EMBRACE THE EV FUTURE

youtube.com/watch?v=zBT5aXoJghY

Attached: electrician-vehicle-charging-station-home-epic-electric-kelowna1.jpg (2048x1521, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLrvGtw8jAQ
blender.org/2-8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wLrvGtw8jAQ

Kansas City Power and Light have set up 10s-100s of charging stations, with most of them free along with charged options from other venders.

Don't forget this point;
-fossil fuel plants have much greater efficiency than then ICE (so even is an EV uses dirty electricity, it still makes less polution than ICE)

EV vs ICE has become a religious war. Arguments don't matter.

Why not embrace the EEVEE future too?
blender.org/2-8/

Electric cars cause infertility.

Hydrogen based cars are the future. Producing batteries damages the environment. Charging takes forever. Power companies already have it difficult with electricity peaks, adding cars in there would make it even more difficult to manage a constant flow of power.

as someone who drives a 20-year-old car, I have concerns about the longevity of EVs. Lithium batteries aren't renowned for lasting many years. I do not want to buy a car that will give me a nasty surprise in ten years where I can either pay $10k to replace the batteries or just get a new car.

Since I came across it this has been my dream car.
>Retro looks (add mirrors and normal speedometers for the production model)
>Electric so still kinda futuristic
>Small

*pic related

Attached: HondaUrbanEV.jpg (900x596, 95K)

Hydrogen isn't feasible yet, so waiting out and meanwhile relying on Oil, which damages the environment more than Battery technology, is kind of dumb.
Also battery tech can be recycled to a very large extent.

Very ugly battery bank. Like some MSI Aegis tier shit

I like what he talks about but can't stand him.
Even subscribed.

I don't care if my parents drive electric but they don't do anything for me, I actually like cars.

Attached: 20455732.jpg (309x368, 50K)

REDDIT as a person

Not going to lie, the thought of never having to go to a gas station seems cool.

It still seems like something that's 20+ years off from being main stream though.

>8 hours to refuel your car to travel 200mi
This doesn't sound so bad, but it just means I'm stuck within 100 miles of my home and can never travel.
And if I'm buying a car that costs nearly 40 grand, fuck that.

Also electric rates are going to be driven WAAAY the fuck up if everyone and their grandmother starts buying EVs and increasing our electric demand on an already antiquated and barely functional power grid.
I can't wait for the day when peak electricity becomes so expensive that ICE engines become irreversibly cheaper to run for all intents and purposes.

I like electric motor sounds, but car manufacturers just insulate it.

>be 20 year old boomer
>muh sound
>RUMNUMRURUUMMMURRURUM
>listen that's how big my dick is
>ruRURUEMRURUMRMRRUFMFFFFF

Attached: 1523123534101.png (816x643, 852K)

They recharge in roughly 30 mins at superchargers. Driving a Tesla from coast to coast or to any point in the US is perfectly feasible.

He's talking about the infrastructure for daily use, not the once per year field trip.

In the US it's common to drive over 200 miles a day, if you don't live in a dense city, everything is spaced out too far to make EVs feasable.

30 minutes of waiting every 200-300km. Vs 5 minutes at most every 600-900. I'll pass.

maximum comfy

Attached: 1518545284358.jpg (900x675, 55K)

Listen motherfucker, I know for a fact that you stuck a playing card next to the spokes of your bike wheel with a clothespin to make it sound like a motorcycle.

Don't you fuckin lie to me you ugly whore

Imagine being this much of a sogbog lol

>be 30 year old millenial
>muh technology
>filled with useless gadgets and infotainment
>tiny car that you barely fit
>electric because muh ((global warning))
>Gee I must hurry to prep the bull
>Run out of battery
>Get assaulted by diverse refugees
>Die

Not to forget that an electric car can not even reach a third the distance of what a hydrogen based car can drive without having to recharge.

Go shill your shitty video somewhere else, faggot.

Nothing can beat combustion its the basis of humanity since the fucking stone age, good luck replacing the best exothermic reaction in the universe, cucks.

What does that have to do with EVs, you faggot? EVs can also be powered by fossil fuel plants which are much more efficient than ICEs.
With EVs you have a choice. You can choose any power source you want. Besides ICEs have terrible efficiency.

Don't care and don't want an EV

>What is 2nd Law of Thermodynamics

Its impossible that turning fuels into electricity and then to kinetic energy is more efficient than fuel->momentum

>I'm stuck within 100 miles of my home and can never travel.
I get the feeling that's the point. They want to reduce the mobility of the population. You want to travel long distances goyim? Use a plane. I'll need to see your ID please.

>to any point in the US
Straight up bull shit.

>it still makes less polution than ICE
Why do I care?

Attached: 1530044564456.jpg (1024x576, 280K)

You're forgetting that generating energy in a centralized plant is a lot more efficient than generating it decentralized in thousands of ICE.
Fossil fuel plants have an efficiency of about 40% while ICE have an efficiency of 10-50%, probably averaging not more than 20-30%.

Making and disposing of the batteries alone causes more destruction than a gas car lol

You have to consider the efficiency of the electrical engine too

>they're cheaper in the long run, user
>just ignore having to replace the battery in 8 years

I just read yesterday that coal power plants are about 50 percent efficient.

Biofuels are the answer

>renewable
>better than oil based fuel in every aspect
>doesnt interfere with food crops if used in a rotation system

literally no downsides

I hate this argument. No one is pointing a gun to your head to buy an electric car. Not all products work for all people. However the majority of the people in the US drive less than 30 miles to work.

I know and it's about 85-90% so fossil fuel plant + EV still >= ICEs.
And that's ignoring more efficient energy sources like wind and water turbines.

>less freedom is a good thing
Fuk u

Attached: 1522454247223.png (853x543, 364K)

Because your kids shouldn't have to breath smog retard

>gonna get my mixtape ready for the roadtrip
>gonna meet some ladies and dick them for sure this time

We don't have smog or EV memes here. So I ask again. Why should I care?

Attached: dmt-invasion.png (830x949, 147K)

car batteries are recyclable dummy

I wan car go VROOOOOOM

Attached: 1496266346483.png (1328x764, 122K)

I think you are forgetting lead worker cancer and respiratory issues.

put a noisemaker in there

God damn the design of that battery case is amazing looking.