/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user recommends a HDMI switch • user's QMI powerstrip keeps dropping WLAN • user stocks up on velcro cable ties • user unboxes a Chinese bong • user posts frog girl t-shirt • Xiaomi's Mi6x to get Miku edition • user gets free world cup sticker with his Xiaomi Wifi+ • user bought a shaver off Banggood • user got a pink shark plush • user got himself the KZ ZTE with BT Dongle • user buys chink toothbrush and tea strainer • user's first haul a phone case and watch straps • user still rocks his iPod so he gets a case for it • user returns to chink shit he bought over two years ago • user's new dashcam has a lot of glare • user recommends the Remax 610D and Memt X5 • user got a fake aluminum mousepad • user's current wifi router isn't working as it should, looks for Xiaomi routers • SHARKS ARE BACK ON THE MENU AT THEIR ORIGINAL 2016 PRICING $16 FOR A 64gb SHARK Previous thread

Attached: csg.png (690x540, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32881385609.html
fcc.gov/wireless/bureau-divisions/mobility-division/family-radio-service-frs
ham.stackexchange.com/questions/6471/fcc-tracking-of-unlicensed-frs-gmrs-transmissions
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Baofeng_UV-5R
warosu.org/g/thread/S66501656
fcc.gov/general-mobile-radio-service-gmrs
fcc.gov/wireless/bureau-divisions/mobility-division/multi-use-radio-service-murs
fcc.gov/wireless/bureau-divisions/mobility-division/citizens-band-radio-service-cbrs
aliexpress.com/item/SANITER-Apply-to-Lenovo-T420S-T430S-screen-high-score-IPS-1920-1080-HD-Laptop-LCD-Screen/32814027715.html
s.aliexpress.com/jEVjInUZ
aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-Slim-Crystal-Clear-Soft-Shockproof-Armor-Cover-For-Nokia-X6-1-2-3-5-6/32858912237.html
aliexpress.com/item/not-safe-for-retards/32585656602.html
s.aliexpress.com/auMzai6j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need a rec for some good foam tips for my incoming Tin T2s.
Also what is a good MMCX cable

mi a1 arrived
dont notice any static/hissing with my headroom ms16s

im so happy i dont hear a hiss, csg

>headroom ms16
Oh right i bought these because of /csg/, used them once and that's it. To this day they've gathered more dust than my raspi.

my fav pair, much better than my cheap sony earbuds and not in-ear which i can't stand as i have autism and textures/the way things feel are important to me

Only Indian ones have the hiss. Chinese ones do not.

I need recommendations for computers that dont have a backdoor

this is a 'global version' one, it says 'made in china' on the back so I think I'm good
i feel like this wlil be a great replacement for my Nexus 5
now only to enable double tap to wake somehow

404 not found

aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32881385609.html

Which Xiaomi wifi routers are easily flashable?

Suggestions for two way radios? Just a brand would be a cool start. Thanks bros

Attached: 1529174673693.jpg (788x960, 62K)

Baofeng is a really good brand, popular among ham radio beginners. Technically, the UV5R (most popular model) is a bit too powerful to use on unlicensed bands, so do your research.

I've actually occasionally noticed workers/officials in the US carrying Baofeng radios, even though it's a chinkshit brand.

>USPS NiGGERS have been on a change of route schedules for a couple months for the longest time now
>mfw/tfw USPS NiGGER FUCKS used to pass by my place 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM/10:45 AM or so
>USPS NiGGER FUCKS NOW TAKE THEiR SWEET ASS TiME FOR FUCKING EVER SiTTiNG ON THEiR ASSES TO PASS BY MY PLACE
>2 - 4 OF THEM ARE LITERALLY NiGGER FUCKS
>Cool/Nice old guy that used to do my route doesn't pass by here anymore and now I wonder what happened to him ;_;

Attached: SpongeBobinHell.png (480x368, 244K)

OH, YEAH.
THE USPS NiGGER FUCKS NEW ROUTE SCHEDULES OUT HERE ARE USUALLY 11 AM - 1 PM SOMETIMES FUCKING EVEN LONGER

get rekt chinkfags

Attached: Capture.png (613x385, 53K)

But will the prices be competitive enough?

Well my ZS3s died randomly after a year. Liked them a lot especially how they fit, anyone know of some KZs with a similar sound and build or do I just buy another pair of ZS3s.

Any chink mouse brand recommendation for wireless mouse, can be bluetooth or 2.4G wireless? TECKNET or something?

Got a resource for what constituets as licensed or unlicensed? I appreciate the recs you've already given me!

>MOSTLY SHiT AND CRAP THAT DOESN'T iNTEREST ME
FUCK OFF

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-111533.png (1080x1920, 653K)

but user, only $7.99 for the crappiest t-shirt you've ever seen, it's a bargain!

Should I get the Agptek A16 or a Ruizu x02?

mommy couldnt put the bottle down could she?

