Share your hardest programming problems. Come on, I wanna see how good you have to be to get a job

Share your hardest programming problems. Come on, I wanna see how good you have to be to get a job.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1600x1109, 282K)

Refactoring stupid shit

no

AMEN
Still fixing technical debt from years ago left by people who arent around

Write a program that determines how butthurt you'll be when I fuck your mom, with my cock

A program that can calculate up to 10 dimensional differential equations, even in the presence of non-zero free-form flux.

double butthurt;
bool fuckedMyMom = false;

while(1){

}

return 0

I don't have any the hardest one, even the easy one, user.

how happy i am.

>t. Brainlet

Terrible

>butthurt is almost always a huge value
Checks out.

>class file with 2000 lines

It's gonna be a loonngg day

Given a graph, determine how many vertices have to be removed so that the resulting graph has no 3-pointed stars (a k-pointed star is a vertex v and its k neighbors that don't have any edges between each other; v can have other neighbors). Give a polynomial time algorithm if you want the job.

Is this a variation of topological sort?

fizzbuzz

Without looking up the solution, figure out how to play YouTube videos not using YouTube Api

Here's a O(1) algorithm, all of them

We're not gonna do your P/ NP homework for you, buddy

Oh dang, you're right, we formulated the question wrong. You get the job for being clever and finding a loophole we missed, congratulations! We're updating the problem for future applicants - the goal is to find the /minimum/ number of vertices that have to be removed.

this is actually rather simple i think, or am i that good?
t. neet

>it's a "find how many" problem
Fuck you discrete math

Is it?

Ill just use the hooktube api instead *dabs*

No, you can only do it directly

yeah, just visit the website and have a look in your browser's network request log, you'll notice pretty quickly where the video and audio streams come from etc.

Ok if you're so sure about that go reproduce it in programming language of your choosing

what this user said It's not about IQ 9001 16 dimensional chess logic, it's about flawed legacy shitcode you have to maintain after joining the company a month ago, being given high-level business documentation about all the cool features planned which never really happened, and then you dive into 40-67 Database Tables on each of 7 environments for different roll-out phases serving 200,000 Lines of code with spaghetti variable names which tell you nothing because they are full of abbreviations you'll have to ask someone about since nobody cared to write that shit out for the new guys.

And then it's pajeetcode with 100 loops nested together per file, typos, brainless comments and anything you ask them is answered by silence.

Get those problem solving skills working, breh.

1.Find yt servers adress
2.Send get request with random queries
3.???
4.Watch video

this
happen to work with a designer who thinks she needs to code. guess who has to refactor her spaghetti-shit..

No.

>Share your hardest programming problems. Come on, I wanna see how good you have to be to get a job.
I was once asked in a job interview to implement a write-preferring reader-writer lock that was optimized for the normal usecase (being frequent readers and infrequent writers). Writers should not be starved, but the reader usecase should be highly optimized.

double butthurt = 1;
bool fuckedMyMom = false;

while(butthurt) butthurt++;

return 0;

ftfy

I'm pretty sure you can just use Wolfram

pretty sure this is O(n+m)

I always found self-modifying programs fascinating despite them having little use outside malware

How do I make money?

fizzbuzz

Attached: Download.jpg (225x224, 14K)

++ operator is not defined for doubles

Finding the motivation to keep doing it day after day.

const P = true;
const NP = true;
console.log(P == NP);

Just include an entire web browser in your application and use it to display an embedded youtube video (using the link you would use to embed the video on a website).

Fizzbuzz

Collatz Conjecture, aka 3n + 1