Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15980762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being Indian
Btw Indians aren't welcome here, dont let anyone know who you are prajeet

strawpoll.me/15980762

Worthless shitskins.

POO IN IT

Am I the only one who remembers that felon who posted on Jow Forums about how he stole about 300k from ATMs before getting caught? He said he installed old unsecure firmware on them and exploited it.

lol, indian here. why are people so buttmad about one of the fastest growing and wealthiest minorities in the US?

>running automatic tellers on Windows
There's their problem. Seriously there should have been an in house software design for banks to use that is regularly updated and made secure. It should have been paid for by all the banks contributing towards it. But banks are run by Jews who are so fucking greedy they opted to go with a shitty off the shelf solution.

>relying on windows for ATMs

Attached: x.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I'm not Pajeet but I said I am so you can shitpost with this poll's results for months to come. Thank me later.

>fastest growing
Why is this something to be proud of? If your people are amazing why arent you with the billion others in India?
>wealthiest
Maybe it's because there's potential in the US. Good job leaving your families and homes to make money for American companies.

Most terminals and ATMs and shit run windows. It's sad but microsoft just throws embedded windows around.

Stinking up our streets

indians are not welcome anywhere, fucking poos, go rape some stinky indian "woman"

jokes on you
you will be forever pajeet
anytime you see a white civilized man you know you will be dealth with as a subhuman
i know i do it in my restaurant and all poos have a well deserved inferiority complex, because you know how retarded you all are, even the ones with money

Poos not welcome.

Dirty filthy curry, onion, and rancid bum B.O. smellin ass shitskins, sticking their greasy ass fingers in their butts and smelling them

2 0 2 0

Europoor here. 90% of ATMs run some edition of Windows, some even run XP.

t. worked for banks only.

In germany a lot of ATMs still use windows xp embedded. But it ain't a fucking problem, because they are not on the internet.

Why get people so mad about shit like this? It's normal that industry stuff has a long lifetime.

Attached: good.png (1066x600, 276K)

you're not chinese you poo

I too have power fantasies

Why don't you go fix India rather than behaving like a paracite in white countries. I don't mind Indians that have been around for more than a decade but the last decade has seen an invasion of street shitter tier curry niggers.

>2018
>still caring about artificial man made borders instead of seeking out the best life for yourself

bet u post on Jow Forums everyday about muh white genocide

Attached: 1528375153539.png (374x520, 42K)

>atm
>windows
Ha

I had an internship in the largest german bank 4 years ago and every fucking atm etc. was running windows xp.

Windows xp, the embedded edition, has another 1.5 years of support, end of 2019 iirc.... So it's perfectly fine to find those in atms

Indians are almost universally obnoxious.

I mean, about 50% of the ones I see are polite, but the other 50% are full blown manic entitled asshats that insist on being as difficult as possible every time you interact with them.

Even if you explain that something won't be done for them, they still demand it time and time again.

WOAH. it's as if india is sub par

>Import 3rd world
>Become 3rd world
I find pol a bit weird. But in my life I've seen the population of my country turn brown and the ethics and manners of the population turn brown as well. Brown's don't understand what it means to be a first worlder

which country? I see the same process accelerating here in Argentina, we used to be white

Just shit, my fuck up

They should just go back to using os/2

Attached: Atm_os2warp.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

This reminds me of the recent story of a rat gnawing its way through the cash in an ATM in India.

Attached: rat-noms-cash.jpg (780x1026, 141K)

Which is better for ATMs in security, Linux or BSD?

>could be hacked
>could
IF YOU DONT UPGRADEtm TO WANGBLOWS 10 YOURE UNSAFE, GOY

trolling aside: how true is that they defecate on the streets on a daily basis and wipe their asses with their bare hands?

pls no bully

Attached: 8768068758765768.jpg (599x389, 36K)

Canada

Depends where. In the north it is very common as most homes don't have running water so people shit in the streets or rivers

You would too if you couldn't make to the toilet in time.

True and on the beaches too

>upgrade windows plz
>use our service plz
>plz buy winows again

apple be like: well fuck you we just slow our OS down and you buy a new one every year anyway

microsoft be all: well we don't support that version of our operating system you should just buy a new operating system again

linux: install this shit on bricks, runs nearly perfect with old hardware and shit specs. oh by the way pay us for our work if you like what we do and feel free to contribute to the community any bugs and fixes here is all the documentation for 99.9% of what you need

>have 12 year old mac pro
>can still edit video just fine

I matched with an Indian girl, what should I expect?

