Attached: file.png (1691x625, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-download/?src=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need auto cookie deleter

Cookie autodelete

t. non-ex plebs
fufufufufuu~

Attached: 1530117481440.png (900x565, 599K)

>not disabling all cookies and whitelisting as you go

Attached: 1515354064915.jpg (400x400, 142K)

You don't even need all of them

>downlaod all images
wget

>Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express
What a fuck retarded name use youtube-dl instead

>Page To PDF
This function is already built into Firefox

>youtube-dl
lmao are you braindead why the fuck would you waste time using a terminal tool when you can do it DIRECTLY from the browser?
>wget
lmao once again why would you make easy stuff harder?
>This function is already built into Firefox
but it fucks up formatting
this add on doesn't.

You don't need ANY of that shit

>https everywhere
Doesn't do anything
>reverse image search
Literally a bookmark
>tampermonkey
Only used to fuck up functioning websites with extremely bloated rice
>google translate
Literally a bookmark
>ublock
your firewall should be doing this already
>user agent switcher
useless, only makes tin foil hatters stand out more

>me only understand right click
>this unknown botnet add-on is surely better and easier

>implying you need all of this

What are the essential chrome based browser addons?

uBlock and uMatrix what else?

Attached: 24088d57c10bad1ec6f5d34d803acb3c7d76b6259ec89e0d811dc20acdba8270.jpg (1125x831, 98K)

>addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-download/?src=search
>PRO UPGRADE : Since Youtube no longer provides direct download links for 1080p and MP3 qualities these two qualities require server infrastructure for processing, therefore user needs to Pay and Upgrade
What a fucking joke.

>lmao are you braindead why the fuck would you waste time using a terminal tool when you can do it DIRECTLY from the browser?
What if I want to download a playlist with 200 videos? What if I want to download the highest available audio directly, instead of converting it to mp3@256kbps?

>download a playlist with 200 videos? What if I want to download the highest available audio directly
How do I do this? Pls teach.

Attached: 1528171583073.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

Playlist with 200 videos?
youtube-dl -i [playlist url]
You can also filter which videos to download (by upload date, resolution, etc.). The -i option only makes sure, that it keeps downloading videos, even if one of them isn't available anymore.

Highest available audio?
youtube-dl -f bestaudio [video url]
Most likely Opus@128kbps.

Attached: addons.png (623x721, 54K)

Attached: Selection_001.png (984x578, 51K)

use youtube-dl instead of that shitty add-on

What if I want to download a playlist, saving videos at highest quality .mp4 and .aac/.mp3 audio? I want to download and share a couple of tech/programming tutorials

That should be
youtube-dl -i -f 'bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio[ext=m4a]/bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio[ext=mp3]/bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio[ext=aac]/best[ext=mp4]' [playlist url]
This will download the best mp4 video stream and combine it with the highest available m4a/mp3/aac audio stream. If there are no seperate video/audio streams available, it'll just download the best available mp4 video. In order to combine the video and audio stream, you also need ffmpeg or avconv installed.

Thanks for this
I assume this whole process doesn't take much CPU usage? A while ago I used a random python downloader from github and it took around half an hour at full CPU usage to finish a download, I assume it was combining or converting those media streams.

Just did a clean boot of windows. How do I setup uBlock origin and Tampermonkey again to stop hiroshimoot's bullshit? Is it needed still?

no ublock blocks it automatically

In fact, you need less than that. Also, umatrix.

Nice, so I can get rid of all that shit and just install ublock normally and 4chanx and be good?

NICE :D

Is there anything better than 4chanx to browse with? I've been using it for a long time and haven't really tried anything else?

>no cookie deleter
>no referer remover
>no decentraleyes
>google

kys (keep yourself safe) by changing these

no Jow Forums is the best and while you at it install x-links too if you like lewds

You can feed ffmpeg commands to youtube-dl, so that it converts a video right after you download it, but it doesn't do that automatically.

Attached: addons.png (927x485, 71K)

>Reddit Enhancement Suite
user, I...

>NICE :D
Shitskins like these are freely posting on Jow Forums now

>Random user agent
You see, the problem there is that when your user agent is random you'll be known as one of the 4k people total that actually use it. Uniquely random is still unique.