OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: jtthdxbaak611.jpg (4032x3024, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gigazine.net/gsc_news/en/20180516-this-is-epyc/
youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> This is Epyc

Wew lad, you blast processed me back to 2006.

>this is epyc

Trump will bring coal and Xeon back

Intel shills on full damage control.

Attached: 1530121937822.jpg (276x183, 7K)

>just read what's written there
>INTOL DAMADGE KONTROL!
If you think that it's damage control then I'm absolutely free to think that samefag posting >epyc wojaks in each AMD related thread is full blown shilling.

>having your competitors name in your advertisement
whoever made that sign needs to be fired ASAP.
all publicity is good publicity.

Xeon already has 95%+ percent market share, AMD has nothing much to lose.

This. Have you listened to the Hitler rallies? We regressive now.
AMD should be marketing based on how many immigrant children they can separate from their parents per second.

It's also an analogy that isn't personally relevant to any purchaser. Who buys coal? It's also only pertinent to power generation. It's not the coal itself that's an issue. Coal has other uses.

Better would've been Blackberry, or 3dfx, or CRTs, or... what were those 90's video rendering workstations? I forget now.

Assuming Epyc is on the other side, it still places Xeon as prominently as their own product. Even more so since it's centered and the SO IS COAL is a larger font. The first thing you see is literally "Xeon."

Not to mention that coal is far from being an abandoned resource and is actively used by various industries. But that's marketing talk.

>reddit spacing

Why would i trust a company that has a smaller stand that Fujitsu, an arguably even more irrelevant company than AMD

>thinking that it's a valid argument to respond with
Not that user but "Reddit spacing" was used long before Reddit was even a thing.

Ok, this is epyc

Found the SJW soiboi.

kike

Sweet Jesus. Xeon compared to incompetent American coal industry. Is Bob Murray the new Intel CEO

Attached: ugly_fuck_bob_murray.jpg (432x502, 127K)

Oh fuck I lol'd.

They are literally marketing Intel shit at their kiosk.

>muh marketing mememes

Used Xeons are still unbeatable for price/performance ratio.
You can buy a used deca core for like $100 and activate turbo on all cores with a custom BIOS. Ayymd has nothing on used Xeons, not even close, their octa and decacore Opterons are pure garbage in comparison (~1.6 Ghz stock lmao).

Ayymd shills BTFO

I really..

REALLY

Want to waste page space.

do you like yourself?
I don't think anyone else does

how much do the mobos cost?

I could lose a bit of weight but generally I consider myself morally and physically superior to most people I meet.

>repurposed desktop chips
no decent sysadmin will ever deploy this shit

You can get a used X79 mb for ~$100-150 from ebay, or a new Chinese X79 for about the same price from aliexpress. YT is full with videos and reviews about setups with cheap E5 26xx + Huanan X79 mb.

a lot of delusional people do that too, or just regular people as a coping mechanism
I wouldn't say your post satisfactorily answers the question though

You wouldn't say that if you ever worked retail or service.

Regular people suck.

Literally not putting yourself first makes you better than probably 85% of people, and that's a rough estimate based on my own experience.

If you are physically fit and ALSO put others first that's like 1% easy, add intelligence on top of that and your a fucking needle in a haystack.

>Ben Shapiro
Why would anyone follow that conservatard?

Why would AMD care about the used market, they don't make any money from you buying a used Opteron anyway.

That's where the meme came from?

>Literally not putting yourself first makes you better than probably 85% of people
Saying that makes you completely average. You'd be a psychopath not to consider how your actions affect the people around you, but to fool yourself into thinking you don't put yourself first constantly is something that only someone completely absorbed in maintaining a positive self image would do, even if it's only an illusion. That's completely typical of the current generation; it's part of why the leftys mob rule virtue signalling bullshit is so effective. You're no different. You're also not that smart seeing as you fell into the trap while thinking you didn't.

>again

Attached: 1521234467399.jpg (960x720, 98K)

ayymd: banter and memes
Intel: MUH KLAUD

ok, and how much power will they use, compared to, say, a ryzen 5 1600? is it really worth it?

You would be 100% wrong about that.

As a psycopath I can say with complete honesty that putting other people first is completely self serving. Learning to put off immediate gratification and literally just being aware how your actions affect other people make you want to appear to be "the good guy" purely so that when someone does act against you you won't be vulnerable.

It makes it 100x easier to get away with doing super underhanded shit as long as there is no evidence, so when you do decide to fuck someone over, nobody will believe them.

