CRYPTOGRAPHERS WANTED

The Dero blockchain today released its Atlantis mainnet. They are releasing their source code for public review in the next few days. However, they are looking for those credentialed in cryptography and/or coding to get a "first look" at their blockchain's source code.

In order to contact someone on the dev team, you have to send a PM to either Mojo or Serena in either their Slack chatroom (the preferred method) or their Discord chatroom.

Slack: deroproject.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMzAwMDc5MDY4NDUzLTAzOWNjYWZmNDgxZTk1YjNiNWFiYjg1OWNiMmQ2MmUxOWRmNjNjOWM3ODAzMzE3M2RhNzBhZjUyZGQxYjQxY2U
Discord: discord.gg/VbjvWQ

If anyone on Jow Forums has already seen the source code, feel free to use this thread to discuss things you have found it in that back up the developers' claims.

Please note that this thread is only for the discussion of getting in contact with the devs about looking at the source code and the material of the source code itself to discuss the technical specifications of it.

Attached: 1525382871194.png (1537x1537, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derosucks.surge.sh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Do we get a look at the prerelease commit history or are you going to leave us hanging on terrifying late patch bugs to get an idea where to look?

Attached: 1529185213100.jpg (570x548, 61K)

Dero retards fuck off. Your autistic community manager should have been fired a long time ago and your bullshit claims are slowly falling apart. Worse than chainlink

Absolute shit-tier coin, calling for professionals to clean up their source code before they release it publicly.

>posts in Jow Forums
>everyone in Jow Forums knows what a complete and utter joke of a shitcoin is.
>dying for validation on a centralized shitcoin

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Here's to the fucking SHITCOIN that doesn't disclose vulnerabilities. You fucking cocksuckers. Serena is a fucking tranny cunt that claims to be a dev. She's a fucking chat mod. that's it. The so called "dev" captainDipshit is a serial shitcoin pump and dumper.

Avoid this fucking trash coin like it has full blown stage 8 AIDS.

derosucks.surge.sh/

Attached: Selection_421.png (1875x861, 773K)

Fuck this pajeet coin. You have the tiniest user base and the biggest claims and NO CODE. Get your copy pasta bullshit outta here

Attached: A7E4266C-37B4-4ADC-B2BD-5AB15823C25E.jpg (800x600, 96K)

should have bought link op
now get the fuck off this board and go pajeet biz

How about the fact that your closed source code clearly fail to attribute licenses properly?

I'm sure any "reputable" cryptographer will be more than willing to look at your closed source shitcode.

Oh heavens no, not another "blockchain" pumper. God save us.

I like anonymity set studies and zk-SNARKs and related zero-knowledge proofs are interesting, so I've reviewed a couple before, but there's some absolute fucking clown car crypto (which means cryptography) and network design, and economy (which are different fields of expertise!) out there - and the crazy actors tend to go on the attack with followers and sockpuppets when their batshit insane bullshit gets called. I've seen that, and it makes me never want to help people like that again.

Cryptocurrency enthusiasts have turned into a fucking scam cult for the most part, aside from a few rational people who are bright, but realistic about what existing techniques and models can do and why they're the worst possible solutions for any problem which has any better solution.

You're building hype before bothering to show your work. That's enough for me to write you off as one of the bad ones right out of the gate. You came to Jow Forums with closed source. What were you thinking. Publish or perish.

Dero is on the same level as skycoin at this point. It'd be sad if they weren't so self righteous about it all.

I honestly don't even know who either of those are. The last one I reviewed made their own hash, and it all ran in ternary, and it was so amusingly obviously clumsily bad I wanted to join the wrecking party - until the mindless cryptocurrency cultists attacked the ones who did, and fuck that noise.

Turns out they never actually want to hear it's bad. All they want to know is that everything they're doing is perfect and they're the saviour of the fucking human race, and if you tell them anything else, they turn defensive, and extremely hostile. Some of them even worship John McAfee, famed infosec legend - by which I mean he's been a crazy lulzcow for decades, so I guess they fit right in.