Yep

benjie t6

Link

First of all, this all assumes you're in the US. Most of the frequencies supported by the UV5R are licensed, meaning you need to get an amateur radio license from the FCC to legally transmit on them, which is more trouble than it's worth unless you're really into this kind of stuff. (You can always listen to anything without a license, just no transmitting.)

If you were to get a two-way radio locally, it would use one of two frequency ranges: FRS or GMRS. GMRS is used by fancier commercial-grade radios and IIRC it requires an easy-to-get license for commercial use. FRS requires no license at all and is intended for non-commercial use. That's pretty much the only unlicensed frequency range you'd want to mess with. There's also CB radio, but that's not supported by the UV5R (it needs a big antenna, so it's primarily useful for car-mounted radios).

The UV5R supports all the frequencies of both FRS and GMRS. However, its transmit power is higher than what's allowed for either one, even if you select the low power setting. So technically, it's completely illegal to transmit with a UV5R without a license. On the other hand, as far as I know nobody pays that much attention to FRS, so stay on low power mode and you'll have no trouble unless you're unlucky enough to have an exceptionally autistic ham as your neighbor.

More info:
fcc.gov/wireless/bureau-divisions/mobility-division/family-radio-service-frs
ham.stackexchange.com/questions/6471/fcc-tracking-of-unlicensed-frs-gmrs-transmissions
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Baofeng_UV-5R

If you don't understand this stuff or are worried about legality, it's best to just buy a FRS radio from a US seller.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66501656

Attached: Archived.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Sorry, I was confusing GMRS with something else. GMRS isn't for commercial use either, it's essentially just a license that lets you use higher transmit power on FRS channels.

fcc.gov/general-mobile-radio-service-gmrs

MURS is also supported by the UV5R, it used to be popular for commercial use, and it's unlicensed with very similar rules to FRS.

fcc.gov/wireless/bureau-divisions/mobility-division/multi-use-radio-service-murs

Here's info on CB if you're curious. I've heard it referred to as "Jow Forums for truckers", not sure how accurate of a comparison that is.

fcc.gov/wireless/bureau-divisions/mobility-division/citizens-band-radio-service-cbrs

Another try:
Should I trust em chinkos with something like this ?
aliexpress.com/item/SANITER-Apply-to-Lenovo-T420S-T430S-screen-high-score-IPS-1920-1080-HD-Laptop-LCD-Screen/32814027715.html

Attached: rat trap.jpg (882x1182, 675K)

Thanks a ton user.

s.aliexpress.com/jEVjInUZ

aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-Slim-Crystal-Clear-Soft-Shockproof-Armor-Cover-For-Nokia-X6-1-2-3-5-6/32858912237.html

This is the one I got.

Anyone have any experience with chink ip cameras? All I need is stream over rtsp, decent night vision and durability to survive outdoors.

Anyone have a good chank USB 3.0 Hub?

Am I the only one whose Oukitel K10 keeps losing touch detection completely from time to time? I had no such problem on my old Oukitel K10000.

day 22 of waiting for takstar pro 82

Hey guys, I ordered something on Aliexpress about 18 days ago and I still don't have the tracking info for it. How long does it take to get tracking info and how accurate is it?

Any recommendations for a chink knockoff northface jacket, gf birthday coming up

If you didn't get it in 18 days, you won't at all.

got my ugly vita case. includes ugly wrist strap. sent from my vita

Attached: 2018-06-28-182623.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Ok. I have the tracking number but it doesn't show up. My shit should still get here though right? How long does it typically take?

>Pre-order rn5 and screen protector combo
>arrives, screen protector snapped in half
>order new screen protector
>arrives 40 days later shattered into a million pieces
>ask store to send another one
>still not here yet
frankly i'm amazed I haven't scratched it but god DAMN these chinks are taking months to safely send a 10 cent piece of glass

Tin Audio T2s just came in, they might be a meme but they're alright. Gonna let them burn in and see if they sound any better.

Is the redmi note 5 audio as good as the note 4x even though it doesn't have an internal dac? It still somehow supports 24bit audio?

it does have an internal dac, just needs an adapter for the physical connection to your headphones

Alright the ZSR look good. I forget which one was the official KZ store, anyone got a link to it or any other reputable store?

An adapter? I'm too much of a brainlet to tell if you're fucking with me. Everything I've read seems to say they removed the dac.

sorry it does have a headphone jack
it doesn't have a dedicated dac but the audio is still good

Help please.

you're a fucking idiot

>MEXICO, in int exchange zone. In the destination country, prior customs
>MEXICO, En zona de intercambio int. en el país destino, previo Aduana

Any other Mexifags know how much until it gets here? 8 days and nothing changes.