You know, I try to engage with you every so often and each time I'm reminded that you're a brainlet that's fooled himself into thinking he's smart or special or something.

Fucking loser lol.

I'm actually very humble.
:)

Honestly in the grand scheme of things I absolutely am a loser. But I get to eat whatever I want, I have my own place, I don't hate my job, I have good health, and I'm not ugly.

So fuck you lol.

when are you going to answer the question

>yet is somehow a tripfag

I don't think I can.
I'm honestly considering it right now but the only way i can think to answer is by explaining how I view myself objectively by comparing myself to other people...

I honestly don't understand the feeling of liking or hating yourself, but if I had to chose one I would say I basically worship myself and automatically assume everything will turn out alright for me.

Another case of marketers taking an issue that's only ever mentioned on twitter (I doubt anyone normal outside of west virginia ever gives a shit where their power comes from) in their marketing.

It's fucking lazy pencil pushers not wanting to put serious effort into their jobs.

Attached: 1526218148613.png (1080x1076, 482K)

Because being identifiable yet still anonymous so you can argue with people is somehow not humble.

Fucking brainlet dipshit, using a tripcode isn't in itself grandiose.

the entire ad is here

gigazine.net/gsc_news/en/20180516-this-is-epyc/

>Do you remember that there was a time when the earth was thought to be flat?
>"There was a time when the steam locomotive was" the future "
>"There was a time when it was thought that there were no substances smaller than atoms"
>"Science and technology has advanced"
>"Along with that, the way people think has improved,"
>"By changing our mindset, technology has evolved."
>"Remember that Intel Xeon was the best available for server solutions?"
>"Now is the time to reconsider"
>"AMD EPYC is more sophisticated ... ...."

they also take time to shit on cowboys

Attached: a15.jpg (1277x717, 106K)

>brand wars
you're consumerist braindead retards all of you

This just proves you're not

I appear to be to other people and don't understand the difference.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Where have I seen this quote before? hmm
youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss

I don't watch youtube, feel free to explain your slight, if you feel it necessary.

I'm not crass enough to open a video at 3am in a dark room so some retard can have a shared experience with me.

>I don't watch youtube
Oh that's cool. I don't have long discussions with retards.

Yet you watch youtube and send people links to youtube.
lol

When this booth was seen by an Intel VP he beat up his intern out of rage.

your commentary makes a LOT of assumptions and you need to take a look at your own delusions
not that user btw

That's not even reddit spacing you absolute retard.

>grandiose
not being humble doesn't imply veering to the opposite end of the spectrum, you literal aspie

Ok, this is epyc

reddit does.
Also most newfags on Jow Forums who came from reddit.

>Why would i trust a company that has a smaller stand that Fujitsu, an arguably even more irrelevant company than AMD
AMD gives out free coffee at their booths. Great one, too.

>tripfag trying to turn thread into his personal blog
Don't forget to filter him.

kek

Used ebay cpu, chink mbo, forcing everything to work in unsupported configuration... it's cool but quite a gamble.

He's not an user, he's a tripfag. And if you think I'm making assumptions, just look at his other posts and fuck off.

Burn the coal...

Actually it does.
If you don't consider using a tripcode humble you obviously consider it grandiose.

Was there some inbetween behavior that could be considered normal yet not humble? Sure as fuck don't think so.

English kid, learn it.

Attached: 1528715172724.jpg (1536x683, 235K)

simply epyc

AVOID x79 chick motherboards.
bought 10's of them and 8 of them failed in less than 1 year.

STOP ENABLING THE TRIPFAG, YOU SUMMERFAGS

DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS COMMENTS

IGNORE/BLOCK/FILTER HIM

>Chinese X79
>actually an H77 chip with VRM adequate for a 2c4t i3

jus clicked his dumb link
it is a video of trump saying "I think I'm much more humble than you think I am"

Pay the toll...

AMD=Liberals

They can't meme

It isn't, stop trying to fit in that hard.

You still don't have that idiot filtered?

he's a True™ Conservative™, you anti-semite!

want to see the death blow to Intelaviv?
check pic related, E-ATX sized Mobo

Attached: ASRock-Rack-EPYCD8-Motherboard.jpg (800x642, 268K)

Attached: lakes.png (800x554, 132K)

If they only could improve their graphic cards already

Attached: BkoYnq5CcAAcI5t[1].jpg (589x295, 15K)