Hmmm...does Jow Forums want to find out what Jim Keller has been up to at Intel?

Hmmm...does Jow Forums want to find out what Jim Keller has been up to at Intel?

Attached: intel secrets.jpg (1920x1440, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S43876371
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really

fake and gay
back to the drawing board, intelaviv shill
saged

Sure, give us some spicy insider knowledge about how much anal cream Intel gets shipped in each week.

Op is gay

colour me interested

not going to bother leaking the rest of the shit I have then, it's pretty juicy stuff

roadmaps for the next 5+ years and a memo about why the 10nm process is still fucked

Attached: intel secrets 2.jpg (1600x1200, 320K)

wow i'm fucking devastated

Please continue

they get enough to put it under all their heatspreaders.

SHUT IT DOWN

this is gay and op is a faggot

Attached: 1522791718663.jpg (400x400, 15K)

you're gay and also a faggot

>10nm still fucked
Even my dog could have told me that.
Let's see that roadmap!

HUR DUR give me attention. NO not this type of attention.

Attached: 1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

page 2: ingrease de bibeline

Attached: 1530113678824.png (465x510, 380K)

>D I S C I P L I N A R Y A C T I O N
OP is getting v& as we speak

pls deliver

Attached: where-is-the-money-lebowski.jpg (497x322, 41K)

>no new ip
>replying to yourself

>being new

Attached: umbnh.png (382x156, 3K)

1. using cobalt and copper together has totally fucked up 10nm, GF looked at doing the same thing back in 2016 but wisely backed out

2. looking at a 2022 introduction of a clean sheet x86 uarch from Intel. don't expect much from Intel until then. BK caused a shit ton of experienced engineers to leave the company (many of them ended up at Apple -> that's why their ARM SOCs are the best in the business) so it's pretty much fucked over development, all the best remaining engineers are being put on the clean sheet project as it's truly the make it or break it point for the company

3. as with AMD, Keller was hired to design a new interconnect for the new processors

all this talk yet no proof

How much do you want to bet this is just an elaborate YMWDIHST? OP put hours of effort in making this look legit, he "leaks" it and that's just the very last sentence.

So in other words multi-chip modules are still 4 years off, minimum?
I think it's fucking hilarious how hard AMD has btfo'd Intel over the last 12 months. I had a feeling that they had nothing new up their sleeve after the computex debacle.

Any insights on Raja and his team? Is this a successor to the Larabee archetecture, or a fresh start? I'm willing to bet they are just going to scale up UHD IGP on to a PCI-e PCB with some dedicated RAM and maybe some eRAM. Iris PR=oo had some serious power for an Intel IGP.

Fake and gay.

Attached: a.jpg (666x987, 246K)

nice catch

OP confirmed faggot

What do you have to say for yourself Op.

>UNAUTHORIZED USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION COULD IMPACT INTEL'S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
>BIOS Writer's Guide
This shit is why tech sucks nowadays.

Attached: sayaka-11.gif (640x360, 696K)

That being said, a BIOS writer's guide sounds quite interesting, so please feel free to deliver, OP.

2445 is at least ten years old, fuckhead

HEY IDIOT, EVERY ONE OF THOSE HAVE PARTICULAR DETAILS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST TO IDENTIFY THE OWNER.
KEEP POSTING IT AND U GONNA MAKE SOME POOR DUDE GET FIRED.

I remember this shit when it was originally posted.
warosu.org/g/thread/S43876371

We're not that stupid

Attached: AH.png (835x948, 317K)

>OP has secret information about shitburst, lol

>66530560
the secret is: it has worse ipc than pentium III

>worse ipc than pentium III
I don't think that was even a secret, though. It was always the public intention of Netburst to maximize clock frequency, which wasn't necessarily even a bad idea. The problem was that they didn't reach the clocks that they were aiming for.

bump because I want to see that manual posted

So these fucksticks wanted to target 10ghz, but had immense trouble even getting to 4? What gave them the impression 10ghz was attainable at all?