So you're the next guy who wants to learn programming to boost your "credentials", yes? Take a look at that picture...

So you're the next guy who wants to learn programming to boost your "credentials", yes? Take a look at that picture, it's the tech industry in 2018.

We've got the two owners, Chad Bradlington and his buddy Brad Chadlington with their footballs.
Chad's fucktoys roaming about the office.
Fat succubus near the programmer drones to keep them busy.
Normalfag propaganda slogans on the walls like you're in some North Korean labor camp.
OPEN OFFICE FOR LE STARTUP CULTURE :^)
Even the programmers are well-groomed and fit for a job that's supposed to be for social rejects

Just stop it. Programming has become Chad territory. The Developer meme is a lie.

Attached: brogram.jpg (1600x1200, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldr

>a job that's supposed to be for social rejects
no. programmers are employees like everyone else and without social skills (including grooming) to communicate with the (internal or external) customer as well as colleagues any project will fail.
there is no job for social rejects. no one wants you and you will never have a job.

They're not chads, if they were they would have their own large window office. Anybody that works like pic related is literally a slave

>no pajeetos
Inaccurate

pajeets work at larger companies. startups are usually as white as they get.

I have that blue mousepad.

Nice

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-141326_Clover.jpg (627x1351, 393K)

>hey bro, start looking like you actually want to be here or we'll find someone who does.

when everyone's "chad", no one is

Attached: lifting902384.jpg (640x420, 105K)

Attached: 1519546977576.jpg (640x669, 174K)

Yeah. Employment is a dead end race to the bottom in terms of wages. Freelancing and private contracting is the future

none of these guy are chad, at best they are paul

Is this the new incel thread?

Why are people still replying to this thread?

they look like pretty normal people user, stop going on Jow Forums for a bit and you wont be so cynical (but who am I kidding)

Looks fun better than pleading on fb for losers to come hangout with me

Wouldn't you be competing over crumbs with Pajeet even more so as a freelancer?
I don't work in tech, this doesn't make sense to me.

But user, I am a Chad

Post your dick.

Jesus Christ, programming isn't your safe space

Haha, you are literally competing with pajeet for crumbs in many tech jobs. It only gets worse every year. Sometimes employers deliberately place impossible job ads to waste your time so they can legally reject you and have justification to import pajeets: youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

With freelancing, you always set your own pay and hours. You may be competing with pajeet for scraps at first, but with experience you build an attractive portfolio and demonstrate that you know what you're doing, which looks much better than pajeet's profile full of spaghetti code code and broken English "hello sir yes I no the coding yes sir hire please $5"

We honestly need to execute every lawyer and law student in the world

This shit right here. I've easily been spending an average of an hour a workday just in face-to-face business discussions of some actual added value.

don't see any Chads here. I have puke worthy skin and these guys are invisible once I'm in the room srs.