Attached: AAAAAAA.gif (281x223, 1.42M)

If you can't answer the question then refrain from speaking you double nigger.

it's not normal. if the store has decent feedback they're probably sending it but they're taking their sweet time to do so. if you haven't received it after 60 days you can do a dispute and after 7 days or so aliexpress will give you a refund

The maximum amount of time there was 12 days, then it moved again

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.

Should I get the Xiaomi Redmi 5A or the Moto G5? Are they rootable?

I can't find the 3gb RAM version of the 5A anywhere, either.

mmo electro-chemistry?

How are they? I'm waiting for mine in the mail

Don't buy a 2gb ram phone.

>order mine 2 weeks ago
>Estimated delivery of 12-20 days
>Still hasn't left China
I-It's gonna come on time, right?

Honestly not too bad so far. They sound a little better than the KZ-ATEs I have, but are not as comfortable. Gonna let them burn overnight. Tried the bass vent cover mod, it does boost the bass if that's your scene. It is worth the $34 I spent.

My friend is in China for another month. Offered to pick me up a phone. She's not techy, suggested the Oppo r15(?). I'd be happy with a mid/high thing. But good quality. Wish list would include a good camera and open for custom roms if possible. What phone am I getting Jow Forums?

iPhone

Dam I thought it was some high tech mouse trap

Can't do. I'm a virulent apple-must-die kind of a guy. It's almost religious.

Attached: 1421339978441.jpg (500x517, 92K)

its my first time filing a dispute here.

its been 60 days and package still hasnt arrived.
I made a dispute and the seller in the official response is asking me to cancel it and wait 2 weeks and then file another dispute then if it still hasnt shown up

Sounds like a bait and switch, since I am not familiar with the dispute process I feel like if I cancel this one I won't be able to open another.

Just ribbing you m8, I'm an android only guy myself too. Still rocking the nexus 6p, so I'm not up to date on the latest chinese phone meme unfortunately. I've heard good things from Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 but I don't actually own one.

Don't cancel it, just keep it open. Does the tracking show it is in transit still? I kept mine open, but I got my packet a week later so then I closed it.

the last update for the package was left the origin country on April 25th.

Should I just reject their offer then and let it go to aliexpress to make a judgement ?

>April
Absolutely, full refund that shit

Thanks. I have a while to figure this out.

>Foxconn will require large amount of resources such as rare earth metals
>China produces the majority of them, and at the cheapest prices
>Importing large amount of materials from China
>Labor brings the total cost higher
>The main draw of Chinese manufacturing comes from the the fact that factories are so close they can exchange parts and materials quickly so factories and down times are almost non existent
>Implying consumers don't care about the prices of products
We've done it, the Chinese are losing

If it says 100% original and that it's handled by AliExpress, is it actually legit?

Attached: sandis.jpg (1200x519, 119K)

My xioami hybrids have one side with much better bass than the other side. I don't know if this was always case, I only just realize it now after a few months I thought I was just going deaf in one ear when I first noticed something was off.

Yeah

Thanks

I know, but I'm not going to use it for anything more than a backup phone and security camera, and I have a small budget.

i think u right

so, how long will the 32GB shark sd cards last? a year?

also, kinda related. I'm looking for a cheap single board computer (no need for video output) that has:
- a 2+ cores CPU that is powerful enough to manage a few requests (say, 10 req/s) to an HTTP running on it
- 256MB+ of RAM
- ethernet, USB out + USB OTG
- well supported wifi chip that runs as AP on 2.4/5 GHz
- overall is well supported by linux
- if possible, has 3G+ connectivity
any suggestions?

Can anyone rec an autism cube?

Dear chink, why should I ship back your unit after two weeks trying to debug the problem with you.
Just tell me that from the start and I will open a dispute.

Bought three of these craft knives:
aliexpress.com/item/not-safe-for-retards/32585656602.html

They came with the yellow one partially extended, pointing towards the opening end of the packaging, so i nicked my finger on it. I can confirm these are razor sharp - like actually as sharp as my DE razor blades.

Attached: craft-knives.jpg (1078x982, 69K)

You got some shitty DE blades then.

No I am not okay. Why are they so afraid of returning money via Alie?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29-09-14-21-201_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x2160, 281K)

Do you have good charging cables? I bought one, but I have to force it to fit

Because it gives them bad boy points in the internal Aliexpress system.

>Made in the US
Will this manage to be below chink shit quality?

Even more reason to keep the dispute going.

Shill me a non-powered USB hub please

I'm soooo stealing this

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-29 11-53-35.png (810x230, 49K)

I use this one from Orico: s.aliexpress.com/auMzai6j

>s.aliexpress.com/auMzai6j
thanks brother

just give her an iPhone, she doesn't care about ROMs it'll make her shut up because it's apple.

Damn dude you didn't have to crucify him

Don't steal from Jesus.

Problably

>even though it doesn't have an internal dac?
How the fuck does every newfag parrot this misconception?

Between Aliexpress, Gearbest and Banggood

Which site is best to buy from?