Attached: IMG_0556.jpg (750x1334, 194K)

just curious how many times have you had major os updates? if any at all?

poo

fucking venezuelans man

they are the PHPajeets of south america

don't shake left hand. poo.

Fuck

i miss warped

Is our not possible to just install any flavor of Linux and use ATM software on top of it? I mean, you just have to compile again and that's it.
If this is not an option, why not just make it run in VM?

Attached: 1441420972410.jpg (600x600, 132K)

You've given me the option to shitpost, user
I'm gonna shitpost.

Attached: Australian_2f56a5_6159900.jpg (900x900, 268K)

>Machine desgined to along allow authorized people to withdraw money from their accounts
>Running an outdated as fuck windows install with several known exploits and vulnerabilities.

Meanwhile
>At local deli. Got there while they were running updates on their various touch screens, monitors and signs
>Everything there is hooked up to a localized server
>Was surprised to see a grub menu and saw a log in screen for Debian for a split second before it booted the touchscreen fully.

Why are the machines that process my fucking sandwich order more secure than ATMs?

Does anyone have any good books on hacking and cyber sec? I tried pic related from the ft server and it's 300 pages of shit. All it does is teach you how to install Kali on a VM and then runs you through the basics of python.

>This chapter is kind of an introduction to the advanced concepts of Python. Since this is the final chapter, I would like to tell you about where you can go from here.
>You can either build web applications with the help of Python or you can do some security networking stuff. Finally, like me, you can choose the interesting path of ethical hacking. All these things and more you can do through Python.
>Let us see how we can apply our basic knowledge of Python in socket and
networking. Write down this code on your IDE and see what output you get.
>The output is like this in my machine. You can test any other web site to get its address. This is the tip of the iceberg. Lots of things are inside. It is better for you to see everything that is inside than for me to tell you, as I feel you should concentrate on trying to write basic concepts of Python more and more.
>In the further study of the relationship between ethical hacking and Python 3, you’ll find these socket and networking concepts extremely useful.

Fucking kill me now...

Attached: images (2).jpg (712x1080, 87K)

>ethical hacking

Attached: sqQlid7 (1).jpg (900x810, 52K)

>melbourne named world's most liveable city, for fifth year running
Immediately discredited.

this, indians now rule over whites

Attached: 1526258374313.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

very

Attached: 1522734617508.png (663x625, 261K)

Good advice sir

>you really taste the culture

Attached: 340713283336.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

a white girl with a permanent tan

Brilliant idea user! I await you to execute this plan and obtain your billions in profits

holy ((((((SHIT))))))

So holding down shift for 8 seconds hacks 90% of ATMs?

H-1B taking jobs from Americans, basically.

Still better than their (lack of) toilets.

>argentina
>white

holy shit, 20% !
you guys are a big crowd

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-06-28 12-21-19.png (1150x719, 50K)

at least we're not infested by niggrous.

She doesn't like Donald Trump. She's not lovable.

>

>>

>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x 9999999999999^9999999999^9999999

no u

I hoped somebody familiar with this all tell me what are the problems.

>what is marketing?
>what is stability?
>what is using a UI without terminal so it works even on touch screens?
>what is driver support?

>Vindows
>lol vhat

Attached: 1504322185260.png (630x674, 168K)

keked at the pic, thanks user

Success breeds jealousy?

Attached: India_rejects_toilets.png (635x363, 390K)

What do you think

Attached: 1527553607470.jpg (480x448, 25K)

It's true

Attached: 1512965491720.jpg (780x848, 151K)

super pooper 2020

>what is marketing?
You're sitting on outdated software, what is marketing when you lose clients because of hacked ATMs? I guess it's fucking nothing until shit hits the fan.
>what is stability?
Something Windows is infamous of.
>what is using a UI without terminal so it works even on touch screens?
After reading several times, I still fail to see the point. It's up to your bankatm.exe to ensure it works without buttons.
>what is driver support?
Probably, the only relevant problem with hardware vendors not caring about support for different systems.

expect hairy armpits and curry scent

because you smell like curry

wtf

20% of 248 votes. not even proof they're indian. in a thread about india

i voted for pajeet and im white