Is MPC-HC just plain shitty or is there a way I can get these subtitles to actually fit in the video frame without...

Is MPC-HC just plain shitty or is there a way I can get these subtitles to actually fit in the video frame without pan-and-scanning the image into squashed shit?

Attached: mpc.png (1600x900, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

videohelp.com/software/LAV-Filters-Megamix
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop watching chinese cartoons.

WTF are you doing? Download K-Lite Standard.

Attached: [Sephirotic] Evangelion - 01 [MULTI][BD 1080p 8bits 5.1 AAC][6B1607E9].mkv_snapshot_00.25.png (1440x1080, 3.19M)

MPC-HC is dead. Use MPC-BE or SMPlayer with mpv.
>evangelion
Is that the Blu-ray version?

MPC-HC is alive and well.

install mpv

>he can't get MPC-HC working
>"Hey, just install a player that has a 200 page manual and requires you to sit in the 24/7 help thread for 6 months to use!"

It plays it better than mpc "out of the box" lol

It doesn't even install "out of the box."

SMPlayer uses mpv at the core, no autism required.
Proof?

Attached: mpv.png (3840x1170, 3.56M)

Can I use winamp DSP's through SMPlayer?

That doesn't make sense but there is an installer for windows.

I can fuck up encodes too

Attached: Harmonic Raptors 4K (Ultra HD)-2gEFIz2uFlE_00_00_02_0001.jpg (3840x2160, 2.42M)

If it plays on MPC-HC it's not the encode that's the problem.

Ok, it's a codec pack, but what the fuck do I do with it? I honestly don't know a thing about video playback. 99% of the time MPC "just werks" and that's fine.

And I'm supposed to believe a known troll didnt fuck it up on purpose?

It's just an installer for MPC-HC with madVR and VSFilter, since you're obviously too retarded to install MPC-HC standalone without fucking everything up you're certainly not going to be able to figure out how to install those separately.

How do you fuck something up so it plays on MPC-HC and not mpv that doesn't show an issue with mpv's decoding vs MPC-HC?

>implying I don't just install with default settings

>what are video settings
Yes you can fuck playback on purpose

>mpv
>video settings

It unironically has more options than mpc kek

>right-click
>no options

To be perfectly honest.

The subtitles are fucked up looking because people that want to work on NGE are mentally retarded :(

I mean quite literally the BPD types that lose interest in shit so quickly that your fucking head would spin, their OCD is the only thing that compels them to finish so you end up with broken garbage like in OP's pic.

>"pretending to be retarded"

>right-click
>no options

Explain then, same release.

MPC-HC + XySubfilter + MadVR + LAVFilters externally if you require updated AV.

Once setup optimially you are good to go.

Oh shit, you're not pretending.

No it’s not. Lurk moar, we’re not /a/‘s tech support either.

Attached: 107004BB-4220-440B-9CC3-A8C8B3F79738.jpg (1242x1065, 298K)

>right-click
>no options
It's broken out of the box.

>this retarded

>if it doesnt work how I'm used to its broken
Fuck off baby duck

Yes it is. I'm using it right now.

Well if they didn't get it to work in one place their OCD wouldn't be satisfied, shits still broken lmfao.

have fun with no bugfixes

>right-click
>no options
>outputs broken video
Great player.

>right click for options

Wincucks arguing with Winbabies about how shitty Windows is while using something not made for Windows at all.

Attached: joke.png (600x570, 55K)

They didn't install any. Perhaps the mpv team should try that .

Just curious, will you keep replying without making a single valid argument? And just keep repeating the same thing because you literally have nothing smart to say?

>not made for Windows at all
D3D11 works great for me. But yea I'm done with the troll.

If using Windows MPC-HC is still awesome if you know how to set it up. I like MadVR auto switching to 10bit HDR mode for instance. I like tweaking it up to match my GPU's capabilities and improving PQ. A lot of that needs to be set from a command line in MPV. Sure you can go with someone elses settings but I like to tweak without learning command line codes. I have not hit any bugs on the final version of MPC-HC either. YMMV.

