youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buy printer
>prit two pages
>forget it for 3 month
>ink dry out
>complain it doesn't work
you're an idiot that's all

> get free printer, has separate reservores. refill it with chink ink. print once every months or a few times a year and never has issues.

i literally have the same model as the op photo and it works perfectly fine, hl 1110 fucking cheap too

you're fucking retarded op

> ink printer

Cucks, all of you.

Quality printers do exists, but they're usually on the $300 or $400 range. Some for office use are built like a tank but start on $1000 at the very least, but $2000 is where it starts to get sweet.

lasers don't have this problem

In order of quality
>impact printer
>laser printer
>writing everything by hand
>inkjewt printer

microline 320 turbo was the best printer I ever had.

You have to spend more.

Got some I don't know 7-8 years ago or so Canon MF4690 and it still works as new.

>use Linux or Mac
>Glorious CUPS printing
It just werks

based

>cups
That's like pounding a nail with a sledgehammer.
How many print queues do you need on your laptop?
Switch to printcap/lpd

youtube.com/watch?v=bV0M9_NwMHY

I love how these are supposed to be joke videos, but you can actually feel the rage in this one. It's the pure hatred that only printers can generate.

My laser printer hasn't given me any problems, but all the previous inkjet ones are pure garbage and a scam.

>Printer gets raving reviews because cheap ink
>Ink price more than doubles over course of printer life
>Printer wastes half the ink trying to clean printerheads
LOOKING AT YOU HP

use laser

they're big, expensive, bulky, heavy, and use a lot of electricity. but they rarely jam, and a toner pack lasts you a good 4 years or more, and toner doesn't dry when not used.

>You have to spend more.
/thread

I have a Samsung laser printer, was on sale for 90 a while ago and it's smaller than any printer i ever had

My brother laser is jamming now. Paid like $450 for it about 7 or 8 years ago.

Unless you have to print sensitive documents, just print at the library desu. Otherwise either buy a $30 printer or fork out cash for the expensive laser shit. Inkjet printers are a fucking scam.

I used to have to print some colour A3 once every few weeks so after doing the math 5 years ago I bought Brother J2510 and it's fucking awesome. Cheap ink, sturdy, more compact than most A4 printers thanks to unique tray layout, decent enough quality, but best of all it has very efficient self-cleaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ

JEW SCAM