MKBHD

What are your thoughts on technology journalist and popular youtuber, MKBHD? Do you use other tech personalities to get your technology news/reviews?

Attached: 31897680_250970398781925_564846688288636928_n.jpg (1080x1296, 120K)

why is it that literally every successful tech unboxer is a trust fund kid to some old money rich family?

Because meritocracy and liberalism
God bless Mises

Attached: 1529618139634.gif (373x400, 53K)

Stop not liking MKBHD and Linus, they are richer than you therefore superior to you. You'll never have a meaningful love life and your family doesn't love you.

most of them are just normies that like some technology. i used to watch them but theyre just celebrities who talk about technology without really knowing anything. now i follow gamersnexus and der8aur for a more scientific approach to technology journalism.

That's a nice photo, I wonder what it was taken with.

i much prefer Dave Lee over MKBHD/Linus

You need at least 10K $ a year for starting up buying chinkshit.

blacked

a canon.
canon sucks at nigger skin tones.

literally who?

this, also techaltar

>nigger skin tones
That's just various shades of black.

Attached: color.jpg (700x410, 58K)

BLACKED

He was waay too hard on beats by dre, just because he didn't want to be another black man wearing beats.

O.O

Attached: 31897680_250970398781925_564846688288636928_n_.jpg (1080x1296, 227K)

seriously. the dude went to fucking Stevens for a business degree. money was never an issue for this guy.

>You'll never have a meaningful love life and your family doesn't love you.
You're wrong about both of those but you're right about me being dirt poor.

grow up

>why is it that literally every successful tech unboxer is a trust fund kid to some old money rich family?

How else would you have the money or time to review >1000$ items?

He willingly lives in New Jersey.
Are you actually going to trust someone not only from New Jersey, but also who could willingly leave but won't?

They are not allowed, legally, to pump their own gas. Let that sink in.

liberal scum

wtf is that rat faced thot on the right his gf? I'd think someone that tall with that much money could do better than a literal 2/10.

>They are not allowed, legally, to pump their own gas. Let that sink in.
What the fuck USA?

It's literally 2 retard states, Oregon and NJ that enacted laws to protect the jobs of gas jockeys, it's petty and stupid, and all it does is make their citizens afraid of leaving their state because then they'll be forced to pour icky gass with their hands oh no!!!!

Where does he steal all his tech?

>more cuckold spam
reported

>MKBBCHD

>watching youtube for your technogoly
plebs

He is black. In reality (unlike race bait threads) black men can only land a white that is uglier than them, or an attractive white that is extremely slutty and unwanted by white men. A normal woman will ALWAYS prefer a chad over a tyrone.