He's claiming options were changed. I'm pointing out the silliness of the premise.
Try to keep up.

mpv is easy to use. Every option is documented and actually tells you what it does.It is easy to ctrl+f and find what you. Then you just copy paste. With mpc, if you dont know what it is you either skip it or use a search engine which isnt always as reliable or fast.

You're an idiot

>MPH-HC: Options are all grouped in their own sections, well labeled, and often have mouseover help
>mpv: HERE'S A BLANK TEXT FILE. NO WAIT, YOU FIRST MUST MAKE BLANK TEXT FILE BECAUSE WE NO DO FOR YOU. THEN PUT TEXT FILE IN EXACT RIGHT SPACE. (not mpv directory lol). OPEN TEXT FILE AND START ENTERING CODES. YOU NO PUT CODE IN EXACT RIGHT ORDER IT WON'T DO WHAT YOU THINK. ENTER ONE LETTER OFF AND NO WORK. ENTER WRONG THING AND YOU HAVE HILARIOUSLY BAD CONFIG THAT YOU WON'T KNOW UNLESS YOU COME TO Jow Forums AND GET LAUGHED AT FOR 200 POSTS AND SUFFER THROUGH 20 TROLL ANSWERS BEFORE YOU GET REAL ANSWER WHICH YOU CAN'T TELL FROM TROLL ANSWERS. THIS WHAT WE CALL "EASY TO USE."

Theres a special installer for retards like you that creates a conf file with hq settings. You still neglect the fact that mpv has better documentation. A gui with a bunch of options is usless if the user doesnt know what they do. It's easier for the tech illiterates to fuck up their settings.

>mpv has better documentation
I've never needed any documentation other than the MPC-HC GUI itself. So MPC-HC has factually better documentation.

>I
Nice anecdotal ecidence
Not everyone knows what everything does. I doubt even you do and you either looked it up or skipped looking into it more.

Mine plays. What does your documentation say about this?

>going back to the troll post
Guess you're all out of ideas?

It's pretty much all there and you really can't figure it out, can you?

Figure what out exactly? Kuchi is a known troll that hates FOSS for some reason. I wouldn't be surpised if you're him. On that note, bye.

Attached: Untitled.png (1906x1103, 353K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1917x1200, 1.58M)

Attached: 1365133650.66966480.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1157, 1.93M)

He's the most autistic troll. The retard got banned from a bunch of places because this is how he always acts. He's a fucking child. Some people should not be allowed to have internet access. Best to just ignore.

Yes, yes, ignore! Tell yourself that I'm photoshopping these on the fly! Because there's no way that mpv could possibly be anything less than perfect!

Attached: Untitled.png (1906x1103, 872K)

mpv may legally be required to come with a seizure warning in some jurisdictions, since this shit is flashing like hell.

Attached: Untitled.png (1906x1103, 543K)

mpv wins again

Based satan
That kuchicuck character makes some retarded encodes. Do people actually dl them?

Only if they want something good. Most people are fine with Horriblesubs.

he was banned off animebytes for transcoding other peoples encodes lol

Ha.

I used to be using smplayer and loved it.

Then I got tricked into wasting my time with mpc-hc and fucking madvr, tweaking settings just so things would work.
Will be glad to switch back.

Downloaded the only result I could find for kuchikirukia unlimited blade works and there's no problems for me on mpv.

Attached: unlimited autism works.jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

>filename
kek

This one was never released since I decided to do Beatrice-Raws instead. Grab the LittleBakas! remux and split it into ordered chapters.

It will break in VLC too if you skip across the chapter boundary. But it will play through it just fine.
mpv utterly shits itself no matter what.
MPC-HC handles it with no issues.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1170, 193K)

no, wait, it's actually hit or miss in mpv if it plays through.

Attached: Untitled.png (1906x1103, 1.21M)

But any older 4:4:4 release with ordered chapters will do it.

Attached: Untitled.png (1282x752, 318K)

videohelp.com/software/LAV-Filters-Megamix
This is far superior to the dead KCP and other shitty packs.

What an ass