What OS do they use?

What OS do they use?

Attached: 150px-Red_on_computer.png (150x204, 58K)

MAC OS

Redstar OS

Attached: red-star-3-2015-01-02-13-50-04.png (655x491, 213K)

this is japan in some alternate universe where animals have magic powers and people figured out how to convert living things into energy you can transmit and store indefinitely
so... microsoft windows

a nintendo home computer, obviously

P-OoS

Gindows

microsoft windows isn't based enough for tha

>people figured out how to convert living things into energy you can transmit and store indefinitely
Those poor creatures, it must suck to be a pokémon.

alternate universe where a deer god created everything, and then half of his creations enslaved the other half, as well as created the technology to hold the deer god itself in captivity

Everything after gen 3 isn't canon

everything after gen 2 isnt canon buddy, cant even transfer

reminder that both gen 4 and gen 6 outsold gen 3

>used to have nightmares as a child about pokemon being trapped in pc's and then their trainers dying so no one can come get them out

Attached: 1503303066889.png (1488x1400, 1.49M)

isn’t it Bill’s PC?

topkek

reminder that everyone dies when the internal battery runs dry

STOP STOP STOP

Is Bill the Richard Stallman of the Pokemon Universe?
Celio = Torvalds
Bill = Stallman
Prove me wrong

Then who is pikachu?

The average freetard

Install a new battery.

My battery died just recently from my Crystal save. There was no way to transfer and I had no batteries. I had a shiny level 100 Pichu and my Feraligatr was level 100 too. I find no meaning in living anymore.

Macrosoft Binbows

Bill OS

Imagine pajeets designing a new version for an OS that can be used to store little mutants

The PC's in Pokemon are pretty great. You can log in remotely to your PC or into anyone's PC who's made it publicly accessible and use whatever software is available. And there's cutting edge software available for free.
To bad PC canonically stands for Pokemon center.

Poke OS

Looks like BTRON.