Even with guinea pigs secretly being "volunteered" and "tested" for/with rfid chips we're inching closer to eventually...

simplemost.com/people-are-volunteering-to-get-microchips-embedded-under-their-skin/

hackaday.com/2018/06/07/ask-hackaday-what-is-the-future-of-implanted-electronics/

Even with guinea pigs secretly being "volunteered" and "tested" for/with rfid chips we're inching closer to eventually everyone having that shit implanted in your fucking skin

BUT WHEN THE FUCK will it fucking happen?
Are/Will you be prepared for the times when it will finally hit and come?

Attached: bio---ip-RFID.jpg (590x350, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf7sY_JNQLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not getting chipped. It's a shitty Jewish trick to get people to take the mark of the beast. Whether the Bible prophecies are real or fake, I'm not going to be implanted with botnet like I'm factory farm livestock. Fuck everyone who's pushing this garbage. I'll fight to the death before I allow myself to be chipped. Fuck that.

Attached: 1529852179601.jpg (1024x822, 105K)

>inject yourself with foreign objects to beat death
>die at age 28
Transhumanists are special kind of stupid.

Attached: a.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

These implants are stupid, but some are very cool like magnets implant.

I'll never adopt it, especially with all the shit that "they" will be doing with it. Honestly once we reach that point of total botnet I am killing myself.

I presume you already have a facial recognition defeating facial tattoo?

How do I install magentoreception into my body that would be cool as fuc

Attached: 04919ugurd511.jpg (3024x4032, 1.3M)

Don't worry goy, the ID requirements to vote are just to prevent voter fraud. Oh you aren't willing to get a voter ID chip? Guess we can't confirm you identity to vote

Plastic is poisonous. Why would anyone want that in their body? What happens to it after long periods of time in the body? It's unsafe and should be illegal.

>>implying you're not already chipped like the cattle you all are.

Are they going to put the chips in the vaccines like they do with autism?

Why is it necessary when people already carry NSA tracking devices with them at all time?

Honestly got chipped voluntarily when I was in the service. Thought it would be cool. Pretty much the same thing they put in cats and dogs only it uses a different encryption. Shit swells every now and then and Ive had to get puss drained from the area twice. Thinking of just trying to cut it out since the hospital wont remove it since it's "goberment property" and not life threatening bs.

It'll slowly become mandatory, if only because younger generations have no idea that there's a bad side to technology. Their massive adoption of techno-shackles will make it the norm.

It's not plastic, it's glass. Doesn't make it any better though.

That's kind of worse, right?

>hospital wont remove it
That's pretty gay.

What possible reason could there be to get it embedded in your skin when you could just put it in a pin invisibly on your clothes, or in your wallet, or whatever?

Our democracy is a sham anyway, but if I can't cast a vote I guess we will have to rely on those Russians interfering again.

What's stopping your body from rejecting this and violently swelling to tell you "get this shit off me right the fuck now"

>all the objects are biocompatible like gold or silicon

Travel to some other country and get it removed.

sounds like you need to get shitfaced and cut that out yourself, then go to the hospital to get them to fix your wound afterwards

claim you ran into a doorframe or some shit

I don't get, kinda, why those people won't just put the chip in a piece of jewelry instead.

nothing, apparently

I wonder how long it'll be until some retard fucks up an MRI with that

>Don't worry goy, the ID requirements to vote
>to vote
illusion of choice.. who gives a fuck

I want to get chipped for 2fa
Seems like the best solution
What could be the counterargument? except inane paranoia

As long as you are not recommending I or anyone else follow in your example, go ahead.

If this becomes a mandatory issue that's a fight.

Unironically asking the "Mark of the Beast" people: if the Bible say it will happen, why resist it? Are you resisting Biblical prophecies? If we manage to successfully resist it, the nthe bible prophecies will not come true, and the Bible will be false. Do you think God would want that? No, he wants his prophecies to be true. So chip yourself and watch the show.

Because you have a choice to accept it and if you do you're fugged

Attached: fractal terry.png (1280x720, 1.89M)

No

According to the bible:
>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Does it sound like it's opt-in?
I don't understand (((Christcucks)))... if prophecy says X will happen and you believe prophecies are true, why act all paranoid about it. It will happen anyway, better Stoically accept the will of God.

Eh, got 2 of these for 2 years now. They are handy, cloned my work ID to one of 'em.

Instant derailment

Attached: goper brainlet.png (185x272, 6K)

He was murdered by the jews.

I think it will be more like this than an actual implant

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf7sY_JNQLI

Why do this at all? What advantage would this provide??

No

NO WAY IM GETTING CHIPPED!!!
>uses internet
>uses cellphone
>doesnt cover his face at all times when outside

Attached: 125726815352k4649751.jpg (352x550, 19K)

>hospital won't remove it
>your body is property of the government
we already live in cyberpunk holy shit

covering your face is literally illegal in some burgerclap states
that being said you probably won't get harassed by cops too often

>revelations
>real

>he thinks christcucks are capable of reason

>everyone gets chipped
>the chip sends signals to your brain to make you more obedient
>those who don't will be hunted down
At least niggers won't be a problem anymore.

You guys asking Christians if Revelations is to be taken literally is incredible
You don't accept being chipped because the government already knows enough about you as it is, don't make it even easier to find you
As for Revelations, it is symbolic, like a lot of other things in it
Quite frankly, the world won't end with a bang, but with a whimper

Can't bear the thought

Govs already have better measures than this. Just a simple sprinkle of special dust and you are tracked and tagged for life

/x/

>DUDE JUST PLEDGE YOURSELF TO SATAN LMAO

>And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years
Not even a christfag but you're a stupid nigger

>Whether the Bible prophecies are real or fake
What prophecies could possibly be true? People at that time didn't know where the Sun went at night or if earth was orbiting around it.

Anybody have any into on magnet implants?

I want get one injected in the head of my dick

The only chip implant I would willingly get is one that somehow records my dreams and allows me to view them.

Open source/homemade chips however could potentially be neat.

It's too fucking sunny though

Attached: sunpepe.jpg (1226x861, 298K)

its gonna happen dude. we're all gonna get processed and chipped, its only a matter of time. after that the government is going to take away all rights and start to give us orders to follow. anyone that tries to run will be tracked down instantly and get bagged by the new gestapo then put into the sulfur mines.

are you Satan or something? i would not recommend taking the mark of the beast.

>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
>And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

it is possible to resist taking the mark of the beast, but in those future times, clearly some people will take it. a good reason to resist the mark of the beast is that if you do accept the mark of the beast, you will be thrown into a lake of fire and burn forever.

i don't think the current state of microchips actually counts as the mark of the beast, because of i don't think the "beast" is here yet. obviously we can all buy and sell right now. if you take a medical chip at this time, it probably doesn't mean you've taken the mark of the beast. but it is possibly the early stages of the technology that will make up the actual mark of the beast. brain microchips are already in development too by the way, so that covers the matter of the mark in the forehead

tell them it is causing pain

He was unironically killed by Jews

Just go to a dermatologist