How many monitors do you have?

How many monitors do you have?
What are your greatest accomplishments in computer science?

Attached: jeff dean single monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

At least 30, most of them are in my cellar. I installed Gentoo once.

Home - 2x24" 16:10
Work - 2x19" 4:3 - one in portrait other in landscape

Would never want to go back to single one, doesn't matter how big there are but there has to be two of them.

Maybe ultrawide will change my mind.

>How many monitors do you have?
>What are your greatest accomplishments in computer science?
I pushed the 30yo boomer meme on a Vietnamese cucumber exchange website.

Five, formerly six

I got a bunch of (You)s in a battlestation thread

Convincing my Mom that the turbo button didn't do shit.

4 flat panels and 4 CRTs. I'm using the best CRT I have right now.

Attached: IMG_20180515_222225.jpg (4160x3120, 1.7M)

Oh right, I'm a fucking idiot.
That's my accomplishment.

>Oh right, I'm a fucking idiot.
You basically admitted to that when you showed that you play with video games.

2 monitors.

One of my papers about machine learning was published and I presented it at a conference.

We Already Gathered That When You Posted A Picture Of CRYSIS

I fluctuate between 2 3 and 1. I used 2 for a long time and never thought I could go back but then I got a job where I could only have 1 monitor so I restricted myself at home also so I wouldn't keep getting frustrated at how much less I can do with just one.... then over the course of that 2 month contract I got used to just having 1...so I kept using 1 at home even afterwards... then I found another vg248qe for only 70 bucks on craigslist... so I bought it in a heartbeat... much to my dismay I found out that I could not display both monitors at 144 Hertz refresh rate... so now I have the 2nd one in portrait at 60hz next to the other running 144hz... and my old pc is hooked up with a smaller 20 inch 16:10 (1680x1050) monitor... so I only really use 1, then have another for scrolling websites / reading / etc. Helps a lot with irc and slack and riot, as well as Jow Forums and other similar sites (8ch, lain, etc...) so I really use 1 monitor and then have a second one that's just for secondary bullshit...

I have no tech accomplishments...none that I'm proud of anyway... except maybe getting the sound to work on quake 2 under Linux in the late 90s... took me a few days...

19" + 2* 15" CRT

Damn nice saturated colors

>crysis
That’s Far Cry brainlet.

Why do CRTs feel so much more colourful?

How the FUCK was this picture taken? Why does no one ever notice this?
Look. Look in the reflection. There’s no one, no tripod, nothing

Because it is superior technology which was killed by flood of cheap chink shit LCD monitors.

Technically, you are a brainlet who doesn't know how to get the best out of his free times and plays gayms instead

>How many monitors do you have?
Two.
>What are your greatest accomplishments in computer science?
I wrote an AUR helper that's even shittier than yaourt.

Attached: 1526216395966.jpg (1000x922, 60K)

zoom you big gay

I have and I still can't see anything! (only 1% of Jow Forums posters are intelligent enough to understand this joke)