Nearly cooking CPU and GPU

Summer is here in full force and "air-conditioners" isn't a common thing here in Europe (unlike the US who likes to waste a lot of electricity on that kind of thing). Right now I'm looking at 29C ambient temperature and I'm noticing that both my CPU and GPU are running rather hot.

Anyone else have near-overheating PC temperatures all of a sudden? How do you deal with it?

Attached: hot-cpu-burning.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Picture related are pretty idle not high load temps of a Ryzen 1600 and RX470 GPU in a Fractal Design R5 case. 29C room temperature.

Attached: hot-ryzen-1600.png (1525x1548, 275K)

Can you smell what the ASRock is cooking?

doesn't look like they are looking

Attached: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center_ron12201976_taipei-nangang-exhibition-center_146826321920_n.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

>you americans and your wasteful air conditioning
>help I’m cooking my hardware
You deal with it by cooling the ambient air, buddy.

european "education"

I visited my home country last year in Eastern Europe and I was surprised to see that most places still don't have air conditioning. I find it even more hilarious that these same euroniggers that live there are the ones that constantly shit on America claiming that they have better quality of life. Talk about stockholm syndrome, their media does a great job brainwashing them.

That's one solution but does it make sense to install air conditioning in buildings for the 2-3 months of the year it's hot when it's heating, not cooling, that's an issue the other 9 months of the year? It's mostly between -10 and -20C outside, 25-30C like today is pretty unusual.

>stockholm syndrome
yes this is Stockholm

Attached: swedish-flag.jpg (610x426, 70K)

I'm working and come home when it's cooled down.

Get a window AC unit

>Anyone else have near-overheating PC temperatures all of a sudden?
I just brought my PC from the brink of death (PSU died), so naturally I'm trying to take better care of it... by trying to overclock it to 5GHz. Pressed all the fun buttons in the BIOS until it stopped crashing and with temps below 85 at 100% load (aircooling, lol), now we'll see how long the fun lasts.

Attached: kick.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>summer is in full force
>I'm looking at 29C
These fucking europoors and their summers. This temperature is like spring faggot.

Yeah just get a window unit for like $150 or whatever the eurobux equivalent is and shove it in a closet during the cold season. You don’t need to get central air installed.
Running it 3mo of the year it will last a long time if you store it in a reasonable place. Don’t just throw it in the backyard

and you wonder why we don't have air conditioners? does it make sense to you given that 29C is unusually hot and that it's mostly -10 to -20C here the rest of the year?

This, or one of the floor roll-around units, which are bigger and take floor space but require less window. Other option would be to just increase air speed over the unit; expect your air is pretty dry there... On that topic, do they have swamp coolers in Sweden? Uses water evaporation to cool air.

>Poorfang
>Spaniard 18 C 24/7 A/Cs in my house during summer.

>How do you deal with it?

Go to the beach instead of playing video games.

I pipe my custom loop into the ground outside (into a copper pipe coil).

t. basement dweller yuro

>Taking Serbs serious to begin with.

They are like Russians only worse.

>it’s too hot and it’s making my computer run hot.
>cool the air
>no
Why even make this thread? Switch off the machine or deal with it being hot. You’re not allowing any other options

No AC here, niggers. Based Ivy Best Architecture.
212 EVO, 6 years strong.

Attached: based Ivy.png (782x1081, 168K)

What kind of fans are you running beyond the 212 EVO? That ASRock motherboard is barely hotter than your 28C Soleado? Running high-speed 14cm fans or something? What case?

Attached: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Station_ron12201976_taipei-nangang-exhibition-center-station_100816 (1080x720, 49K)

29 C isn't even that bad, I certainly wouldn't turn on my AC for it unless the humidity was fucking awful. If your computer is overheating from that you need to reevaluate your computer's cooling because it's grossly inadequate.

Hummer SX case + 5x 120mm fans
EVO 212.
Nothing else.

Attached: Esp.jpg (680x650, 79K)

Must say airflow is flawless. One in the front 2 down + 2 up. Air enters flowing up to the top fans.
Cleaning it (before may) is a pain in the ass (no filters, 2012).

Sorry, it averages around 32-34 degrees 8-10 months of the year
In metro areas it easily breaks 36-38
Get a window unit euroboi

looked it up, looks pretty sweet user. of course 5 x 120mm fans gonna push air through most cases that are not all tempered glass closed off hot-boxes. still looks pretty sweet.

>I live where it is hot all the time
>you should therefore get a "window unit" (whatever that is) because it's above 25C for two months one year every decade
I remember it being this hot here in the summer back when I was in middle-school.

Attached: 28-nox-hummer-sx.jpg (975x1200, 168K)