo eSports before the left clicker snapped off clean. I was so impressed with this Chinese mouse that I didn't even think to "upgrade". I just got my replacement in today. All together I'm out about 45 bucks. pretty sure I can superglue the clicker thing back on, that's why I haven't pitched the original just yet.

Attached: gaming mouse.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Just get the G403 easily the best mouse available

>MX518 breaks, get the g400
>g400 scrollwheel stops working
>buy g402, hate it
>open up g400, clean it and works perfectly again
>6 months later keeps randomly disconnecting
>no mouse could replace the g400
>mfw

Attached: sweating.png (239x229, 82K)

Yeah.
To you use it with Linux? If so, to your hind buttons work?

The g400s silly

Do people jizz over Logitech gaming mice because they simply haven't used a Steelseries, or what?

Stop buying Logitech crap. They're built like shit.

>g400s
Is that still being manufactured in the states? Can't get it here without paying a fortune since it's out of stock everywhere.

Buy what then? I'm super used to the feel and weight and I have never tried another mouse that felt good on my hand,

shitty sensor

how the fuck are you so unlucky? my g400s is still working after 5 years of use.
logitech's pretty good, haven't had any problems with them but i won't buy their keyboards tho.

botnet

Logitech are pretty good. Not great, generally.
They set a standard, but are always let down in longevity, shape, balance, and/or plastic used.

My MX518 was a nice and accurate mouse, but the shape was so-so and the finish of it wore and became very uncomfortable after a year. So that's certainly a problem I've had with them. All their new models, the G#0# series, all have their own share of problems.
They are good bars that are set to compare other mouse to, but they are rarely worth buying, except something like the MX Master for CAD and Photoshop.
For every Logitech mouse, except for how low latency some of their wireless models are, there is likely a better Steelseries/Fnatic/Zowie/Razer/Roccat/CM/Mionix/whatever for you.

The thing I do like about Logitech is that they tend to have lighter clicks. A lot of FPS players like the heavy click so they don't misfire, but I don't. Razer are and Zowie tend to be retardedly forceful clicks, and others still tend to be a bit heavier than Logitech. But afaik Mionix also have the similar lighter clicks and other benefits like the rubber sweat wicking finish and better shape.

You might be able to buy a new shell on eBay. My deathadder chromas left mouse button did the same exact thing in the same of time as you had your mouse. The replacement shell for my deathadder is 11 bucks. Could be possible that Chinese company made the Razer mice too.

I mean those are nice for the usual low price.. but when you start going above $30 aren't there far better options?

Dunno I don't see much difference between a $35 and $90 if it's something I really like.
The extra cost is worth some better feeling plastic, button feel, and/or rubber for me. Another $55 over 2 years is nothing.

I just picked up a Rival 600 myself, though I'm going to look at getting two Mionix models during black friday or something as well.

the original can run at a polling rate of 8000hz this one cant. the original is literally better.

its pretty ironic the only mice that can run at the full spec of USB3.0 are from 2001 and yes it makes a difference these mice have a 9000fps sensor.

a logitech mouse has never broken on me, stop being a retarded monkey

You just remap it like any other input device. My main development machine is a Mac though and kesinhton provides software for it

I bought one new when they were expensive. excellent build quality. I love microsoft used 3 pin microswitches on all 5 buttons. the cable is shit, much too stiff. it's not a high end mouse but if you like the shape it's good enough.

Meh I have one and the wheel sucks. Shape and sensor are nice.

Why do you need more than 500-1000hz polling rate...?
Your frames aren't going to match your input so what's the difference?

I had the most expensive steelseries mouse (can't remember its name). It was ok, but I could never find a DPI setting that worked for me. Logitech mouses I find the best DPI within 1 minute of using it.

Sometimes you'll work better when you adjust to the mouse instead of trying to adjust it to you.

The Finalmouse Ultralight Pro I hear is like that for a lot of people. Can take them days to get used to it, but then they're far better with it than they were any other mouse.

My Rival took a bit to get used to, but then it was my favorite mouse. Whereas my Deathadder I picked up right away... but never really liked it.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I've had about 5 break or otherwise develop issues over the last 10 years.

buy logitech g502

\thread

i still use my logitech Mx500, but my scroll wheel is starting to go kaput.

>my g400s is still working after 5 years of use.
Disconnecting due to faulty USB cable is a very common problem with the G400. Mine did that as well, and the replacement I got from Logitech.

If you want to use an Intellimouse you need to just buy one of the old ones or find them in a random thrift store bin, the sensor in the old ones is infinitely better than the shitty one in that.

The old ones are much lower DPI but far more accurate.

edgy gayming look like shit

its ok for facebook and check the emails

but terrible for gaming because of angle snapping

if you dont know what angle snapping is just google it

>You just remap it like any other input device
There is no output whatsoever. XEV shows nothing.
This might be libinput problem but I can't find anything. There is one buying post from some time ago, but it doesn't work for me.

In Windows all buttons work.

So what about G403? I heard that except for having good sensor it's built like shit, or should I go for EC1A instead

There's no way MS can put telemetry in the mouse's firmware, right?

Does it have a privacy policy like modern Razer drivers?

Attached: betsuni.png (590x567, 435K)

What's the topre keyboard of mice

I have a G403. Love the sensor and the shape, hate the wheel.

check rocketjumpninja.

Personally, I don't like that mouse, but it is a standard that he often compares other mice to IIRC.

i have one and think its nice

My Logitech M100 just werks.

nigga most mice these days are 1khz, if not 1khz/500hz switchable.

once you find a mouse with a flawless sensor like a PMW3366, the rest practically doesn't matter aside from how it feels to your hand; most mice above 20 bucks have switchable DPI and even switchable polling rate 500/1000hz. there are good chinkmice out there for a good price and actually decent build quality like the plugable performance 3360.

>new shell
not even worth it, these china mice only cost 20-30 bucks

I know a shop 15 minutes away with a cardboard box full of old, white Intellimice but I'm fine with my MX Master ;^)

Someone show me why this logitech FK everyone is losing their shit over isn't just another deathadder-derivative with a new model number

What wireless mouse would be an upgrade from the g502?

I like mine, but going wireless would be neat