$35

youtube.com/watch?v=1kQ79ytZKJA

Attached: _____.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCcdhUwIrCk&t=6m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make one that can do 3d-era games and you got a sale
nobody wants a fake gameboy just to play games they can already play on a device with a bigger screen and whatever controller you want.

Emulating on your pc = 0$

Or on every phone released since 2011

HOW ABOUT JOYSTICK?

Attached: ODROID_GO.jpg (600x337, 46K)

Im considering buying one, not because I want to play retro games, but to make some interesting projects, like my own z80/game boy/master system/nes emulator or a simple 3d engine

you can buy joystick for your phones
cheaper and works for every emulated or not game of every console or google play game

Attached: gamevice-iphone-003.jpg (770x433, 49K)

I used to play Gameboy games on my 2008 Sony Ericsson using Java-based emulators.
There wasn't a need for standalone devices 10 years ago nor is there a need today.

Attached: sonyericssonk770i.jpg (550x550, 62K)

$35?

Chances are, you would have already bought yourselves a mobile device, in whatever form they will almost always be able to handle Gameboy emulation. $35 is $35 too much.

it's a commemorative piece though
it's more of a testament to how powerful modern hardware is in comparison
if you double the flash RAM of the ODROID, throw in a bigger screen, the ESP32 could handily emulate GBA as well as gameboy.

actually less than that
youtube.com/watch?v=gCcdhUwIrCk&t=6m29s

no joystick , no GPIO, no bluetooth

Yeah I dunno then get an S2 for $20 l

no joystick , no GPIO, used (gona broke, not avalable)

the Optimus L3 does infact have BT which you can use to connect any BT joystick.
Newer Xbone controllers have built in BT as well, I've used mine for N64 emulation on many devices, it works flawlessly.

>gpio
yeah okay whatever nerd

Attached: soydroid.png (1170x840, 240K)

$35

wow great argument faggot really compelling

>BT joystick
$9

I like to believe that there's some kind of script that spits out these pics in seconds

i guess mommy allowance doesn't get you much

+$7 for Optimus L3 is still below $35

Attached: 1518327126766.gif (128x128, 10K)

i have harem of 96 lolis and every cent is worth

1. used one mean can broke, bad battary, not avalable
2. 2 separate devaces- not comfortable to use and charge

can it play pokemon gen red/blue?

yes

>ESP32
Why did they have to use a weak af SoC?

Are you that $5 PC guy?

stfu

Especially when you can get a cut down Pi Zero board for cheap, and that they even do a cutdown Pi3 board that people aready sell in handheld DIY sets.
(The GBA one is pretty popular these days)

Cool, but can i install Gentoo on it?!

Cute. I'm somewhat tempted but then I remember that I don't care too much for 8 bit era games and I would be better off getting a flash cart for my GBA. My old GBA would probably last longer as well since I don't need to worry about getting a certain battery pack to fit it that I might not be able to get later down the road.

That's a really cute handheld though.

Probably battery life. Why use more than necessary when you can use less and squeeze out more battery life?

Attached: ESP8266OLED.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Yeah, $35

Attached: 1200px-Psp-1000.jpg (1199x681, 85K)

Only one question: will this get me a gf?

Unlikely

If it were actually the same size as an original GBC and had the same buttons it would maybe be worth it, but alas, it is neither

Back to the drawing board...

used

No shit, they don't make them anymore

The My Oldboy! Emulator on the play store is excellent. It includes native .ips patching so you can play a version of red with all them pokermans, so you can complete the Pokedex without trading. Also, if you wanted to trade or battle, it has Bluetooth "link cable" spoofing

Stuff like this does have a use for two reasons:

1: It has its own separate battery, so you can play it until the battery dies without worrying about draining your phone battery

2: It has decent-quality physical buttons built right into the device itself

>that screen tearing
no thanks.

it have PS/2 port!

>those d-pad edges

Attached: 2901419953_8f65f35c81_b.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

Comfy!~ What are some decent 8 bit games that haven't aged terribly though? 16 bit games that aged well are plentiful, but all the 8 bit games I play really don't seem to have aged that well.

I grew up on stuff like that. My thumbs never felt particularly raw.

Off the top of my head Mario 1/2/3, Metroid, Battletoads, Zelda 1/2, Super C, most Capcom Disney licensed games, Castlevania...

Top onions. Your mom fed you onions to make you a faggot.

>3d-era games and you got a sale
This. I played my dingoo for thousands of hours until the chinkshit gave up the ghost and fell apart beyond my ability to fix it.
That shit was from 2009 and technology hasn't progressed on these things in any meaningful fashion.
Android is aids.

>ESP32

You can't emulate shit on this. The processor is slower than the one in GameCube, and you can't even run proper OS like Linux on it since ESP32 doesn't have memory multiplexer (required for virtual memory mapping, a required component of a modern OS).

Are there any semi affordable stand alone devices out there (that aren't phones) that can do n64/ps1/gamecube emulation?

>gamecube emulation
a tablet maybe