twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the dev of your favorite meme lives a lifestyle you don't agree with
>THIS IS BAD BAD BAD BAD

vimuser.org

so this is the power of vim huh?

Pay up, bigots.

mental illness isn't just something that "you don't agree with"

I would rather donate a rope

Being transgender isn't exactly a life style, unless you consider being cis to be as well.

I just puked a little in my mouth seeing this abomination

Attached: 1530107210193.jpg (540x332, 15K)

Why does he donate a shit ton of money to the FSF but insists trannyboot not be endorsed by them?

>x220 never ever

Ahh, this is that person who attacked the FSF for firing a trans-person which had nothing to do with his/her sexuality, these people are mentally ill, and they think changing their gender will make things better.

Sad truth is that once they realize this did not make them happy, they often kill themselves.

Kek’d hard

Attached: 24AF1F77-4C90-4676-89B8-6785A4994F94.jpg (1125x2436, 544K)

This

It's not considered a mental illness anymore.

And soon neither will pedophilia. This is the future you chose.

Attached: E41B9446-83F3-4EFF-A363-078E18CCAB5C.jpg (1125x2436, 659K)

Suicide rates for trans people are high if they're not accepted by their family. If they are, the rates are very low.

No family should accept a family member being transgender

This

Based

this

amen

well spoken friendo

Attached: 1529927672440.png (784x645, 23K)

this

Hear, hear

correct

>gayphone ecks
kekd harder

this

broke bitch

>inb4 muh 400gb 100mb/s read speed wahhhhh

More women I know say "dude" than guys. I didn't think "dude" was male specific.

Attached: 1FDE7042-0240-464C-A6AE-EA7DC03A7FB1.png (1125x2436, 220K)

you could buy two s8's for that same price, and the s8 has more features
truly pathetic to own such a device

samlet

This is on par with a dildo fundraiser, or some other kind of sexual accessory. How appropriate would it be if he was asking for a buttplug, or a tenga. But I guess it's socially acceptable to ask for money so you can have your genitals professionally mutilated. Can I get $10 for the entry fee to the local gangbang house, I identify as a nymphomaniac so it's okay. Thanks.

>My name is Leah Rowe, and I’m the founder of the Libreboot project. I’m a 26 year old British trans woman, living in the UK.
the NHS won't pay for it? bull fucking shit mate

>"libreboot was founded by a woman. me. a transgender"
why does every fucking idiot think that cutting off his dick makes him a woman?
you are not going to be a woman, ever in your life.
you will stop being a man, when you cut off your dick,
and you will live on as a thing that has to dilate twice every day and remove pubic hairballs from your wound for the rest of your life.

suicide rates for trans are high because they have mental problems. I didn't see any family drop outs committing sudoku because their daddy doesn't like them.
most mentally ill people who think they belong to the other gender, have already left their family, before the surgery.
After the surgery they become an hero because they amputated themselves.

trips of truth

I don't smoke but plenty of my co-workers do.
I'm not telling them to quit, they can smoke all the want.
But in a hypothetical situation where they'd come to me begging that I buy them a pack I'd tell them to fuck off.

Sometimes I wonder if trannies experience the same shit as weebs. Weebs cannot compete on the standard definition of success in their society and so they turn outward to another culture to redeem themselves and try to redefine a new set of internal cultural definitions for success. Naturally their interpretation of Japanese culture is wrong and they would never attain acceptance or success in Japanese society. They would be laughed at.

Likewise trannies are men who on a subconscious level have given up on being a man as they know they cannot compete on traditional measures of what it means to be successful as a man. Their solution to this deeply internalized problem is to redefine themselves as a woman, where they believe that they will be successful once they are in a new class of person where success is defined differently, and in the case of women, at a drastically reduced human competency. Sadly just as the weeb case they don't look, act, or talk like women and the charade does not work. Gradually the tranny realizes this and they attempt suicide, hence the suicide rate.

The solution is simple, get some fucking self esteem.

Is this the new incel thread?

>britain

no surprise here

I really wish they would stop doing this to themselves. Get plastic surgery, sure. But don't do SRS! So many victims left with lifelong pain and unusable genitalia.

I don't hate trans people at all. I want them to stop self harming. SRS is a very long way from producing a good outcome. Please stop.

Um no sweetie, this is the shit on a group of people who society also deems unfuckable thread. Trannies are statistically incels.

I have a popular open source project of 12 github stars. Should I ask for a pizza fundraiser? I want people to buy me a pizza. Living as a broke college student can be tough.

>all these posts almost exactly 30 seconds apart

Retard samefag.

He's still going?
I thought the deadline was when that thai doctor with the proprietary vagina technique retired and that was like early june.

Attached: 1529963060914.png (229x208, 76K)

Attached: 1524543931550.png (349x318, 222K)

lel whatever makes you feel better about yourself

Attached: kek.png (371x159, 6K)

>libreboot
awfully ironic that this binary expert is non-binary

look, an incel thread
totally on the correct board

you all should fuck off to

Nothing wrong with wanting to get a sex change. I've personally thought about it, but decided I truly wouldn't be happier if I actually went through with it. My sex isn't what defines my happiness.

Your mental illness does

wasted digits