It's the weirdest thing: vendors with a hostile attitude to security actively inviting reviews to be hostile about. They want the accolades, but fuck doing the decades of research to get there, if "there" is even possible or laudable.

I'm never helping cryptocurrency enthusiasts unless I personally know them ever again.

That is literally what is being asked, but Jow Forums has invaded this thread and is whining about "m-muh closed source code" even though the Dero devs are giving out the source code to cryptographers RIGHT NOW. When asked whether the Dero team cares if one of those cryptographers leaks the code, they said they don't care because it's going open source anyway.

This FUD is beyond ridiculous at this point. It's no longer about "wow this coin sucks don't buy it." It's more like Monero and Turtlecoin devs freaking the HELL out over the sheer possibility that the technology Dero is presenting is ACTUALLY LEGIT, because they KNOW their days are numbered if Dero actually delivers on their promise.

Don't like it? If you're a cryptographer, you can get the code RIGHT NOW and literally leak the ENTIRE source code in this thread if you want to. The whole point of keeping it this way is to give a couple more days to let certified cryptographers find any leftover bugs the 2 weeks of testing didn't catch.

What the hell is wrong with you? The Dero team is literally begging people to review their code and PROVE THEM WRONG. If you're a certified cryptographer, go to their Slack, PM them for the code, get the code, point out the garbage, and you can completely discredit the entire team RIGHT NOW.

But you won't do that.

You'll continue to whine and moan about "m-m-muh closed source code" endlessly like a parrot.

excuse me sir, but if you have a minute, I would like to tell you about FLURBO

Nice leddit spacing you faggot

>don't counter a single argument
>"nice leddit spacing you faggot"

Attached: 1480314866014.png (246x293, 25K)

QED Dero forever btfo
0.05 dero has been deposited into your account. Pls do not spend during our random emergency maintenance and ensure your clock is synced. Thank u.

>don't counter a single argument
>"0.05 dero has been deposited into your account."

Attached: 1504801357635.png (419x398, 191K)

bump

dero

saged for being a faggot. back to /biz you go shitcoin

Attached: IMG_20180606_151908.jpg (973x1002, 256K)

Has even one person on Jow Forums yet tried to get the source code by contacting the Dero devs, or is everyone just going to keep spamming "closed source code" and posting pictures of pajeets?

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

See what I mean?

What the hell is wrong with you people that you think a full cryptographic review and source code audit on something that's security-critical (and apparently novel, I guess?) takes "a couple more days" after just "2 weeks of testing"? You're fucking clownshoes.

I wish I lived in a fairyland where everyone had securely synced clocks. It would make some stuff a lot easier (for example, Satoshi would never have needed a hashcash to construct a distributed transaction ledger if they could have used time for transaction ordering).

(Unfortunately, we live in a universe with relativity that makes it physically impossible.)

Anyone with half a brain could easily review the source code in 2 days. Would they find EVERY single thing about it? Of course not, but to say they can't read it in 2 days is laughable.

don't bother with Jow Forums OP
full of narrow minded retards in here

Where do you suggest I post then? I know this is Jow Forums, but I thought Jow Forums was better than this.

>blockchain
No.
>looking for those credentialed in cryptography and/or coding
Because html and diffie hellman are interchangeable
> releasing their source code for public review
That's not how this works.
>Slack chatroom
>Discord chatroom

B8 or troll. Probably b8 for some hidden agenda.

>"Get a look at our source code first!"
lol, who cares? Why? And if it's to be audited (which it probably doesn't need to be because this is vaporware anyway) you don't tell people to go through your hoolhoops. You go and pay someone.

Again, this is b8 and fuc k you.

>paying someone to give you a good review

Attached: 1477467030990.jpg (582x582, 58K)

Attached: dethrone.jpg (932x692, 381K)

bump

Anyone look at the code yet?

dero